Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

UPDATE: Aaron Hernandez All discussion about past and present merge)

deedub75

I doubt you offended anyone. I am a little guilty too of trying to add a little humor to it. Suggesting he is a serial killer or mass murderer was my bit of bad humor. It's just that's this is so sick and hard to believe. How can a guy be set for life with all the money he'll ever need , a fun career with fame to boot , be implicated in killing tree people and shooting another in the face ? So sad , unreal and incredibly senseless that it does boarder being humorous. 

Thanks and u didnt either and he's acting  they are portraying him in the light of a gang banger killer

agree, how with all he has recived just give it away

having brown outs with massive storm in Lion Country , MIch gan

, take care , I', likely off, on computer till done with priorities unless power goes off completly, on battery backup right now , hope just another briownouit

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last person to tackle Aaron Hernandez was Bernard Pollard.

In case you don't know the Pollard-Patriots connection:

In 2008 Bernard Pollard tore Tom Brady's ACL in week 1.

In 2009 Bernard Pollards hit Wes Welker in week 17. Causing him to tear his ACL.

They did not play each other in 2010.

In 2011, Pollard hit Gronkowski and hurt his ankle in the 2011 AFCCG. Making Gronk almost useless in the Super Bowl.

In 2012, Pollard knocked out Steven Ridley in the 2012 AFCCG and gave him a concussion. Also last person to tackle Aaron Hernandez.

Pretty crazy stuff.

merged that

please we only need one thread about this man and his issues

In 2009 Bernard Pollards hit Wes Welker in week 17. Causing him to tear his ACL.

In 2011, Pollard hit Gronkowski and hurt his ankle in the 2011 AFCCG. Making Gronk almost useless in the Super Bowl.

In 2012, Pollard knocked out Steven Ridley in the 2012 AFCCG and gave him a concussion. Also last person to tackle Aaron Hernandez.

Pretty crazy stuff.

That is, without hesitation, the best thing I've heard all day.

I went to Purdue and met Bernard at a party. I managed to make it out alive. 

I cannot comprehend how or why any murder at all happened

there does not seem to be any motive

whoever did this, it just seems cold blooded 

really awful

people killing people for no reason

no real reason

maybe something will come out that makes it make some kind of sense. But right now, it just doesn't

AH was "disrespected" ...    isn't that reason enough to execute someone?  :GoodBad:     I guess it's too much to assume an * knowing the answer to that question.

It is truly tragic how some of the youth of today think.   It's all about swag, respect, bling, status..  

AH was nothing more than a shallow street thug who could play ball.        He is where he deserves to be, off the streets.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 28, 2013 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, June 28, 2013 - quoted removed post

Ik one thing he's goin into prison a tight end and coming out a wide receiver

I "get" your joke....     Yet in all reality, He very well may never see the outside of a Prison ever again.....

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 28, 2013 - reference to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, June 28, 2013 - reference to removed post

I "get" your joke.... Yet in all reality, He very well may never see the outside of a Prison ever again.....

That's true I ewas just makin a joke if he is guilty I hope he don't cause IMO you should be punished for being this stupid

Pretty crazy stuff.

He didn't actually "hit" Welker.  Welker made a cut to try to avoid Pollard and tore his ACL. 

Also, the last person to tackle Hernandez was Hernandez!

AH was "disrespected" ...    isn't that reason enough to execute someone?  :GoodBad:     I guess it's too much to assume an * knowing the answer to that question.

It is truly tragic how some of the youth of today think.   It's all about swag, respect, bling, status..  

AH was nothing more than a shallow street thug who could play ball.        He is where he deserves to be, off the streets.

It wasn't about disrespect, it's much, much worse. AH apparently thought Lloyd had lose lips. It's looking like AH had something to do with a double murder last year and Lloyd knew about...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/27/us/nfl-hernandez/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews

I don't want to hear any more about the Patriot way.   All this dirt under the rug and they gave this clown a HUGE signing bonus (16m) that apparently cannot be recouped.    Because NE failed to include the good ole "player conduct clause" in dude's contract.

Big Joe and Grady talkied about this the last couple days.     Wow, NE did NO homework on this clown.

I hope it is wrong, but wouldn't it be just sad to see an NFL team have to pay off a murder sitting in prison?

This just gets weirder my the minute.

I don't want to hear any more about the Patriot way.   All this dirt under the rug and they gave this clown a HUGE signing bonus (16m) that apparently cannot be recouped.    Because NE failed to include the good ole "player conduct clause" in dude's contract.

Big Joe and Grady talkied about this the last couple days.     Wow, NE did NO homework on this clown.

I hope it is wrong, but wouldn't it be just sad to see an NFL team have to pay off a murder sitting in prison?

Hopefully victims families will see most of it. I'd like AH's child to get some too, not its fault daddy is AH.

I stand corrected, thanks Yehoodi.

In Hernandez's case, pretty sure those charges will stick because of:

1. Rental car found near victim's body, rented in Hernandez's name

2. Keys to said rental car found in the victim's pocket

3. Shell casing found in the rental car

Plus numerous other things that are piling up. Quickly.

Like a coworker said to me today, "These guys are the dumbest criminals ever. If this was an episode of CSI, it would be five minutes long, and they'd spend the other 55 minutes at the bar." :clap:

yes and I would not be surprise if the higher-ups at Patriot Place where on phone with the DA's office getting a good idea of the strength of the Commonwealth's case.  Although I think the Pats would still have released him regardless . . .  

well they did release him . . . until I heard strong evidence that the pats knew about is gun play, I wont hold it against a team to take a flyer on a guy that smokes some weed . . .

That was draft time...

He was signed to a HUGE contract last year.     All this silly stuff coming out and NE did not know?

Oh well,  couldn't happen to a more smug organization.       

AH is just not a good person, and NE chose to make him a centerpiece.     If i am wrong on the timeline I will admit it  but it appears this guy has a past that the police were watching.  

Rock On NE... 

well they did release him . . . until I heard strong evidence that the pats knew about is gun play, I wont hold it against a team to take a flyer on a guy that smokes some weed . . .

Pretty crazy stuff.

So Pollard tackled Hernandez into jail.  Dude does wreak havoc on Patriots...

That was draft time...

He was signed to a HUGE contract last year.     All this silly stuff coming out and NE did not know?

Oh well,  couldn't happen to a more smug organization.       

AH is just not a good person, and NE chose to make him a centerpiece.     If i am wrong on the timeline I will admit it  but it appears this guy has a past that the police were watching.  

Rock On NE... 

All of the gun play (double murder/shot in face/and the recent case) have only come out recently . . . the double murder is still unsolved . . . so there was no notice that the pats would known that AH was involved as a principal in the matters . . . once it became apparent that he was involved in the recent case, they, in true Patriot Way fashion :) , cut ties with the man . . .

Hernandez's mother, Terri Hernandez, still lives in Bristol and believes her son is innocent.

"All I can say is that he will be cleared of all these charges in the end," Terri told The Bristol Press on Wednesday. "Just let it play out until the end."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000215236/article/expatriot-aaron-hernandezs-mom-hell-be-cleared

His mother is following the mirage of drinking water in the desert. She sees something that I don't think will ever happen.

Hernandez's mother, Terri Hernandez, still lives in Bristol and believes her son is innocent.

"All I can say is that he will be cleared of all these charges in the end," Terri told The Bristol Press on Wednesday. "Just let it play out until the end."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000215236/article/expatriot-aaron-hernandezs-mom-hell-be-cleared

His mother is following the mirage of drinking water in the desert. She sees something that I don't think will ever happen.

wow . . . we'll just have to wait and see, but as it stands now the odds are against her . . .

Well I truly feel bad for this lady.    

Of course she will defend her son.     This is just sad on every level.     

Just saw a video of Hernadez leaving the bail hearing, and fans gathered as he left chanting "Innocent, innocent, innocent."

Wonder if they find the evidence against him unsatisfactory. Or they're Pats homers.

Also why do I want a "Behind the scenes look at the jail Aaron will be at", when I'm watching Sportcenter? I thought me wanting to watch sports was semi implied.

NFL netwok said all teams employ ex FBI agents or similar  people with contacts for inside info, based on what ever  Pat contacts heard

Pats made decision last week to cut him if any charges were brought no matter what  as long as they were connected to the murder, even just obstruction

Odin Lloyd, who was allegedly killed by former New England Patriots starAaron Hernandez, was shot three times as he twisted away in a futile attempt to avoid the gunshots, and then was shot two more times on each side of his chest, the prosecutor said today.

The details of the execution were made public as ABC News learned that Hernandez is being investigated for possible involvement in two more killings in a drive-by shooting in Boston in July 2012 that left two men dead.

And late tonight, authorities announced they were on the hunt for a surprise accomplice in that June 17 murder of Hernandez's friend Odin Lloyd. Officials refused to explain what role Ernest Wallace played in the crime but a wanted poster said he was "armed and dangerous" and wanted for "accessory after the fact of the murder of Odin Lloyd."

Carlos Ortiz of Bristol, Conn., has been arrested in connection with the Lloyd killing

but officials have so far refused to explain Ortiz's role

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-victim-critically-wounded-shot-chest/story?id=19506865#.Uc1zq_mTjSg

Sheesh when it rains it pours in Boston sports. Bruins blow game 6 of the finals and lose the series, Hernandez, Doc Rivers leaving and now KG/Pierce.

:woah:

Yeah, someone on local radio perfecly characterized the last two weeks in Boston; "No catches, No coach, No closer, No cup."

Click to enlarge  if care to read

0627-wanted-poster-hernandez-article-wm-

Police believe 41-year-old Ernest Wallace was one of two other men in the car with Hernandez on the evening of June 14th ... when Lloyd was shot and killed. Wallace is wanted as an accessory after the fact in Lloyd's murder.

Police say he is armed and dangerous.

The other person in the car, Carlos Ortiz, was arrested Wednesday in Hernandez's hometown of Bristol, Connecticut.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/27/aaron-hernandez-murder-friend-wanted-poster-suspect/

Wow for the media this is just the story that keeps on giving.

It seems to me that this is the culmination of a vicious spiral that started with the death of his father reading the background info. Most people fall into gang culture from lack of opportunity whereas here it seemed like AH sought it to rebel and hence even with a secure financial future he couldn't leave it behind as it had defined who he was as a person.

All speculation of course, and there will be a long way to go I'm sure with plenty of twists but my gut says even if he didn't pull the trigger he's the instigator.

Stupid and tragic. A man has lost his life, a child may well be losing their father to jail and for why? Because a man who had no need to be involved in this sort of lifestyle couldn't straighten up when given a opportunity that only a select few ever will have.

Like pyromaniacs are drawn to the flame it seems AH was drawn to the guns and being "the man".

All of the gun play (double murder/shot in face/and the recent case) have only come out recently . . . the double murder is still unsolved . . . so there was no notice that the pats would known that AH was involved as a principal in the matters . . . once it became apparent that he was involved in the recent case, they, in true Patriot Way fashion :) , cut ties with the man . . .

The other shooting in FL when Hernandez was in school and refused to talk to police? The FB gun selfie in 2009?  These guys he's in with now have pics of Hernandez all over their FBs. The frequent trips to see his boys in Bristol and Providence? The 2012 shooting happened one month before they gave him a $41 extension. Where in the world were the Patriots security team? Did they not do any sort of research or shadowing on this guy? Did they not see any of his connections with these guys? Did they do any research on any of the people they saw hanging with him? Any at all? They didn't have to know he was literally shooting people, but a little research would've put the breaks on giving a guy with this many red flags a generous extension two years before his rookie contract expired. 

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Patriots-ProShop-To-Offer-Free-Exchange-On-81-Jerseys-July-6-7/f0e0d7e3-cb8f-442f-9a48-29f1e551b228

Interesting. The Patriots are allowing fans who purchased Hernandez jerseys to trade them in for a different players' jersey. I kind of like that move and dont think I've ever heard of a team doing that before. It definitely seems like the Patriots are really trying to do everything they can to distance themselves and erase any Patriot/Hernandez connection.

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Patriots-ProShop-To-Offer-Free-Exchange-On-81-Jerseys-July-6-7/f0e0d7e3-cb8f-442f-9a48-29f1e551b228

Interesting. The Patriots are allowing fans who purchased Hernandez jerseys to trade them in for a different players' jersey. I kind of like that move and dont think I've ever heard of a team doing that before. It definitely seems like the Patriots are really trying to do everything they can to distance themselves and erase any Patriot/Hernandez connection.

That's actually kind of a classy move by the Pats.

You do have to wonder how many indicators the saw of what may have been going on in his personal life.

fugitive on the run turns himself into Florida Police, Boston police on way to get him,

He's 3rd man now in Custody ,

see wanted poster , comment 389

New Evidence found in   Condo AH leased

PUMA becomes second company to drop his endorsements, CytoSport, maker of the Muscle Milk was 1st

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A third man was in custody Friday in Florida in an expanding murder investigation swirling around Aaron Hernandez, the star NFL tight end accused of orchestrating the shooting death of a friend.

Ernest Wallace, 41, known as “Fish,” turned himself in in the Miami suburb of Miramar, police said. Massachusetts police had said they were seeking him as an accessory after murder, and that he was considered armed and dangerous. They were on their way to Florida to pick him up, NBC affiliate WHDH in Boston reported.

Authorities have not spelled out the connection they believe Wallace and Ortiz have to the killing.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/28/19187965-3rd-man-held-in-aaron-hernandez-murder-probe-puma-drops-nfl-star?lite

Does anyone know if the other 2 suspects arrested were the same 2 people who tried to leave Hernandez's house when police first were there for questioning?  I also wonder if the guy who is suing Hernandez knows something about the that double murder.  Maybe that's why he's filing a civil suit instead of pressing criminal charges.