Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thoughts on the suggestion in this article on Trent?

lance.acres

No way TRich is gonna be good here I believe he's got wat it takes to be real good once the line is addressed

This sentence (or 3?) makes my head hurt... Someone please show him where the comma and period keys are...

Are you saying TRich will be good in Indy once the Oline is addressed or are you saying he will never be good here in Indy?? 

I'm so confused.

Really?  Trade a guy we used a 1st round pick on for a guy the other team used a 3rd on?  Not only that, our guys flaw is low y/carry.  The guy we get fights for an extra yards, then coughs it up to the other team.  Win - Win alright. Win Pats lose 3rd rnd Ridley, Win they get 1st rnd TRich.

He's a Pats homer, me thinks

Sure, because I've always felt that what this team is really lacking is a guy who fumbles every other time he touches the ball. Hey, maybe we can get Legarette Blount packaged in the deal and really starting giving the ball away.

Say what you want about Richardson, at least his ball security is pretty good.

Why would we trade TRich who might have a very solid year next year when he has a chance to be in camp with everyone and get a better O-line in front of him for a RB who has fumbling issues?

Let's give T Rich a full season where he has the time to spend camp and OTA's with the team before we give up on him.  

Sure, because I've always felt that what this team is really lacking is a guy who fumbles every other time he touches the ball. Hey, maybe we can get Legarette Blount packaged in the deal and really starting giving the ball away.

Say what you want about Richardson, at least his ball security is pretty good.

Amen.

I almost spit my coffee all over the screen when I read about the fumble happy RB in New England.  Let alone giving up a 1st round T-Rich for a third round pick....I also found it amusing that the author thought Trent desperately needed a scenery change considering he has only been here about ¾ of the season.

I've been very vocal about T-Rich not running well.  I've said and still believe the deal was a bust, as we gave up too much for him.  That doesn't mean that sometime in the future, he won't prove me wrong.  I'm content to have him do so.  To trade him for Mr. Fumble would be an even worse (read dumb) move than giving up a first round pick for T-Rich in the first place.  (Talk about selling low, don't let the author of that article anywhere near your life savings)

Guest TeamLoloJones

Richardson is at a crossroads in his career?  He's on his 2nd team and in his 2nd season in the league.

Luck has no where near reached his potential, why people think Richardson has is beyond me.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Interesting, but I don't think I'd go for it. I think TR could be dangerous with a decent line.

How would Ridley look running behind our line?  Answer: Horrilbe

This sentence (or 3?) makes my head hurt... Someone please show him where the comma and period keys are...

Are you saying TRich will be good in Indy once the Oline is addressed or are you saying he will never be good here in Indy??

I'm so confused.

I'm so confused.

How dumb are u if you can't understand what he said? Hahaha...