Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat Angerer placed on IR, Colts sign RB

TKnight24

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat Angerer will have surgery

@mchappell51: Reason #colts shut down LB Pat Angerer was for him to address a knee injury that's bothered him all season. Will have surgery.

I have no idea if he is a fit for the current scheme on defense, but I was sure he was playing hurt this year. He didn't seem to be moving around well or making plays. Too bad for Pat, this could end his NFL days.

I'm usually pretty good at picking stats and spreads, since that's one of my hobbies and how i earn a substantial income from betting. This week, i have the colts to win by 10+ (24-13) and i'll place another on choice to go over 60.

Are you forgetting what jamaal charles just did? He'll get 2 TD's alone.

Are you forgetting what jamaal charles just did? He'll get 2 TD's alone.

One game has nothing to do with the other. I think our team had their fill of Jamaal Charles after last year's game; he's even more prominent on the radar now. I think there will be plenty of focus on Charles in this game, and if we tackle well, we can hold him in check.

Angerer days as a Colt are numbered. Tough guy played through lots of injuries but just wasn't a good fit in the 3-4 defense. The coaches already don't seem to like Conner as much which will leave us with just Freeman at ILB next year. ILB has to be one of the early picks in the draft for us next year.

Angerer days as a Colt are numbered. Tough guy played through lots of injuries but just wasn't a good fit in the 3-4 defense. The coaches already don't seem to like Conner as much which will leave us with just Freeman at ILB next year. ILB has to be one of the early picks in the draft for us next year.

Donald Butler or Perry Riley would get a strong look at from us i would think. both play in a 3-4 currently. 

I was worried Browns injury was worse than a " stinger " when I never saw him back on the sideline after he left the game . Hope it's not real bad he has been running with reckless amendment every time he got the ball . It's hard to believe how many RB's we've went through this year  hope that trend doesn't continue we need every healthy body we have at this point .

One game has nothing to do with the other. I think our team had their fill of Jamaal Charles after last year's game; he's even more prominent on the radar now. I think there will be plenty of focus on Charles in this game, and if we tackle well, we can hold him in check.

Our Run D is not what it was like at the beginning of the season and were 27th overall gaining nearly 129 yards a game against any running back.  Charles isnt just any running back.  We say that same stuff about MJD and Foster and Johnson, but they continually gain tons of yards on us.  He ran all over us last time, i expect him to do it again.

Our Run D is not what it was like at the beginning of the season and were 27th overall gaining nearly 129 yards a game against any running back.  Charles isnt just any running back.  We say that same stuff about MJD and Foster and Johnson, but they continually gain tons of yards on us.  He ran all over us last time, i expect him to do it again.

MJD and Johnson have been held in check this year. Johnson had a couple TDs the first game, but we shut him down in the second half. 

I know the run D numbers don't look good, but I think we're capable of handling any back in the league. So long as we tackle well. I'm much more concerned about Charles as a receiver, to be honest.

He's got .5 a sack & a pick.

that sack , the other guy had him first and pat fell on them, the int lol come on , he got burnt and ran over every game u cant defend this guy , he is a fan favorite for what he did 3 yrs ago face it new system, he is to slow, to weak, not a good good fit, did u our lbs flying around

that sack , the other guy had him first and pat fell on them, the int lol come on , he got burnt and ran over every game u cant defend this guy , he is a fan favorite for what he did 3 yrs ago face it new system, he is to slow, to weak, not a good good fit, did u our lbs flying around

So who will you pick on in chat now that your mark is finally gone?