Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

O.M.G What did we just witness?

xXBOXADDICTx

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like groovy man....this team.

Whooooooo I kept thinking "We can do it we can have a comeback." Then the mistakes kept happening.

But, we DO NOT QUIT.

Whoooooooooo this team just ROCKS. Epic fearlessness when they get on a roll.

Luck needed this game bad. Well maybe I'm just taking it too personally, but I didn't want to deal with the "YOUR QB IS A CHOKE ARTIST" label again. Not in this era, no thanks.

We still have a ton of glaring flaws, but this will always be remembered as my second favorite Colts game all time after the 2006 Pats vs Colts AFCC. Truly remarkable, and nothing short of a miracle... or maybe it was just Luck?

Sorry, had to get my Luck pun out for today.

at first I was like, no..........NO.........NOOOO!.....then I was like maybe.......awwww......wait....maybe?........dang it.......oh wouldn't this be funny if.....maybe....................say.......hey!............no they aren't.........no way...............no HE didn't..........holy crap!......WOOOOOOOT~WOOOT.....and then a YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!                                                              

Or something like that LOL

at first I was like, no..........NO.........NOOOO!.....then I was like maybe.......awwww......wait....maybe?........dang it.......oh wouldn't this be funny if.....maybe....................say.......hey!............no they aren't.........no way...............no HE didn't..........holy crap!......WOOOOOOOT~WOOOT.....and then a YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!                                                              

:explode:

I would. Peyton was trash in the post season. If you say he wasn't, you don't know football. In addition, once Peyton started throwing picks he kept throwing them.

So did Luck today, but he made up for it. Great effort today from our team. Everyone helped on the comeback!

But..but...you have to run to win in the playoffs!!!

Not when you are inside a dome... :)

This also explains why guys like Big Ben and Eli win SBs when their team strikes it while the iron is hot. Those guys may not light it up in the regular season but pull off a Houdini with their legs and make some clutch throws when it matters. Flacco did that vs the Broncos last year with that heave and look where he ended up.

The "play it safe" guys, their floor is higher but their ceiling can be managed and game planned for, the guys who pull those extra stunts, you can't game plan against that.

I remember the one announcer saying that the Colts aren't made for coming from way behind...UM..what has he been watching the past 2 years...all the 4th Quarter comebacks and he has the nerve to say that...

:facepalm:

That was Mayock, or whatever his name is. I heard that, and almost fell out of my chair laughing. If you look at the last two years there have been plenty of comebacks. It was a strange comment.

It appeared that we had a great plan for the 2nd half, and Andrew just didn't realize yet that they had been told to jump the outside routes at halftime. The interception (first one) really seemed to light a fire in him and I don't fault him for the second interception as it was just a fluke. I do however, fault the officiating crew for a couple of things but in the end it was going to be either won or lost by our team. Another comeback for the ages.. for the Colts...

That was Mayock, or whatever his name is. I heard that, and almost fell out of my chair laughing. If you look at the last two years there have been plenty of comebacks. It was a strange comment.

I didn't want to say anything, but I personally got the feeling that he was in announcer-love with the Chiefs and especially Alex Smith. But that's just my opinion... I'm biased as can be

exactly!

I didn't want to say anything, but I personally got the feeling that he was in announcer-love with the Chiefs and especially Alex Smith. But that's just my opinion... I'm biased as can be

To me he added nothing of value the whole game... and I questioned the scope of his knowledge of the team. He was indeed enamored with Smith, and his amazing shovel passes.

I remember the one announcer saying that the Colts aren't made for coming from way behind...UM..what has he been watching the past 2 years...all the 4th Quarter comebacks and he has the nerve to say that...

:facepalm:

That was Mike Mayot.  He said several time that a team can't have turnovers and win games against good teams.  And also the Colts are built to come from behind.  Just shows an expert can say what he wants but doesn't know what he's talkin about.  :D