Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Newest Colts fan on the way

#87WayneFanHe'sTheMan

I am not sure if I should announce this now of if I should wait until closer to the delivery date. Anyways a new Colts fan will be arriving this Summer (supposed to be 7/17/14). Hope I can do this daddy thing. I will update my fellow Colts fan on if it is a boy or girl as the time get closer. It sure is going to be hard to not be so loud and trying to not let cuss words fly while watching the games next year.

I am not sure if I should announce this now of if I should wait until closer to the delivery date. Anyways a new Colts fan will be arriving this Summer (supposed to be 7/17/14). Hope I can do this daddy thing. I will update my fellow Colts fan on if it is a boy or girl as the time get closer. It sure is going to be hard to not be so loud and trying to not let cuss words fly while watching the games next year.

My wife and I are expecting our first child on 7/16/2014. Congrats!

I am not sure if I should announce this now of if I should wait until closer to the delivery date. Anyways a new Colts fan will be arriving this Summer (supposed to be 7/17/14). Hope I can do this daddy thing. I will update my fellow Colts fan on if it is a boy or girl as the time get closer. It sure is going to be hard to not be so loud and trying to not let cuss words fly while watching the games next 

:D  :D  :cheer2:  :)  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :disco: whooo golly good luck!!! :number1:  :number1:

My wife's uncle was a backup QB  in the USFL, and her cousin is a pitcher in the Arizona Diamondbacks farm system. I hope the kid inherits those genes. :funny: I am a long distance runner, but in truth my athletic ability is the equivalent of a one legged man in an butt kicking contest.

My wife's uncle was a backup QB  in the USFL, and her cousin is a pitcher in the Arizona Diamondbacks farm system. I hope the kid inherits those genes. :funny: I am a long distance runner, but in truth my athletic ability is the equivalent of a one legged man in an butt kicking contest.

i was always good at backyard football with my friends/neighborhood kids does that count? :)

Is July a common month for high birth rates I wonder? Mine is a crappy winter birthday so I am not sure.

July is pretty common.  It seems that late summer birthdays are the most common overall.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2145471/How-common-birthday-Chart-reveals-date-rates.html

http://www.livescience.com/32728-baby-month-is-almost-here-.html

I can tell you that it's probably a good thing, because my baby is almost 5 months old now and there are some extra challenges to having a baby in the winter time.  These challenges would be worse with a newborn.

BTW PM me if you ever want a heads up on what's to come in the next year or so and what to look out for.  

It's going to be one heck of a month then, because I'm also expecting one in July on the 7/18/14 and we know it won't be any later than that because the wife must have it by C-section.

It's going to be one heck of a month then, because I'm also expecting one in July on the 7/18/14 and we know it won't be any later than that because the wife must have it by C-section.

Congratulations to you and your wife! I think we can all agree that all three of the kids whether boy or girl would be better Centers than Satele.

Congratulations!

We had our son in early July this year...

Based on the trend in this thread Hoosiers should defend their daughters in the month of October...

Congratulations everyone!

Congrats!!!!

As a father of two, I can tell you that being a parent is the most rewarding experience you can have in life.  (albeit frustrating at times)

As much as you love your wife, you will love your children more, and they will reflect the love you give them.

I waited a long time before having kids, for fear I would not know how to be a good father, nor bear the responsibility.  After ten years of fatherhood, I can say that I wish I hadn't waited as long as I did.  My fears were unfounded.  Good luck to you, and all the expecting parents out there in hoosier land.