Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts final,injury report , Chargers though Friday

bayone

Was really hoping Landry would be ready this week. Good thing we have Howell.

hope he is  ready for Denver   and they have some good players down this week that couldnt even stretch at all

DE ayers 4.5sacks Ithink  & Woodward the good mid LB that is captain and calls the plays & caan tackle and pass coverage as well

Glad to see that Havili and Francois are probable, I hope Werners recovery is coming along good and he can make it back out on the field in the next couple weeks, It did not show in the stats but he looked to be getting a little more consistent out on the field

Glad to see that Havili and Francois are probable, I hope Werners recovery is coming along good and he can make it back out on the field in the next couple weeks, It did not show in the stats but he looked to be getting a little more consistent out on the field

Bremer said Werner was not even wearing a boot.  I'm not sure that means he's coming along okay, but that's a good sign.

Since Erik Walden is questionable, that means Cam Johnson gets more reps right? And Werner is out as well so Cam Johnson could possibly start

Nope, should be just like last week, Walden was questionable last week with the same injury and played his normal minutes, and played his best game so far this season

Nope, should be just like last week, Walden was questionable last week with the same injury and played his normal minutes, and played his best game so far this season

But I'm saying, Werner was the backup to Walden right? So doesn't that mean Cam Johnson gets more reps now? I've only seen one game this year (49ers) so I don't really know our rotations so to speak

But I'm saying, Werner was the backup to Walden right? So doesn't that mean Cam Johnson gets more reps now? I've only seen one game this year (49ers) so I don't really know our rotations so to speak

Yea Cam Johnson been playing, not a lot but he's playing

Bremer said Werner was not even wearing a boot. I'm not sure that means he's coming along okay, but that's a good sign.

They keep announcing on the NFLN news scroll that Werner is out, to which I mentally respond with "duh." But then, I saw at least one photo of Werner at a practice talking to other players and wearing his jersey. You couldn't see if he was wearing a boot in it.

I also saw a report this morning that Havili, Jean Francois, and Walden are expected to play Monday. That's good news, especially since they let Lawrence Guy escape. I'm particularly pleased that Havili is probable.

Everyone except Laron Landry & Werner are playing. Pagano has confirmed that

Am i the only person that feels sketch that Lawernce Guy was only picked up by the chargers for this one week because were playing them. darn Guy better not be letting them colts secrets out. :slaphead:

With as much tape out on all of the teams there are few secrets left. Knowing what a team is doing is not hard. It's stopping them from doing it is what's hard. :thmsup:

They keep announcing on the NFLN news scroll that Werner is out, to which I mentally respond with "duh." But then, I saw at least one photo of Werner at a practice talking to other players and wearing his jersey. You couldn't see if he was wearing a boot in it.

I read one of the beat writer's tweets that stated he was not wearing a boot.

Pep needs to employ more screen plays to take early pressure off run n pass game. IF you're reading this Pep, why don't you call some screens with T-Rich, Fleener, T.Y., even Bey, hello? Can't think of any better players on any NFL team than those to setup some 20+ yard screens. I vote for more screen plays ASAP.

Pig thanks, Bob. 

Pep needs to employ more screen plays to take early pressure off run n pass game. IF you're reading this Pep, why don't you call some screens with T-Rich, Fleener, T.Y., even Bey, hello? Can't think of any better players on any NFL team than those to setup some 20+ yard screens. I vote for more screen plays ASAP.

Pig thanks, Bob. 

were good for about 3-4-5 screens a game what are ya talking about? Heck some complain cause were not going downfield a ton and were using our receiving talent with to many screens

Pig thanks, Bob. 

I hate when we run screens we don't block very well for them and they seem to always end up in a loss of yards. 

Laron Landry's injuries should not be a mystery to anyone including the Colts' GM and Irsay in my porky opinion (impo). Bulk up too much and your ankles and knees will have a tough time holding up. Bulky Safeties > 25 are dangerous pickups b/c they aren't natural physical specimens and will rarely stay healthy once they sign on the dotted-line. Here's my proof:

http://www.hogshaven.com/2013/3/14/4102972/laron-landry-gets-paid-signs-big-deal-with-colts

Meh he has played in 80 games out of 102 if my math is accurate, Thats 78.4 percent of games played in, of the 112 games The Colts played while Bob Sanders was a Colt he played in 48 of them, For Bobs career he played in 50 games total of 128,

Am i the only person that feels sketch that Lawernce Guy was only picked up by the chargers for this one week because were playing them. darn Guy better not be letting them colts secrets out. :slaphead:

Our Director of Personnel last year is the Charger's GM this year. L. Guy played for us some last season too. Talesco could just be familiar with Guy, saw he was available, thought he might be an upgrade and pulled the trigger. I get the timing is questionable, but there is enough there to write it off as a coincidence, in my opinion.