Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who in the NFL is more handsome than Tom Brady?

James

Not sure what the * implied but he is kinda goofy...his wife is the primary person in it though even though its more a Jessica/Nick knockoff....and yes his wife seems really spoiled princess. The show makes me wanna barf....but then again all those reality shows do the same for me.

*summers eve

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably the last thread I expected to find here in the forums.

And to answer the question, Eric Decker.  Hands down.  While Brady's attractiveness is undeniable, Decker made me blush like a schoolgirl the first time I saw him on TV.  

Plus, Brady wears Man-Uggs.  Charisma points - 10.

This is probably the last thread I expected to find here in the forums.

And to answer the question, Eric Decker.  Hands down.  While Brady's attractiveness is undeniable, Decker made me blush like a schoolgirl the first time I saw him on TV.  

Plus, Brady wears Man-Uggs.  Charisma points - 10.

People keep saying that they don't expect this thread 

But how many discussions have talked about women.........wives/girlfriends etc......of NFL players

IDK, this thread didn't surprise me except that it seemed focused on asking what women think

And I've been very entertained by what the guys had to say

It was a fun thread and then went a bit too adult

And I like uggs and men who are adventurous with footwear!

People keep saying that they don't expect this thread 

But how many discussions have talked about women.........wives/girlfriends etc......of NFL players

IDK, this thread didn't surprise me except that it seemed focused on asking what women think

And I've been very entertained by what the guys had to say

It was a fun thread and then went a bit too adult

And I like uggs and men who are adventurous with footwear!

Rex Ryan is very fond of you also.   :)

Sorry, too easy. The post, not Rex.

To the honest, Decker is clearly ahead of those guys, but they are not bad themselves.

He's very good looking, and I think it's the QB factor that puts Brady above Decker, although it probably shouldn't.

Eric-Decker-33.jpg

eric-decker-6.jpg

Jessie-Eric-062313sp.jpg

You have a solid argument, with these pics, LOL. I have some crushes not just based on their good looks and big muscles, but what I like about their personality and good deeds too! I have too many crushes! :luv: I just can't pick one.

Please JJ... no singing.  ;)

sorry I play guitar and my ex-girl friend years ago made me play all the Supreme songs...naturally I put a little extra rock to it ;)

I actually got to like it. Of course I made her do a few WHO songs in exchange :)

It's amazing how fame and fortune effects women on who they think is "good looking"!

tom-brady-scout-combine.jpg

:lol: It's all about the size of his...wallet. What? What did you think I was talking about?  :funny:  lmao 

Hands down, Eric Decker ;)

I don't typically rate guys, but yes Decker's 5 o clock shadow look works in a rugged outdoors man kind of way Gramz.  ;)

He reminds me of Barry Gibb.

6cba4af0977dab0934f74ede6a7b25f6.jpg

LOL FE! Here is the perfect Bee Gees song for all the Tom Brady lovers out there in Boston. Just Kidding! 

The weird thing is that every AFC team in the playoffs wants to serenade Tom Brady with this early post season exit 1966 song "Bang! Bang!" by Nancy Sinatra...There's a fine line between love & hate with equal intensity on both sides of the aisle...Facts are facts...Only teasing!

One of my favorite songs actually, even though I am not a mean or violent person. A great song...

I actually like THIS look on Brady:

1209-tom_brady_long_hair_bd.jpg

Guys like Brady/Decker can pull off a lot of different looks being tall and with chiseled features. But, with the long-ish hair I think the facial hair balances it out better and makes it more rugged rather then overly metro.

Cam Newton sometimes looks really good too.

Cam_Newton_GQ_2.jpg

And he is muscularly (if this is a word lol) balanced. Although sometimes I have seen him in some stupid fashion choices but that's the case for a lot of these men in the public eye a lot.

I must say... as a heterosexual man who has an appreciation for style and male aethetics, this is a super thread :)

Not to veer off on a tangent, but I made friends with a guy in New York who puts them all to shame, Sean O'Pry, needless to say he is not the sort of guy you want standing next to you.

179908-500w.jpg

I must say... as a heterosexual man who has an appreciation for style and male aethetics, this is a super thread :)

Not to veer off on a tangent, but I made friends with a guy in New York who puts them all to shame, Sean O'Pry, needless to say he is not the sort of guy you want standing next to you.

179908-500w.jpg

Sizzling. You know this guy? I don't blame you for standing far apart from him. I suppose you couldn't get close even if you wanted to with the throngs of women that I am sure surround him non-stop.

Sizzling. You know this guy? I don't blame you for standing far apart from him. I suppose you couldn't get close even if you wanted to with the throngs of women that I am sure surround him non-stop.

Yeah he drinks in a bar that I frequent.

And of course he is Irish which is the reason for the fine genetics.

Yeah he drinks in a bar that I frequent.

And of course he is Irish which is the reason for the fine genetics.

I looked him up on wiki and he is the #1 male model in terms of earnings this year. Must be nice to live off of your face. :)  How is his personality?

I figured with the last name O'Pry he was Irish. ;)

I looked him up on wiki and he is the #1 male model in terms of earnings this year. Must be nice to live off of your face. :)  How is his personality?

I figured with the last name O'Pry he was Irish. ;)

Nice guy, fairly intelligent. We both went out with the same girl, I don't know if that constitutes as a claim to fame...

I actually like THIS look on Brady:

1209-tom_brady_long_hair_bd.jpg

Guys like Brady/Decker can pull off a lot of different looks being tall and with chiseled features. But, with the long-ish hair I think the facial hair balances it out better and makes it more rugged rather then overly metro.

I hated him with the long hair and facial hair.

This is my favorite look on him. Hair a little long on top but tight on the sides but not shaved.

Tom_Brady1.jpg

But of course this is the best look of them all with his favorite companion.

alg-tom-brady-lombardi-jpg.jpg

179908-500w.jpg

Thanks for posting this. :hat: That man is amazing.

I assume he is tall too as a top model? I am somewhere between 5'8 to 5'9 barefoot and when I wear my heels/boots I love tall dudes. :worthy:

Your avatar if that is you is good looking as well. Not hitting on you either. I love and appreciate male beauty. This thread rocks!

I hated him with the long hair and facial hair.

This is my favorite look on him. Hair a little long on top but tight on the sides but not shaved.

Tom_Brady1.jpg

Yeah I like that look on him as well. BUT, when he does long hair I like it better when he has facial hair to go with it.

I think he has glammed up more over the years with the super model wife. lmao

Right with ya man! It's always interesting to get the (outside) female perspective on this stuff too... I've been married for almost 10 years so the wife rarely even bothers telling me if I look decent or if I look like a jack-hole! And this is really HER fault. I didn't start paying attention to my clothes or style until she started leaving J. Crew catalogs all around the house.  ;)

The more I think about it, Brady and his wife do look great together when all dressed up. Perfectly balanced in terms of height and looks etc. Some coupled just "look" right together. I don't think Gisele is that awesome or anything when she is natural but that woman knows how to dress up for sure. And when you model.......well that's what you do for a living. Get glammed up......

And since Brady is so tall she can rock the heels and it looks good with him.

gisele-bundchen-husband-tom-brady.jpg

I assume he is tall too as a top model? I am somewhere between 5'8 to 5'9 barefoot and when I wear my heels/boots I love tall dudes. :worthy:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sigh. I'd kill to be even 6 feet tall. You can look butt ugly as a dude but if you're 6'3 you'll still pull chicks. It's that caveman DNA, why men love curves and women love height. It's all about your future progeny.

I'll go with Danny Amendola, 'cause us short guys have to stick together...

http://blog.hardcandycases.com/.a/6a0120a6e21fbb970b015433874b02970c-320wi

And a bonus pic for the ladies, lol.

http://malecelebbio.com/gallery/2012/05/Danny-Amendola-11.jpg

Your avatar if that is you is good looking as well. Not hitting on you either. I love and appreciate male beauty. This thread rocks!

Lol yes, that is me, I am no Sean O'Pry however. I am 6'4 though :)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sigh. I'd kill to be even 6 feet tall. You can look butt ugly as a dude but if you're 6'3 you'll still pull chicks. It's that caveman DNA, why men love curves and women love height. It's all about your future progeny.

I'll go with Danny Amendola, 'cause us short guys have to stick together...

http://blog.hardcandycases.com/.a/6a0120a6e21fbb970b015433874b02970c-320wi

And a bonus pic for the ladies, lol.

http://malecelebbio.com/gallery/2012/05/Danny-Amendola-11.jpg

lmao Vance you are adorable at times. :)

Yeah I feel bad for short men at times. But, some of them are hot too but in the NFL you are loaded with huge dudes so this thread is biased. Some of the actors are shorter as well like Tom Cruise.

I don't think women have as many issues with shorter men as they think unless he makes a big deal of it and get all insecure if you put on a pair of heels for a special event. I mean not the 4 to 5 inchers......the 2 inch type even. A guy a few inches shorter then me is not a huge deal really.

I think Amendola is hot too. But, this seems to be the big and tall beef cake thread. lmao