Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots AFC Divisional Playoff Game Night Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've brought this up a couple times on the other forum. It's just brutal.

Will NOT miss him when he retires at the end of this season.

He's slobbering over both QB's...I swear he's gonna start talking about how shiny Luck's muscles look in the rain.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Definitely, but the top of the top FAs, teams will be wanting to secure their services.     Should be fun, no doubt. Like you said earlier, glad we have Ballard, because we could be setting in real bad shape like some of those other teams if he wasnt so diligent with the cap.(again, not that we are in great shape, but no one is).   Jags are in decent shape though.   We have higher expectations going into next season though, Im sure a lot of those teams wont even worry about being to competitive.
    • Yep.   this is where cutting or trading JB would have been a good move after signing rivers. We could have rolled that extra 16 mil on top of the 10 million and been able to take that with us in the tightening cap. 
    • Ive never read they knew about it last week, earliest I could find was Saturday (Hope it is true but couldnt find it anywhere) and no report the contacted anyone to put in protocol that I have seen (Again sure hope I am wrong, hoping for M King).
    • Given the sheer number of players and teams this will affect, you’re not going to see the mega contracts like you did the last two or three years. It’s going to force players to either get out or sign lower priced deals. Period.    espn had an article earlier this week, I’ll see if I can find it, basically when it comes to options, pretty much any team over the cap more than 15-20 million, which is roughly 6-7 teams, will have very few options. The worst two, Saints and Eagles have basically two options realistically, cut players or convert those salaries to cash, when equates to roughly 100 million out of the pockets of the owners. I think the latter option is going to be hard to swallow. That’s a lot of money even for billionaire team owners to fork over all at once.    there’s likely to be more vets cut, good Vets than in years past. But then some dead money will roll over to future years. Will be interesting indeed
    • Small change to Kelly's restructure, it would save $6.75m next year, not $9m.   As the 9m would be spread over final 4 yrs of deal at $2.25/yr. Funny how non liquid, billionaires are isn't it.
  • Members

• nzh201vs

nzh201vs 3

Rookie
    • holeymoley99

holeymoley99 291

• life long

life long 364

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 8,096

Moderators
    • Smoke317