Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who in the NFL is more handsome than Tom Brady?

James

I know, I know. It's Tom Brady, and we're Colts fans. But seriously, the guy is so handsome and aesthetic. It's really ridiculous. Who is his counterpart in the NFL? Or better, in the world of sport? Is there even anyone who is on Brady's level when it comes to looks?

Obligatory pictures:

Tom+Brady+shocked+Brad+Childress+scolded

hot-tom-brady-picture.jpg

tom-brady-hot-photos-01132012-10-435x580

tom-brady-435.jpg

tombrady.jpg

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In before this thread is closed...what does this have to do with football? We do have a Miscellaneous Discussions forum. :)

Well, his looks is a big part of his image as a footballplayer. Opponents are secretly jealous of Brady.

That's why Suggs is always complaining and talking trash about Brady. It has a certain effect.

Luke Keuchly, Cam Newton for a black guy (no racist), Brady Quinn, Tebow kind of, AP and Brandon Marshall. Oh and Andrew Luck lol 

But Brady probably tops the list. My god, why do I know so much about male beauty? guys..? 

help

Totally forgot about Brady Quinn. He's gotta be up there, yeah.

Dont worry about it. Nothing wrong with acknowledging another man's great looks.

arrested-development-dont-know-what-expe

I missed the boat on Arrested Development the first time around.

What an amazing show... 

As for Brady, whatever, I'm sure a lot of women are going to chime in with "he's not my type" posts. I could care less about his looks, or his Uggs, or his bizarre photoshoots with Dobermans and goats. 

Also, if you have a sec, this is worth some laughs... favorite NFL quarterbacks... as drag queens: 

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/nfl-quarterbacks-as-drag-queens-is-100-percent-nightmare-fuel/

What an amazing show... 

So did I, and I feel the same way. 

As for Brady, whatever, I'm sure a lot of women are going to chime in with "he's not my type" posts. I could care less about his looks, or his Uggs, or his bizarre photoshoots with Dobermans and goats. 

Also, if you have a sec, this is worth some laughs... favorite NFL quarterbacks... as drag queens: 

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/nfl-quarterbacks-as-drag-queens-is-100-percent-nightmare-fuel/

As for that link, that's ban worthy... I had to stop when I got to the Robert Griffin one.

Totally forgot about Brady Quinn. He's gotta be up there, yeah.

Dont worry about it. Nothing wrong with acknowledging another man's great looks.

Brady Quinn might replace Hasselhoff for the 21st century Baywatch version, if the backup QB gig doesn't work out. Its not like people watched Baywatch for acting anyway :).

He is a LBer in a QB's body, IMO. If he spent half that much time building his QB acumen and accuracy, he might have been a better QB.

Good thing his Golden Domer teammate Jeff Samardzija chose baseball. Guaranteed contracts, way less hits to the head. :)

I'd take Brady's ex, Bridget Moynahan over Giselle everyday of the week.

So would I, but I'm not going to kicking Giselle out of my bed either. Although super models do look awkward in real life....skinny, long arms, long necks, no curves, a look of perpetual boredom lol

Don't know about Tom Brady.

Wife said Peyton Manning is on her fantasy team.  :-P

She's not a Colt fan or even an NFL fan, but she thinks Peyton is good looking.

Peyton to me is good looking but in terms of a rock star who typically has some rough edges whether be a large nose (aka Pete Townsend) or whatever. I saw a video of him with a guitar one time and thought what a natural.

In fact Peyton reminds me of a Pete Townsend- tall and lanky.

Peyton to me is good looking but in terms of a rock star who typically has some rough edges whether be a large nose (aka Pete Townsend) or whatever. I saw a video of him with a guitar one time and thought what a natural.

In fact Peyton reminds me of a Pete Townsend- tall and lanky.

That pretty much confirms he isn't a looker lol

Guest TeamLoloJones

So would I, but I'm not going to kicking Giselle out of my bed either. Although super models do look awkward in real life....skinny, long arms, long necks, no curves, a look of perpetual boredom lol

I'd take my wife over any of them..(I promise she's not looking over my shoulder right now.)

What an amazing show... 

I lost it with Mark Sanchez... I'm still attempting to catch my breath and my keyboard is full of coffee with my net diagram I've been doodling on for like a week is ruined in coffee lol... 

Thank you for the laugh! :-)

Guest TeamLoloJones

So did I, and I feel the same way. 

As for that link, that's ban worthy... I had to stop when I got to the Robert Griffin one.

You have to go all the way to Mark Sanchez...it will make you laugh.

Oh great, we open up another possible Manning v Brady thread. Chiselled v Goofy? We all know goofy get's it done in the bedroom more than flashy chiselled. And in the bedroom is more important, right, as all that regular chiselled stuff in the lounge or in a bar is just for awards and stuff. In the bedroom is where the trophies are dished out, championships won, and hall of fame reputations endorsed. Goofy every time.

Oh great, we open up another possible Manning v Brady thread. Chiselled v Goofy? We all know goofy get's it done in the bedroom more than flashy chiselled. And in the bedroom is more important, right, as all that regular chiselled stuff in the lounge or in a bar is just for awards and stuff. In the bedroom is where the trophies are dished out, championships won, and hall of fame reputations endorsed. Goofy every time.

And the "choker" label takes on a whole new meaning there! (Could not resist... could have said many, many worse things.)

And the "choker" label takes on a whole new meaning there! (Could not resist... could have said many, many worse things.)

There were so many things I left out as well, although I never thought of 'choker'. Well played mister, very well played indeed.....sorry mods, just having a little playground naughty time......

lol this made me laugh