Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots AFC Divisional Playoff Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can look at your phone and watch the TV at once? Mind blown. I guess you saw that TD then

haha you're trying much to hard to get a rise. You don't bother me buddy.

I did see the TD. It was awful. Any other questions about what I've seen while we're at it? I got another 2 hours of watching my team get their head bashed in. All the time in the world :).

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think a lot of people will watch the Fever because many want to see how great Clark can be, and many want to see her fail out of jealousy. Fever will draw big whoever they play, the other teams probably not. Maybe the team (Chicago) Angel Reese will, because of the little Rivalry her and Clark had. Chicago is a big market too.   To @jvan1973 point, they should lower the Rim to 9.5 feet from 10 feet. Nothing against women, I love women but overall, they are just not as athletic as men. Jvan also said that Cheryl Miller is the greatest women's basketball ever. I agree 100%. Out of all the women I have seen play not many have better than Clark though. Breanna Stewart, Diana Taurasi, Maya Moore, Lise Lesile, Candice Parker, and Cynthia Cooper have been all dominant players as well = College and WNBA. I am sure I am leaving a few players out @holeymoley99brought up Ann Myers, she could compete against certain men and hold her own back in the day, she even tried out for the Pacers but got cut.
    • I just wanted someone to finally get 88. It's an iconic number in both Baltimore and Indianapolis Colts history 
    • Maybe it's to remind himself of the 10 WRs who went before him.  I have no real idea, obviously, but would track with his whole "chip on his shoulder" thing he's got going on.
    • The Ryan Diem jersey number, always liked it. Solid pro for a long time, if that is what Matt Goncalves becomes, I will take it.  
    • Personally dont like 10 on Mitchell. I think it's boring, but whatever 
  • Members

• KB

KB 1,150

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 41,624

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 4,262

• CR91

CR91 12,759

• Lifetime Colt

Lifetime Colt 176