Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can we still get to 10-6?

oldunclemark

What do you think??

Suddenly the last 3 road games look like pain.

COLTS (6-3)

@ Tennessee

@ Arizona

TENNESSEE

@ Cincinnatti

HOUSTON

@ KC

JACKSONVILLE

///I had counted on the Rams as a win...and I don't think Jake Locker being out for Tennessee is a plus for us..

Its going to come down to us beating Houston in Indy ion Dec. 15..

...and thank goodness for Jacksonville

What do you think??

COLTS (6-3)

@ Tennessee

@ Arizona

TENNESSEE

@ Cincinnatti

HOUSTON

@ KC

JACKSONVILLE

///I had counted on the Rams as a win...and I don't think Jake Locker being out for Tennessee is a plus for us..

Its confirmed Jake Locker is gone for the year?

What do you think??

COLTS (6-3)

@ Tennessee

@ Arizona

TENNESSEE

@ Cincinnatti

HOUSTON

@ KC

JACKSONVILLE

Dude I think we go 11-5 or 12-4. Yes, we'll be at least 10-6

If we don't solve the DB's being lost and way out of place and an OL blocking air instead of a defender we may not get far at all

This must be fixed now, Players (and you know you are) need to take personal accountability and play like a professional

I have no predication for the rest of the season, if we don't clean up our house it wont matter 

These slow starts and mental mistakes will be the end of the season if the Colts are not careful

OP realizes we're 6-3, right? The math says we can get to 13-3.

I doubt he's talking mathematically but realistically instead. 

The team isn't going to get any better as far as talent.  We are what we are.  If the o line doesn't magically get any better, it's going to be very hard to win.  And suddenly, our DBs are getting burned downfield. 

The team isn't going to get any better as far as talent. We are what we are. If the o line doesn't magically get any better, it's going to be very hard to win. And suddenly, our DBs are getting burned downfield.

The Colts are good enough to beat the best teams in the league. Talent isn't the problem. The issue is focus and execution. And those two things might take time to fix. We might not be as strong as we were a month ago because of the injuries, but we're not suddenly a weak, barely .500 team. Please. The Colts are better than 4-3 over the next 7 games.

The Colts are good enough to beat the best teams in the league. Talent isn't the problem. The issue is focus and execution. And those two things might take time to fix. We might not be as strong as we were a month ago because of the injuries, but we're not suddenly a weak, barely .500 team. Please. The Colts are better than 4-3 over the next 7 games.

I hope you're right Supe..

But that means we win at Arizona, Cincinatti and Kansas City

..and with our roster as it is now.....I'm not confident about those 3 at all..

The team isn't going to get any better as far as talent.  We are what we are.  If the o line doesn't magically get any better, it's going to be very hard to win.  And suddenly, our DBs are getting burned downfield.

Austin made Vontae davis look very slow

I think 10-6 is more likely.......we could just as easily go 8 and 8, None of those teams will be easy wins no matter where we play them as we saw today

Yea but the same goes for the opposite of that statement. No wins will be easy for the opponent either (KC and Cinci game for example). For all we know we could beat them both and lose to the Titans and Jags. Jk about the jags lol

The o line is not talented and that's where are biggest problems are.  The o line can focus all they want to.  They are not talented enough to execute.  Luck is talented but he doesn't have a quick enough of a release to overcome the o line.  TY is the only somewhat consistent receiver.  Every team has talent. 

Yea but the same goes for the opposite of that statement. No wins will be easy for the opponent either (KC and Cinci game for example). For all we know we could beat them both and lose to the Titans and Jags. Jk about the jags lol

I wouldn't joke about the Jags, we tend to play them close consistently, a play here or a play there and they might be in position to win. we will have to come out looking to take it to them and put them down early

Well, depends on how the coaches prepare for the game. If they come out flat and get out coached like they did today, then 8-8 doesn't seem too far off. But if they play the way that we've seen them play against the best teams in the league, then there is no reason why they can't go 12-4.

Well, depends on how the coaches prepare for the game. If they come out flat and get out coached like they did today, then 8-8 doesn't seem too far off. But if they play the way that we've seen them play against the best teams in the league, then there is no reason why they can't go 12-4.

Coaches are going to start playing for our players? I see some upgrades coming!