Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Predictions

danlhart87

Colts will run the ball on them just like we did last game because we're changing our philosophy like the FO keeps saying. We're a smash mouth team. So I imagine were going to run the ball a lot and if we are successful we will have more runs than passes.

Hopefully brown can show some break away speed again with more touches.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Colts will run the ball on them just like we did last game because we're changing our philosophy like the FO keeps saying. We're a smash mouth team. So I imagine were going to run the ball a lot and if we are successful we will have more runs than passes.

Hopefully brown can show some break away speed again with more touches.

There is a chance we throw a little more with only 2 healthy backs, but otherwise I agree with ya.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Yeah, I would like to see andrew go over 300 this game. i don't want people to even think about the idea of calling andrew a game manager.

After his 4th quarter amazingness (is that a word?) last year, no one will ever call Andrew Luck a game manager.

38-3 , andrew luck 3 tds 26/35 0 ints

trent 15 carries 105 yards 7.0 yard per carry 1 td

4 picks of gabbert , 1 return for a pick six by vontae

7 sacks , 2.5 by mathis, 2 from werner ,1 from redding, 1 from freeman ,1 from the chapnado

gabbert stat 11/32 , 0 tds, 4 ints qb rating under 20

Really? Besides having a weird user name, "Ceasar" is spelled wrong. 2 strikes. Don't drink before coming up with a name, it makes you look like a noob. And most of those stats won't happen.

38-3 , andrew luck 3 tds 26/35 0 ints

trent 15 carries 105 yards 7.0 yard per carry 1 td

4 picks of gabbert , 1 return for a pick six by vontae

7 sacks , 2.5 by mathis, 2 from werner ,1 from redding, 1 from freeman ,1 from the chapnado

gabbert stat 11/32 , 0 tds, 4 ints qb rating under 20

:woah:

If just one of them happens, it will be a good day!

Im honestly not sold on it being a tough fight this time. Unlike previous years, the Colts are actually built in such a way as to counter the Jags' strengths, rather than the other way around. About the only reason it can be expected to be close is the presumed superstitious bugbear Indy fans have about this matchup.