Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Da'rick Rogers activated from PS

HtownColt

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TeamLoloJones

Awesome!  That means the coaches must have some faith in the kid.  Man talk about a big turn around after the allen injury news.  First TRich now Da'Rick might play? WOW... I would be suprised if both K Willy and Reed  are both on the active roster for long after this move.

Guest TeamLoloJones

More an indictment of current injury situation, IMO.

Remember when we dressed Crap Thorpe and Aaron Moorehead for the 2007 Chargers game with both Harrison and Clark out??? Six pick Peyton game that we almost won???

He may not even make the active gameday roster.  I wonder if he got an offer from another team and we activated him to keep him?

Awesome!  That means the coaches must have some faith in the kid.  Man talk about a big turn around after the allen injury news.  First TRich now Da'Rick might play? WOW... I would be suprised if both K Willy and Reed  are both on the active roster for long after this move.

I'm anxious to see him..I only know him through this board....

maybe he can shock the Niners...we'll be throwing

Guest TeamLoloJones

I'm anxious to see him..I only know him through this board....

maybe he can shock the Niners...we'll be throwing

I'd be suprised if he is even on the active 46, much less actually play.  I was thinking we activated him to keep from another team that might have shown interest in signing him.  Or the coaches feel he's ready.  Either way it's a positive development.

I'd be suprised if he is even on the active 46, much less actually play.  I was thinking we activated him to keep from another team that might have shown interest in signing him.  Or the coaches feel he's ready.  Either way it's a positive development.

Does anybody think he potentially is better than what we have?

Just asking.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Does anybody think he potentially is better than what we have?

Just asking.

Everything I saw from him in college said he was a 1st-2nd round pick talent, he has enormous upside, but a real attitude problem. Think of a less talented Dez Bryant with even more off field issues.  If he can keep it together he has a chance to be a starter.  The best thing is if he shows the rest of the league he is a stud again and grisgon trades him if we don't need him.

More an indictment of current injury situation, IMO.

Remember when we dressed Crap Thorpe and Aaron Moorehead for the 2007 Chargers game with both Harrison and Clark out??? Six pick Peyton game that we almost won???

The most bizarre game ever. Seriously. That we almost won that game is mind boggling to me. And then Mr. Clutch, Adam Vinatieri, clangs what basically amounted to an extra point. 

I think there was some kind of weird planetary alignment going on that night. Just crazy.

Guest TeamLoloJones

He's more talented than David Reed and Griff Whalen, for sure. 

Here's hoping that Da'Rick has 200yds and 3tds against SF (he won't) and then Grigson trades him to Cleveland next week for our first round pick back.

The most bizarre game ever. Seriously. That we almost won that game is mind boggling to me. And then Mr. Clutch, Adam Vinatieri, clangs what basically amounted to an extra point. 

I think there was some kind of weird planetary alignment going on that night. Just crazy.

Yes there was. I was at that game and it rained all night. Never rains for long periods that time of year in S Cal. Crazy , crazy game. We should have been behind at least 35-0 but was only 23-0. Then somehow AV is lining up a short FG for the win. Maybe the sloppy field messed it up.. dunno.

Here's hoping that Da'Rick has 200yds and 3tds against SF (he won't) and then Grigson trades him to Cleveland next week for our first round pick back.

That would be terrible if he develops like that then he is our future #1 WR screw trading him he got the talent and is better then all our WR except Reggie and as good as TY