Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Chiefs AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it before, I'll say it again. This is  humiliating and embarrassing.  Not even close to a Superbowl contender and for all those that thought they were the word delusional comes to mind.

Amen.  Perhaps those of us who were crucified here on the forum will be seen as a little more realistic than once thought.

Today proves without a doubt that we have no business being in the post season.  We are only here because we played in THE worst division in the NFL.

Thank you, so true.  I only wish that more people on this forum were as clear thinking as you.

No, in a 31-10 first half playoff game, I do not have anything positive to say. You're just mad we're getting blown out. It's not my fault.

I'm mad?  Me?  I keep saying this game is within reach.  Plus, it's just a game.  There's always next year.  I would love a win, but a loss is not the end of the world

We receive to start the 2nd half.  A TD there and it's just a 14 point deficit.  Luck is known for his comeback performances.  This game is still within reach

Yea, it's not happening. The majority of people in here have probably watched enough football to know the pulse, it's not happening today. I assume you are one of them. You should know better.

Today proves without a doubt that we have no business being in the post season.  We are only here because we played in THE worst division in the NFL.

we aren't allowed to say that  - have to remain positive! even down 31-10 in a playoff game that we've waited years for. lol.

Amen. Perhaps those of us who were crucified here on the forum will be seen as a little more realistic than once thought.

You mean the posters who come here to cry after every loss, but disappear the first second we win?

I'm not super concerned with what they think.

For all you "12 is the new 18" fair weather fans, 12 is the new 1st round playoff loser

This is not Lucks fault. How can you blame this is on him. Defense is letting KC's offense runn and pass all over them  and holding onto the ball fo double the time our O has it. we have had the ball for probalby 12 minutes. TR's fumble not his fault. the Int resulted in no points for KC.

I feel so bad. Think i jinxed it. Said to my mum and dad after first colts possession that it was the best drive i've ever seen the colts do. 

Defence needs sorting out. Hard to expect Luck to dig our way out of this one when the Defence can't stop a nosebleed.

Yea, it's not happening. The majority of people in here have probably watched enough football to know the pulse, it's not happening today. I assume you are one of them. You should know better.

If anything, we should know that a game isn't over until the clock hits 0:00.  Last year and this year should be enough for people to know the Colts still have a shot.  We were down 12 points in the 4th quarter to the Lions and came back to win.

I will give you credit you've turned around your posts. They used to be miserable and depressing. Now they are depressing and miserable.

If anything, we should know that a game isn't over until the clock hits 0:00.  Last year and this year should be enough for people to know the Colts still have a shot.  We were down 12 points in the 4th quarter to the Lions and came back to win.

For us to win, we need to shut out the KC offense.......does anyone think that is even likely?  Unless the defense is locked in the locker room for the rest of the day, and we recruit the cheerleaders to play in their stead, we have zero chance.