Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano said that the league informed him that the fumble recovery should not have been overturned.

Dustin

I wonder if they also notified texans that the catch that was overturned into an incompletion by the texans on the sideline was also considered an incorrect decision and should not have been overturned. Just bad calls during that game for both sides. Glad it didn't ultimately affect the games outcome.

Well, at least we won, right?

oh yeah, you gotta play through the bad calls...

Some Texans fans are upset about the Andre Johnson bobble/catch, bad calls happen in almost every game, good teams play through the bad calls and still find ways to win...

I remember Pete Carroll complaining about the refs after the Colts-Seahawk game, but I somehow forget him complaining about the refs call on the Golden tate TD catch last season when the Seahawks won against Green Bay...

And what happens to the officiating team that showed gross negligence?  Nothing.

Maybe they won’t get a playoff game. Big deal. They will still be allowed to continue to screw up in regular season games and then the league will apologize to the affected team 3 days later. Whooptie  do.   Absolutely disgustingly :cuss:  pathetic. Makes me want to puke

I wonder if they also notified texans that the catch that was overturned into an incompletion by the texans on the sideline was also considered an incorrect decision and should not have been overturned. Just bad calls during that game for both sides. Glad it didn't ultimately affect the games outcome.

Actually it should have been overturned. The reciever must complete the process of the catch FULLY. Johnson did not.

it actually was the correct the call. the receiver must come down with full control of the ball. as the replay showed the ball moved down to his legs before he regained control out of bounds therefor the pass was incomplete and the call was correct. 

now there would be 50000 angry colts fan if we lost

And we should thank the former Texan kicker for all his hard work don't let the door hit ya on your way out

70ee984a458911e396c022000a1f980f_5.jpg     Theres 3 new kickers trying out  .. :thmup:   :applause:    So far Texans are down a QB that serves up pick sixs & a kicker that can't kick straight . The good news is the found a pretty good QB Case Keenum looked pretty good ..

And what happens to the officiating team that showed gross negligence?  Nothing.

Maybe they won’t get a playoff game. Big deal. They will still be allowed to continue to screw up in regular season games and then the league will apologize to the affected team 3 days later. Whooptie  do.   Absolutely disgustingly :cuss:  pathetic. Makes me want to puke

Actually the Refs are graded on their calls throughout the season and if they show an inept ability to get the calls right they are replaced, meanwhile the refs with the highest percentage of correct calls, call games in the playoffs / superbowl

And we should thank the former Texan kicker for all his hard work don't let the door hit ya on your way out

70ee984a458911e396c022000a1f980f_5.jpg Theres 3 new kickers trying out .. :thmup::applause: So far Texans are down a QB that serves up pick sixs & a kicker that can't kick straight . The good news is the found a pretty good QB Case Keenum looked pretty good ..

Thats old news. They dismissed all three guys they tried out and decided to stick with Bullock.

it actually was the correct the call. the receiver must come down with full control of the ball. as the replay showed the ball moved down to his legs before he regained control out of bounds therefor the pass was incomplete and the call was correct.

Maybe in high def it showed up better but I couldn't definitively see that ball move until he was out of bounds and it seemed like the play should have already been over. My point was that call was so very razor close that I felt (by my eyes) it should not have been over turned.

I didn't realize there was a ruling about being able to call the blocked punt call too. We have had some bad refs but they are human and I'm sure that rule book is 1000000 pages deep and it keeps getting tweaked every year, crap is bound to happen. If its the same ref every week then you have to deal with that ref.

Thats old news. They dismissed all three guys they tried out and decided to stick with Bullock.

:thmup:  Good then Shaub will be back too . If it ain't broke don't fix it , Unless you lose week after week because your QB  throws interceptions out like there candy or a kicker that cost you 3 FG's  wide wide wide yeah stick with that guy & thank you for the AFC South ..

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And what happens to the officiating team that showed gross negligence? Nothing.

Maybe they won’t get a playoff game. Big deal. They will still be allowed to continue to screw up in regular season games and then the league will apologize to the affected team 3 days later. Whooptie do. Absolutely disgustingly :cuss: pathetic. Makes me want to puke

It goes for regular season games also. They all get graded at the end of the year. Of course the higher ones get playoffs games but next year, the ones who do bad get less regular season games

Really???

The NFL told Pagano that the fumble recovery shouldn't have been over ruled, three days later???

Stevie Wonder called me during the game to tell me that the Colts recovered that fumble....

.......and he said, "Isn't she lovely.......isn't she beautiful......."

why do people keep saying this???

both sides...uhhh...nooo...  

there were some HUGE blown calls that ALL went against us.

The Johnson catch should have been overturned. That was the other really big call.

But we did benefit from some ticky tack personal fouls. Nothing as big as taking away possession in plus territory...

why do people keep saying this???

both sides...uhhh...nooo...  

there were some HUGE blown calls that ALL went against us.

Rose colored fan glasses. Yes, both teams had bad calls, our side got the worst of them though but by now, colt fans are used to bad calls against them.

70ee984a458911e396c022000a1f980f_5.jpg     Theres 3 new kickers trying out  .. :thmup:   :applause:    So far Texans are down a QB that serves up pick sixs & a kicker that can't kick straight . The good news is the found a pretty good QB Case Keenum looked pretty good ..

1452362_10151971731331445_174747782_n.jp

Rose colored fan glasses. Yes, both teams had bad calls

no dude... no fan glasses.  

there are always going to be some minor things to argue about so they cancel each other out.  There were 2 huge, game changing, undeniably bad calls against us in that game though and NONE like that for the texans.  argue the AJ catch call all you want but he dropped it.  that call has been consistently made that way for a few years now.  ask Calvin Johnson...

no dude... no fan glasses.  

there are always going to be some minor things to argue about so they cancel each other out.  There were 2 huge, game changing, undeniably bad calls against us in that game though and NONE like that for the texans.  argue the AJ catch call all you want but he dropped it.  that call has been consistently made that way for a few years now.  ask Calvin Johnson...

Agree to disagree I suppose.

70ee984a458911e396c022000a1f980f_5.jpg Theres 3 new kickers trying out .. :thmup::applause: So far Texans are down a QB that serves up pick sixs & a kicker that can't kick straight . The good news is the found a pretty good QB Case Keenum looked pretty good ..

no just lead TD drives rather have leaving it in the kickers hands.

So the endzone is out lol?

Kickers have to prove their worth too lol. Can't put everything on the second year signal caller.

No you can't but when you score 21 points in the first half it's hard to say it's all the kicker's fault when you only score 3 in the second half.  Not to say Texans fans shouldn't be upset with their kicker Colts fans have snapped on AV who has a much longer track record of doing good things for much less than what the Texans kicker did on Sunday but there were some other problems with the Texans than just him. 

No you can't but when you score 21 points in the first half it's hard to say it's all the kicker's fault when you only score 3 in the second half. Not to say Texans fans shouldn't be upset with their kicker Colts fans have snapped on AV who has a much longer track record of doing good things for much less than what the Texans kicker did on Sunday but there were some other problems with the Texans than just him.

Yeah, our leader and offensive playcaller collapsed. Then his stand-in decided to run the injured runningback instead of letting Case be Case. If we had managed the clock better at the end we would be possibly be talking game winning or game tying drive. Oh well.

Really???

The NFL told Pagano that the fumble recovery shouldn't have been over ruled, three days later???

Stevie Wonder called me during the game to tell me that the Colts recovered that fumble....

Stevie was busy Sunday night.  He showed up in a lot of Bud Light commercials too  :)