Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Chiefs AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For us to win, we need to shut out the KC offense.......does anyone think that is even likely?  Unless the defense is locked in the locker room for the rest of the day, and we recruit the cheerleaders to play in their stead, we have zero chance.

Not likely, but possible.  You never know.  We have leaders like Redding and Mathis in the locker room.  If we can make good adjustments, I think we can beat them

What is worse is the fact that one and done again this year in the playoffs plus will have a first place schedule next season.  Unless Indy gets rid of dead wood, they will never get to the next level.  Fan since 1972 and am exhausted and frustrated at the failure and let down each year.  GEEZ!  One perfect drive then flush. Down the crapper.  Just the opposite from 2 weeks ago.

There's excessive negativity here.

TBH I'm loosing my faith as well. My problem is that I can't see resolution in our boys. D is completely down. No D can allow 31 points in a single half.

I agree, and this isnt the first time I've seen this forum in full on panic mode. Its the complete lack of sportsmanship that is over the top.

Can the people that were saying the Colts still have a chance please admit how wrong and *ic you were please? Is that a reasonable request?

We were not wrong.  The Colts did have a chance.  But they didn't capitalize.  Settle down

We got this guys. Remember that time the Colts came back from 38 to 10 to beat the Chiefs?

lmao