Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Think positive! Atleast Toler will be back next week!

bap1331

Toler does make some impact on the field, but i think the overall defense is the problem.

1. No pass rush or pressure

2. Bad play call

3. Bad coverage on receivers

4. Miss tackles (a lot of miss tackles)

5. Can't stop the run

6. Wide open receivers

7. Lack of turnovers

8. Someone besides Mathis needs to sack the freaking QB

Our pass defense has crumbled because of the inconsistent play of our cornerbacks. That's our biggest gap on d.

It doesn't help that our pass rush is just turrible. (yes, I know it is spelled terrible). Toler will make very little difference unless we can pressure the QB. It is very difficult to hold man coverage for an extended period of time.

Toler does make some impact on the field, but i think the overall defense is the problem.

1. No pass rush or pressure

2. Bad play call

3. Bad coverage on receivers

4. Miss tackles (a lot of miss tackles)

5. Can't stop the run

6. Wide open receivers

7. Lack of turnovers

8. Someone besides Mathis needs to sack the freaking QB

Lol so we don't have a defense. .. . And never understand how their receivers all almost always open

I will believe it when I see it. Thought he might be back the last 3 weeks.

While this is true that we kept expecting him back I really do think there is a good chance is he is back this week. This is the only time in weeks where he has practiced all 3 days. Yea he was limited but I am thinking he will be limited and then move up to full practice by the end of the week and be ready for the game. Maybe it is just wishful thinking but I think since he practiced all week last week he is almost there. He probably would have even played against the Bengals if not for the weather conditions.

Doubt he will be back..... might as well shut him down till the playoffs now..... no reason to bring him back and re-injure the groin... and then he is done for the season.  We have little chance of anything but a 4 seed... and very possibly an 8 - 8 finish...still win the AFC South, but Toler won't change anything at this point....  Maybe in the playoffs... we can hope.

While this is true that we kept expecting him back I really do think there is a good chance is he is back this week. This is the only time in weeks where he has practiced all 3 days. Yea he was limited but I am thinking he will be limited and then move up to full practice by the end of the week and be ready for the game. Maybe it is just wishful thinking but I think since he practiced all week last week he is almost there. He probably would have even played against the Bengals if not for the weather conditions.

I would agree with that. If yesterdays game was in Indy(no weather concerns) we may have seen him in a limited role. There is reason for hope since he was at least active throughout last week during practice as you said.

Hope he is back for sure. Our D has looked even worse since he went down

Our pass defense has crumbled because of the inconsistent play of our cornerbacks. That's our biggest gap on d.

Methinks you just post off the wall stuff to get a rise out of people.

What have you seen from anyone that suggests Toler is back this week?