Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which sports franchises you like and dislike the most?

Sports Central1

Which sports franchises do you guys like and dislike?

These are my personal opinions on teams that I like and follow and dislike for each sport...

NFL teams I like and follow...

Patriots

Bears

Dolphins

Raiders

NFL teams I dislike...

Steelers

Giants

Jets

Ravens

Broncos

Lions

MLB teams I like...

Red Sox

Dodgers

Marlins

A's

MLB teams I dislike...

Yankees

Rays

NBA teams I like...

Celtics

Clippers

NBA teams I dislike...

Lakers

Knicks

Nets

Hockey teams I like...

Bruins

Kings

Blackhawks

Red Wings

Hockey teams I dislike...

Canadiens

Rangers

Penguins

I follow the Colts, Rockets and Maple Leafs in the NFL, NBA and NHL respectively, in decreasing order of devotion. 

With so much roster turnover in most sports these days, I tend to follow players rather than teams, outside of those which I would say that I 'support'. Right now, I like the Golden State Warriors a lot in the NBA (mostly because of Klay Thompson - dudes a baller) and the Seahawks in the NFL. I don't really follow the NHL at the moment tbh.

Okay now I'm gonna seem like the biggest bandwagon fan ever but hear me out. I'm a yankees, heat and colts fan. k I was born in Miami, then moved to NY when I was 3. My first games were heat games so I loved them from the beginning. Not the Knicks. I liked the Yankees cause they were always the popular team plus I lived in NY and hadn't went to a Marlins game ever so when I got into baseball of course it was the Yankees I was gonna like. I've been to hundreds of games and am an avid fan. Finally, the Colts I loved all because of Peyton. His first year really. I remember liking him in Tennessee but I was young and didn't know football 100% but when I picked an NFL team it was the Colts in 1999. So all 3 of my teams have had pretty good histories recently :)

I also like the Devils but I don't follow them lol went to some games when I was younger though. it's fun to go to but horrible to watch on TV. 

I am not a bandwagon fan at all. The Heat weren't even good until Lebron (except when they won in '06) and I followed them closely even in their 15 win season. I actually like the Heat maybe a little bit more than the Colts because I've been to lots of games and me and my dad share that bond together. I've only been to one Colts game in Indy. 

So Colts and Heat are pretty close together, while the Yankees are a close 3rd. They used to be my favorite of the 3 but I've recently been distancing myself from baseball a little. Idk something about it isn't remotely as interesting as the NFL and NBA. Like I could watch any NBA or NFL game but I can't watch a random MLB game. I can only watch the Yankees. So basically I'm only a baseball fan because of the Yanks. And well, fantasy baseball haha

My hated teams are all boston/new england teams. Can't stand them. Celtics, Red Sox, Pats ughh. Even bruins just cause of Boston lol. Of course, I hate all AFC South teams, Eastern COnference teams, and AL East teams too. 

I also tens to follow players that I like that get moved a lot due to turnaround. One of my favorite NBA players is Chauncey Billups, so I rooted for Detroit (won big money against all the local Laker fans here in So Cal where I live), then the Nuggets, Clippers, and now Detroit again)

NFL Likes

Colts

Green Bay

NFL Dislkes

Pats

Ravens (esp since they accuse the Colts of being stolen away, yet they steal the Cleveland Browns and act all innocent)

Raiders

Steelers

NBA likes

Denver (back in the days with David Thompson)

Celtics and Lakers (back in the days with Bird and Magic)

Any team with Chauncy Billiips on

starting to like the Clippers a bit..even w/o Billups

NBA dislikes

Chicago (especially with Jordan)

Miami

San Antonio

MLB- Likes

RED SOX

Any team playing the Yankees

(still rooting for a Red Sox/Cubs World Series so that it can be played in Fenway and Wrigley Field)

MLB- Dislikes

YANKEES..YUCK

any former Red Sox that went to the Yankees for the money or trying to get a ring

(Boggs, Ellsbury, Clemens..etc)

NHL- Likes

Though I don't follow Hockey much anymore

Montreal Canadians ( Back in the early 70's til the time they embarrassed Patrick Roy into leaving town)

Avalanche

NHL DIslikes

Islanders ( back in the days with Bossy and Trottier)

Bruins

NCAA Football likes

Oklahoma Sooners (since I was a little kid, that fell in love with the wishbone)

Oregon Ducks (since Marcus Mariota.I am his biggest fan)..plus I love their offense

NCAA Football Dislikes

Alabama

Nebraska

Texas (though my favorite player of all time was the Tyler Rose, Earl Campbell)

Penn State

NCAA likes

Maryland

Any Big 5 team (Villanova, La Salle, Temple, St Joe's Penn) (I grew up watching Big 5 basketball from the Palestra)

and the past couple years, I love the underdog Butler Bulldogs..

Marquette

NCAA BB dislikes

Duke

North Carolnia (though I followed them when Jeff Lebo played for them because I played against him in High school)

Kentucky ( though I followed them when Sam Bowie played for them because I know him personally, and played against him in High school)

NFL

Colts

Broncos, Lions, Seahawks

Dislikes

Patriots, Saints

NBA

Denver Nuggets

Dislikes

Knicks ( :heh: ) GSW, Lakers

NCAAF

Michigan

Nebraska, Arizona State, UCLA

Dislikes

O$U, MSU, Notre Dame

NCAAB

Michigan

Dislikes

O$U, Wisconsin, Indiana, MSU

MLB

Yankees (I know I know, I can't help who I liked as a kid, visited Old Yankee stadium when I was young and have loved them since), Rockies

Dislikes

Red Sox

NFL: Colts, Panthers, Broncos

NBA: None

NCAAF: More a fan of the game more than anything. If i had to pick id say Auburn.

NCAAB: UNC

NHL: Devils

Dislikes: 

NFL: Patriots, Steelers, Texans

NBA: None

NCAA: Alabama

NCAAB: Duke

NHL: Flyers.

I also tens to follow players that I like that get moved a lot due to turnaround. One of my favorite NBA players is Chauncey Billups, so I rooted for Detroit (won big money against all the local Laker fans here in So Cal where I live), then the Nuggets, Clippers, and now Detroit again)

NFL Likes

Colts

Green Bay

NFL Dislkes

Pats

Ravens (esp since they accuse the Colts of being stolen away, yet they steal the Cleveland Browns and act all innocent)

Raiders

Steelers

NBA likes

Denver (back in the days with David Thompson)

Celtics and Lakers (back in the days with Bird and Magic)

Any team with Chauncy Billiips on

starting to like the Clippers a bit..even w/o Billups

NBA dislikes

Chicago (especially with Jordan)

Miami

San Antonio

MLB- Likes

RED SOX

Any team playing the Yankees

(still rooting for a Red Sox/Cubs World Series so that it can be played in Fenway and Wrigley Field)

MLB- Dislikes

YANKEES..YUCK

any former Red Sox that went to the Yankees for the money or trying to get a ring

(Boggs, Ellsbury, Clemens..etc)

NHL- Likes

Though I don't follow Hockey much anymore

Montreal Canadians ( Back in the early 70's til the time they embarrassed Patrick Roy into leaving town)

Avalanche

NHL DIslikes

Islanders ( back in the days with Bossy and Trottier)

Bruins

NCAA Football likes

Oklahoma Sooners (since I was a little kid, that fell in love with the wishbone)

Oregon Ducks (since Marcus Mariota.I am his biggest fan)..plus I love their offense

NCAA Football Dislikes

Alabama

Nebraska

Texas (though my favorite player of all time was the Tyler Rose, Earl Campbell)

Penn State

NCAA likes

Maryland

Any Big 5 team (Villanova, La Salle, Temple, St Joe's Penn) (I grew up watching Big 5 basketball from the Palestra)

and the past couple years, I love the underdog Butler Bulldogs..

Marquette

NCAA BB dislikes

Duke

North Carolnia (though I followed them when Jeff Lebo played for them because I played against him in High school)

Kentucky ( though I followed them when Sam Bowie played for them because I know him personally, and played against him in High school)

How does one fall in love with the wishbone? Zzzzzz

Love:

Colts (NFL)

Bruins (NHL)

Hate:

Everything Basketball

Montreal Ballerina Divers (NHL)

Pittsburgh Penguins (NHL) Due to Ulf Samuelson cheap shotting Cam Neely, my favorite player. Screwed up his knee and, ultimately, ended his career.

Sometimes hate, but  don't mind as long as they call the game _right_ or with minimal error/double standard:

NFL Zebras.They're not a team, but they have the power of one in affecting game outcomes unlike every other sport.

Kinda like seeing win, but really don't care much:

Baltimore Orioles (MLB)

Like seeing win, but not at the Colts expense:

Denver Broncos (NFL)

Indifferent:

MLB in general

College Football

Everything Soccer

Everything Tennis

Everything Golf

Anything else not mentioned

Love:

Colts

Red Sox

University of Virginia Cavaliers

Like:

Browns, Rams, Panthers

Hate:

Broncos, Steelers, Chargers, Saints, Redskins, Ravens, Cowboys fans

Yankees, Rays, Nationals

Virginia Tech Hokies (more than any team on earth)

Lakers

Washington Capitals

Old enough to remember Jeff Lebo lol

LOL..OK fair enough..I grew up watching college football, and my favorite memories was watching the OU/Nebraska and Texas rivalries. All three teams ran a variety of the wishbone. I loved the idea of having a team that would come out and say..We have 3 basic plays, hand off straight up the middle, QB keeper, or pitching to the TB. No one did it better than OU. I remember JC Watts, then Billy Sims, and that's when I started my love for the wishbone. Then whe Johnny Rodgers completely took over to upset OU, was one of the greatest performances I have ever seen i college football.

The greatest play I ever saw in football, was in a OU/Nebraska game when Ketih Jackson, a TR that later became great TE in football did something I never could have believed. He scored not once, but two times on a TE reverse out of the wishbone..A TIGHT END! If you have never seen it, here is a video of the longest one.

That is why I love the wishbone..

NFL like :

Baltimore Ravens

Baltimore Colts 1953- 1983

MLB: Like

Baltimore Orioles

College Football and Basketball : Like

Maryland Terrapins

Towson Tigers

NBA : Like

Old Baltimore Bullets and their burnt orange uniforms !

Hated Teams:

New York Yankees

Boston Red Sox

Pittsburgh Steelers

Duke Basketball

North Carolina Basketball

Individual Villains :

Bob Irsay

George Steinbrenner

Coach K

Dean Smith

Paul Taglibue

Jack Kent Cooke

John Elway

Mike Chernoff

Mayor Hudnut

Mayflower Moving Company

Jeffrey Maier

Abe Pollan

For me this is who i hate the most and who i hate the least most.

Hmmmm let's see, I will try to bunch them all together even though i only pay attention to some UK Premier league soccer and the national throwball league. And this is the only thing I do outside of listen to music 24/7, so I'll try not to mix that into it.

Who do I like? AKA who do i hate the least

Saints

Manchester City

Houston Oilers (the real ones that don't exist anymore)

Who is in the middle and is tolerable? AKA teams I can stand yet don't love either but can root for them any day

Browns

Packers

Colts

Bills

Milwaukee Bucks

Almost in the middle (sliding down the ladder)

49ers

Patriots

L.A. Lakers

Chicago Bulls

Alabama Crimson Tide

Dolphins

K.C. Chiefs (Before Andy Reid)

Oakland/L.A. Raiders

Orlando Magic

The Bogie Man Hate-O-Meter 6000

1. Atlanta Falcons

2. Minnesota Vikings

3. Carolina Panthers

4. The Grateful Dead Miami Heat

5. Miami Heat

6. Miami Heat

7. Manchester United

8. Pittsburgh Steelers

9. Seattle Seaducks

10. Insane Clown Posse Dallas Cowboys

11. Washington Redskins

12. New Yuck Jets

13. New Yuck Giants

14. Denver Broncos

15. Eminem Tennessee Titans

16. St. Louis/Los Angeles Rams

17. Baltimore Ravens

18. Chicago Bears

19. The Sex Pistols Arizona Cardinals

20. Cincinnati Bengals

21. San Diego Chargers

22. New Orleans Hornets/Whatever/COME ON PELICAN!!!

23. San Antonio Spurs

24. Jacksonville Jaguars

25. Florida Gators

26. Auburn

27. LSU

28. Boston Celtics

29. Houston Texans

30. Detroit Lions

Screw it, whoever said I hate everything on this board was correct. I hate everything....except good music. Thankfully I have a Tangerine Dream soundtrack to bore myself with tonight before I get a migraine thinking about this.

1.  New England Pats

2.  San Diego Chargers

3.  Pittsburgh Steelers

4.  Miami Heat

5.  New York Knicks

6.  New York Yankees

7.  Ohio State Buckeyes (and yes I know they are college)

8.  Urban Meyer's team (and not just because he is the Head Coach of Ohio State)

9.  The SEC, heck they all cheer for each other games I can hate them all in games too.

Love the Colts ever since 1965 (duh!)

Love the NY Yankees since even before that.

Teams I most despise: Patriots & Red Sox (becomes part of the deal when you love the Colts & Yanks)

Not of fan of basketball or hockey

Don't follow college sports but was a big fan of Iowa Hawkeyes football when my oldest nephew played there.

Like- colts,lions because of megatron and Stafford plus my friend go for them ,cardinals in cfb and nfl Shayne skov and Trent Murphy are studs and because of Fitz,broncos .Miami ,giants .,san Fran , greenbay ,pacers, Detroit tigers  ,cavs

dislikes jets,pats,ravens,redskins, Usc ,Oregon  ,Yankees,saints the team not drew brees,chargers ,steelers

Love

NFL -- Colts

NBA -- Cavs

NHL -- Habs (Montrealer here! Best fans in sports)

NCAA: THE U

Hate

NFL -- Saints, Pats & Texans

NBA -- Heat & Celtics

NHL -- Bruins (least favorite team in all of sports, hate those dumb dirty goons), Sens, Leafs, Sabres

Man, I hate the Bruins so much. If you don't know the Bruins, their entire team is summed up in this one video: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuVq-TZ7AJM

The biggest diver in the league going down again (although that time it may be for real), and then one of the dirtiest players in the league sucker punching and injuring a talented defenseman.

Woah, biggest Habs fan here... Roy was the one that pulled the trigger, went to the president Ronald Corey (old neighbour) and told him he's done. He and Coach Trembley never got along. Everyone was at fault in that situation. 

Love the Yankees, liked the Lakers as long as Phil was coaching them, love the Pacers and obviously Colts now. Like the Broncos because of Peyton.

Hate everything related to Boston and its obnoxious fans plus despise anyone who obviously or discreetly has a liking for them :) - Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots, you name it :).

Love

NFL -- Colts

NBA -- Cavs

Hate

NBA -- Heat & Celtics

NHL -- Bruins (least favorite team in all of sports, hate those dumb dirty goons), Sens, Leafs, Sabres

Man, I hate the Bruins so much. If you don't know the Bruins, their entire team is summed up in this one video: 

The biggest diver in the league going down again (although that time it may be for real), and then one of the dirtiest players in the league sucker punching and injuring a talented defenseman.

Woah, biggest Habs fan here... Roy was the one that pulled the trigger, went to the president Ronald Corey (old neighbour) and told him he's done. He and Coach Trembley never got along. Everyone was at fault in that situation. 

Of course you dislike the Bruins, you're a Habs fan.  Most hockey fans and most the world population outside of Montreal would disagree with you on Habs' fans being the best fans.  lol  First, the Habs are the biggest floppers, divers and fakers in all of hockey as they play hockey like they're the Italian soccer team.  Their fans are the biggest babies who cry when their players get beat and they try to act and think that they're European.  lol

Habs fans called the cops and demanded the Canadian government arrest and prosecute Bruins' player Zdeno Chára after he put Max Pacioretty into the boards during the game.  The Habs fans flooded the 911 emergency line after that.  The Habs organization and their fans should look at more classy NHL teams to be like.  Oh, and after Max Pacioretty got hurt by Zdeno Chara and had a concussion he was out at the movie theater.  Well when you have a concussion most people can't even look at bright lights or watch tv and many need to be in a dark room for days at a time.  Only Habs fans think the Bruins are the only team in the NHL who hit or fight.  They never hold accountable or complain when other teams hit and fight.

The Edmonton Oilers are a far more classy team. 

Dirtiest player in NHL is Matt Cooke who ended Marc Savard's career.

You want to talk about dirty?  lol  You're a Miami Thug U fan.  That college football program started the whole: "recruit from the ghetto" routine lead by Jimmy Johnson as they were the dirtiest football team ever in the history of college football.  lol  Talk about the irony and hypocrisy on your part.  Miami U and Florida State under Bobby Bowden was just trash.  The Miami Hurricanes of the 1980's and 90's were like what the Oakland Raiders were in the 1970's under John Madden.  They were thugs and goons.

Love the Yankees, liked the Lakers as long as Phil was coaching them, love the Pacers and obviously Colts now. Like the Broncos because of Peyton.

Hate everything related to Boston and its obnoxious fans plus despise anyone who obviously or discreetly has a liking for them :) - Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots, you name it :).

With regards to who has the worst fans based on obnoxious rude and loud behavior and actions then it's New Yorkers, Philadelphia, Raiders, 49ers.  

The NFL no longer has Raider/49er pre season games because of the violence as fans were shot, stabbed and murdered.  You're dealing with California gangs and associations with drug cartels.   Raiders fans are known to be disliked by most fans due to their thug behavior.

Philadelphia = The Eagles have a jail/prison in the basement of their stadium to hold all the fans they arrest.

New York?  lol  Don't get me started, theirs enough evidence and videos all over the web of how they act.  Yankee fans threw over a thousand bottles and cans onto the field during the 2004 ALCS against the Red Sox and the umps had to take all the players off the field and delay the game.  Now the Yankees can't even sellout their home games.  Lots of empty seats in their new overated stadium that lacks any atmosphere or passion.  Yankee stadium is in the South Bronx.  lol  Enough said.

Love

NFL -- Colts

NBA -- Cavs

Hate

NBA -- Heat & Celtics

But basically, they started that when they left him in in that game where he asked to come out, when he was getting shelled, and they left him in to embarrass him. That's when he got up and quit...When they did that to him, I went to the Avs and followed Roy there til he retired. Now that he's coaching the Avs, I'm going to follow them again.

No team ever though will have a better starting lineup than the old Canadiens..

Lafleur, Lemaire, Shutt, Robinson, LaPointe, and Dryden in goal.

For me this is who i hate the most and who i hate the least most.

Hmmmm let's see, I will try to bunch them all together even though i only pay attention to some UK Premier league soccer and the national throwball league. And this is the only thing I do outside of listen to music 24/7, so I'll try not to mix that into it.

Who do I like? AKA who do i hate the least

Saints

Manchester City

Houston Oilers (the real ones that don't exist anymore)

Who is in the middle and is tolerable? AKA teams I can stand yet don't love either but can root for them any day

Browns

Packers

Colts

Bills

Milwaukee Bucks

Almost in the middle (sliding down the ladder)

49ers

Patriots

L.A. Lakers

Chicago Bulls

Alabama Crimson Tide

Dolphins

K.C. Chiefs (Before Andy Reid)

Oakland/L.A. Raiders

Orlando Magic

The Bogie Man Hate-O-Meter 6000

1. Atlanta Falcons

2. Minnesota Vikings

3. Carolina Panthers

4. The Grateful Dead Miami Heat

5. Miami Heat

6. Miami Heat

7. Manchester United

8. Pittsburgh Steelers

9. Seattle Seaducks

10. Insane Clown Posse Dallas Cowboys

11. Washington Redskins

12. New Yuck Jets

13. New Yuck Giants

14. Denver Broncos

15. Eminem Tennessee Titans

16. St. Louis/Los Angeles Rams

17. Baltimore Ravens

18. Chicago Bears

19. The Sex Pistols Arizona Cardinals

20. Cincinnati Bengals

21. San Diego Chargers

22. New Orleans Hornets/Whatever/COME ON PELICAN!!!

23. San Antonio Spurs

24. Jacksonville Jaguars

25. Florida Gators

26. Auburn

27. LSU

28. Boston Celtics

29. Houston Texans

30. Detroit Lions

Screw it, whoever said I hate everything on this board was correct. I hate everything....except good music. Thankfully I have a Tangerine Dream soundtrack to bore myself with tonight before I get a migraine thinking about this.

Oh, so you hate Tecmo Bowl then too huh,...you said you hate EVERYTHING but good music... :D  Be careful my friend when you use words like always, never, everything, and everytime...it might come back to bite you in the keester.