Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

UPDATE: Aaron Hernandez All discussion about past and present merge)

deedub75

discussing the case with anyone except the defendant or his attorney is illegal. Whether it is law enforcement or the DA's office, (except those two parties discussing it amongst themselves)

When someone is charged with a crime it's public record.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mean to make light of the situation but besides the currant murder charge , the civil suit for shooting a guy in the face , there's this....  

If already posted sorry....

5674.jpg

Sources tell FOX 25 Boston that investigators consider Aaron Hernandez a possible suspect in a 2012 double murder that occurred in Boston.

On July 16 of last year, police responded to an intersection in downtown Boston. They found three men had been shot while stopped at a traffic light -- two of them fatally. The deceased were identified as Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu, and they had reportedly just left a bar. Witnesses said a gray or silver SUV with Rhode Island plates opened fire and then fled. The investigation is ongoing. Meanwhile, Hernandez was charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd on Wednesday and is facing a civil suit for shooting a man in the face in Florida in February. He'll be in court Thursday afternoon for a bail hearing.

Only Paula Deen is having a worse week than Aaron.

Has anyone heard about a motive for the killing yet?  I know he was buds and I guess this dude was like with Hernandez's fiancee's sister or something like that.  But I havn't heard why Hernandez would want him dead.  

It seems to me that he's likely guilty.  

Ok lets see if my sources are any good. It seems AH may be tied to the double murder after all and that was the motive. That's what Lloyd talked about to the other people at the club and obviously AH took offence. I'm also told AH and his lawyer will be in Fall River Superior Court this afternoon seeking bail.  

Has anyone heard about a motive for the killing yet?  I know he was buds and I guess this dude was like with Hernandez's fiancee's sister or something like that.  But I havn't heard why Hernandez would want him dead.  

A motive assumes that defendent was in his right mind...and in control of himself...

Aaron has a little history of violent acts,   Crimes doint have to make sense...

If the 2 jamokes Hernandez called to help him ice that guy turn state's evidence...

.then the case is no longer circumstansial

..and Hernandez, who will NEVER take the witness stand if he has good representation, can thank the Lord theres no death penalty in Massachusetts....

A motive assumes that defendent was in his right mind...and in control of himself...

Aaron has a little history of violent acts,   Crimes doint have to make sense...

If the 2 jamokes Hernandez called to help him ice that guy turn state's evidence...

.then the case is no longer circumstansial

..and Hernandez, who will NEVER take the witness stand if he has good representation, can thank the Lord theres no death penalty in Massachusetts....

The unnamed one and the one that isn't arrested has turned states evidence.

I guess it just really bothers me that a person can be cut from a team with no proven evidence of wrong doing. Filing charging against someone & convicting them of a crime are 2 drastically different things. Injury concerns I can understand for being cut. But even with suspected PED use a player has an appeals process to refute the allegation. No, I am not asking Goodell to punish the Patriots. I just really frown on wealthy owners getting special criminal privileges or different standards of evaluation than players. True, Hernandez has been arrested & Jimmy Haslam hasn't yet been arrested, but why is an FBI & IRS raid not worthy of similar scrutiny? 

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130517/jimmy-haslam-pilot-flying-j-scandal/

I don't see what's so hard to understand.  I believe Massachusetts is an at-will employer so the Patriots could fire him for any reason. 

Here is the songbird that led to the speedy filling of charges against Hernandez IMO....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/27/another-man-is-being-held-in-connection-with-odin-lloyd-murder-case/

My guess is that guy is the one whom talked. The one whom put AH on scene. The one that put the gun in AH's hand. 

Like my boy SW1 above, I will stick to innocent until proven guilty until it has been proven TO ME. I'll hold out the potential, albeit a very small amount, that AH wasn't directly involved and was thrust into this by his sordid friends. That perhaps one of them actually did this to Lloyd and AH screwed up by trying to do a solid for one of his boys and help him get away with it. 

The fact that AH didn't talk, that he didn't give anyone up, makes him look guilty IMO. 

"Evidence summarized by prosecutor Bill McCauley at the Wednesday arraignment of Aaron Hernandez strongly suggests that someone in the car other than Hernandez and Lloyd informed police that Hernandez spoke to Lloyd of being upset with something Lloyd had said to others about Hernandez two nights earlier, and that Hernandez believed he couldn’t “trust” the victim.

This implies that one or both of the other two men in the car already have cooperated with police."

I agree that the detail with which the prosecutor laid out the crime also indicates that one of the two rough necks Hernandez called have turned on him.

But there's more here, to me.

The fact that Hernendez knew two guys to call when he wanted to ice a third guy indicates the world he lived in..

Its hard to believe because Aaron seemed so soft spoken.....so I'm trying to avoid the thought that Hernandez was not just 'the' killer but a killer.

. He is the guy you hire when you want somebody or something to disappear...and he fancied himself that way.

He clearly knew who to call and the dead guy's text to his sister suggested that when Hernandez picked him up on the murder night that he knew he was headed for boot hill.   How did the victim know he was toast unless he knew what Hernandez was capable of.....??

The motive may be that jackin' up losers was just something Hernandez liked to do....and would do at the drop of a hat.

I dont know if Aaron Hernandez is so much dumb as he just seems to be a very, very violent individual.

Some folks are just like that....Somebody needed to see it and get a hold of him.

There's a few incidents in a very young life

He sounds like a guy who didnt 'do' anybody he didnt feel deserved it...

Super-max prison is full of them.......

I cannot comprehend how or why any murder at all happened

there does not seem to be any motive

whoever did this, it just seems cold blooded 

really awful

people killing people for no reason

no real reason

maybe something will come out that makes it make some kind of sense. But right now, it just doesn't

I was young, but I believe the prosecution placed OJ at the scene of the crime. A lot of critical evidence was thrown out over technicalities, and the prosecution team made some critical mistakes (Mark Furhman, for instance). That just goes to show that you never know what can happen over the course of a murder trial. We might think the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming now, but some of that evidence might not be admissible. The defense hasn't refuted any of it yet. It's just too early.

The Casey Anthony case was a clear example of prosecutorial overreach. Based on the comments from the jury and legal experts, a lesser charge would have earned a conviction. The higher burden of proof, even with "overwhelming" circumstantial evidence, wasn't met.

And that might have bearing on the Hernandez case. The DA has political aspirations, as he ran in the Democratic primary in 2012 for a congressional seat. This case could propel him into national spotlight. John Kerry's former senate seat will be up again in 2014. There's potential for him to overreach in a high profile murder case because of his ambitions. 

There are a lot of things that could happen between now and a trial. Don't be too quick to bury the accused.

I watched that trial alot, saw the SUV chase etc, and laughed out loud when u could see he wasnt trying to hard to actually get that glove on right, all he did was have his hand kinda stiff and not flex it so it would fit

I cannot comprehend how or why any murder at all happened

there does not seem to be any motive

whoever did this, it just seems cold blooded 

really awful

people killing people for no reason

no real reason

maybe something will come out that makes it make some kind of sense. But right now, it just doesn't

supposedly Lyod talking to individuals AH didnt like/ approve of or for lack of a better word had different gang / click  associations with was a no no and that led to issues of trust, maybe he was thinking Loyd would talk about past issues that may come out publicaly and hurt him rep wise or with pats or with girlfriend & neded to shut him up, or at least felt he did, 

From what I watched/read, the circumstantial evidence is ridiculously overwhelming.

I think he's toast, even more so than Casey Anthony or OJ.

But, we'll see.

OJ and Casey Anthony are good examples of why you can't count the defendant out in this one.  

I have to presume Hernandez bought himself a good lawyer from that signing bonus he got.  

Aaron Hernandez's Involvement In 2012 Murders In Boston Being Investigated By Police: REPORTS

((( As told in Video in articles link  Police arrested another man in connection with murder as a fugitive from justice, is being sent to Boston , he is from town AH grew up  and not sure if its same or  another Connecticut man also a fugitive in current case  finally his   uncle's home was also searched in Connecticut   )))

Police are investigating Aaron Hernandez's possible connection to a 2012 double murder in Boston, according to local media reports. 

both FOX 25 in Boston as well as the Boston Globe reported that police are investigating Hernandez's possible involvement in the fatal shooting of two men in downtown Boston in 2012.

Citing an unnamed source, FOX 25 reported on Thursday morning that investigators are looking into Hernandez's connection to a shooting in downtown Boston on July 16, 2012 that left two men dead.

Boston Globe also reported citing two unnamed law enforcement sources. 

Investigators believe a fight broke out that included Hernandez at a nightclub before the shooting, according to the Globe report.

One of the unnamed officials   indicated that Lloyd's knowledge of Hernandez's possible connection to these unsolved killings could have been a factor in his death.

unnamed  police officials told the Globe.

ABC News also reported that Hernandez was involved in a scuffle at a nightclub hours before the "drive-by shooting" in Boston

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/27/aaron-hernandez-2012-murder-investigation_n_3510977.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D337152

In reference to my assertion that this guy is a mass murderer .

maybe this is the motive ?

5674.jpg

Massachusetts law enforcement officials believe Aaron Hernandez may have murdered Odin Lloyd because Lloyd had information connecting Hernandez to the double murders that occurred on July 16 of last year in Boston.

It didn't take long after Hernandez's arrest for the story to leak that he's a possible suspect in the double murder. "The motive might have been that the victim knew [Hernandez] might have been involved," one law enforcement official said. The double murder -- unsolved to this point -- occurred on Shawmut Avenue in Boston after a fight broke out at a club called Cure. Daniel Abreu and Safiro Furtado were stopped at a traffic light when a silver/gray SUV with Rhode Island plates opened fire, killing both. A third man in the backseat was shot, but lived.

supposedly Lyod talking to individuals AH didnt like/ approve of or for lack of a better word had different gang / click  associations with was a no no and that led to issues of trust, maybe he was thinking Loyd would talk about past issues that may come out publicaly and hurt him rep wise or with pats or with girlfriend & neded to shut him up, or at least felt he did, 

I guess

pretty cold blooded still

Aaron Hernandez's Involvement In 2012 Murders In Boston Being Investigated By Police: REPORTS

((( As told in Video in articles link  Police arrested another man in connection with murder as a fugitive from justice, is being sent to Boston , he is from town AH grew up  and not sure if its same or  another Connecticut man also a fugitive in current case  finally his   uncle's home was also searched in Connecticut   )))

Police are investigating Aaron Hernandez's possible connection to a 2012 double murder in Boston, according to local media reports. 

both FOX 25 in Boston as well as the Boston Globe reported that police are investigating Hernandez's possible involvement in the fatal shooting of two men in downtown Boston in 2012.

Citing an unnamed source, FOX 25 reported on Thursday morning that investigators are looking into Hernandez's connection to a shooting in downtown Boston on July 16, 2012 that left two men dead.

Boston Globe also reported citing two unnamed law enforcement sources. 

Investigators believe a fight broke out that included Hernandez at a nightclub before the shooting, according to the Globe report.

One of the unnamed officials   indicated that Lloyd's knowledge of Hernandez's possible connection to these unsolved killings could have been a factor in his death.

unnamed  police officials told the Globe.

ABC News also reported that Hernandez was involved in a scuffle at a nightclub hours before the "drive-by shooting" in Boston

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/27/aaron-hernandez-2012-murder-investigation_n_3510977.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D337152

It appears my source was right now lets see if he was right about AH getting a bail hearing at Fall River Superior Court today.

I guess

pretty cold blooded still

NEW MOTIVE RELATED TO WHAT I SAID

READ

One of the unnamed officials   indicated that Lloyd's knowledge of Hernandez's possible connection to these unsolved killings could have been a factor in his death.

unnamed  police officials told the Globe.

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/18850-hernadez-now-being-investigated-for-2012-double-murder1-other-arrested-in-current-case-another-maybe-a-fugitive-ahs-uncle-home-being-serched/#entry513927

Cold calculated killers have all been smart in some fashion, from the Una Bomber to even the 9/11 hijackers.

Playbook smart is different from street smart or business smart, IMO.

You need to be playbook smart to play in the NFL. But you need to be smart about your life and decisions you make in life to sustain your life in the NFL and life after NFL.

TAPLOOK

TAPLOOK
  • default_large.png
  • 112 posts

Posted Today, 12:34 PM

Valpo2004, on 27 Jun 2013 - 10:56 AM, said:snapback.png

Ok lets see if my sources are any good. It seems AH may be tied to the double murder after all and that was the motive. That's what Lloyd talked about to the other people at the club and obviously AH took offence. I'm also told AH and his lawyer will be in Fall River Superior Court this afternoon seeking bail.  

5674.jpg

Massachusetts law enforcement officials believe Aaron Hernandez may have murdered Odin Lloyd because Lloyd had information connecting Hernandez to the double murders that occurred on July 16 of last year in Boston.

It didn't take long after Hernandez's arrest for the story to leak that he's a possible suspect in the double murder. "The motive might have been that the victim knew [Hernandez] might have been involved," one law enforcement official said. The double murder -- unsolved to this point -- occurred on Shawmut Avenue in Boston after a fight broke out at a club called Cure. Daniel Abreu and Safiro Furtado were stopped at a traffic light when a silver/gray SUV with Rhode Island plates opened fire, killing both. A third man in the backseat was shot, but lived.

just minures earlier than u posted this I managed to post  that story with video & more arrests in current case  

READ

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/18850-hernadez-now-being-investigated-for-2012-double-murder1-other-arrested-in-current-case-another-maybe-a-fugitive-ahs-uncle-home-being-serched/

"On Thursday, Hernandez was denied bail for a second time. Superior Court Judge Renee Dupuis said that the state’s case appeared “circumstantial but very, very strong.” Hernandez was appealing a denial of bail by another judge the day before."

Sorry but I didn't see the part about Lloyd discussing the previous two murders at the club that night.

first off I wasn't  saying to anyone hey I posted this first, things brake fast right now as 1 writes and posts so is another,

I just happened to note that and sorry if i seemed to offend anyone , saying more as a laugh , nothing meant as a serious thing  , also that was a comment to dw49 's post not u 

Its all well & good and as I know u have followed this I know u know many are late to all of it so every page someone asks same question anmd if u answer u keep repeating oneself

sometimes if someone just read the article linked to its all thgere, thats why i often paste a little more than i should

5674.jpg

Sorry but I didn't see the part about Lloyd discussing the previous two murders at the club that night.

No worries. I'm a little (a lot actually) slow today. Late night working on a house I'm fixing to sell.

GOOD luck

I grew up in an Brooklyn , NY apartment , always wanted a home

was about to buy great home when got disabled and Drs said NO NO NO as never would be able to care for it

apaertment i got is best around, 4 to a building, i have end unit , and no one l;ives on top of u, looks more like a condo , cathedral ceilings etc

They even steam clean your carpets and also not just change light bulbs but supply them etc

2000 square feet main floor and same in basement where most was finished ,( Basement has    computer area, workout area

( cant use anymore as now too disabled ) dining table, sofa and music system etc, then large storage area  and another storage area that has great wooden shelving and tiled to keep clean

has great deck backing to a man made pond with beauty birds etc

Previous occupant was VP of company that built it and many homes and various subdivisions so he put in a ton of upgrades, like a carpet I could never afford 10 levels above the one it would come with, mirrored accents, adjustable recessed lighting etc etc , and to amny extras to name ) & is close to everything and when u get vertigo u dont want to drive far so that's important

anyway , 4 pm Eastern I get busy so on & off now

GOOD luck

I grew up in an Brooklyn , NY apartment , always wanted a home

was about to buy great home when got disabled and Drs said NO NO NO as never would be able to care for it

apaertment i got is best around, 4 to a building, i have end unit , and no one l;ives on top of u, looks more like a condo , cathedral ceilings etc

They even steam clean your carpets and also not just change light bulbs but supply them etc

2000 square feet main floor and same in basement where most was finished ,( Basement has    computer area, workout area

( cant use anymore as now too disabled ) dining table, sofa and music system etc, then large storage area  and another storage area that has great wooden shelving and tiled to keep clean

has great deck backing to a man made pond with beauty birds etc

Previous occupant was VP of company that built it and many homes and various subdivisions so he put in a ton of upgrades, like a carpet I could never afford 10 levels above the one it would come with, mirrored accents, adjustable recessed lighting etc etc , and to amny extras to name ) & is close to everything and when u get vertigo u dont want to drive far so that's important

anyway , 4 pm Eastern I get busy so on & off now

nice digs barry!

good luck selling your home @taplook.  I did that last year and I hope to never do it again!

ugh!

nice digs barry!

good luck selling your home @taplook.  I did that last year and I hope to never do it again!

ugh!

i here its a horrible thing and moving is , the worset

also due to my disability nature there were also financial things dont need to get into that also made an apartment make much m,ore sense

This is a quote in our Local Paper today from a Former Teammate of Hernandez...

Tom Archdeacon's column has this quote from former teammate Matt Light

I’ve known Matt Light a long time and I have never - and I mean NEVER - heard him speak ill of another player, not even a defensive linemen like the New York Giants’ Osi Umenyiora with whom his classic battles in the NFL trenches have included some extra-curriculars after the whistle.

But Tuesday when I asked the former New England Patriot star tackle about his old teammate - tight end Aaron Hernandez - his easy smile quickly vanished and he went silent for several seconds as he decided what, if anything, he would say.

“I never talk about other guys, but I will say I have never embraced - never believed in - anything Aaron Hernandez stood for,” Light finally said.

The recently-retired Light - who won three Super Bowl rings and went to four Pro Bowls in his 11 year career - insinuated that Hernandez, with whom he played alongside for two years, has always had his own agenda - and it wasn’t a good one.

Light now sounds prophetic.

This is a quote in our Local Paper today from a Former Teammate of Hernandez...

Tom Archdeacon's column has this quote from former teammate Matt Light

I’ve known Matt Light a long time and I have never - and I mean NEVER - heard him speak ill of another player, not even a defensive linemen like the New York Giants’ Osi Umenyiora with whom his classic battles in the NFL trenches have included some extra-curriculars after the whistle.

But Tuesday when I asked the former New England Patriot star tackle about his old teammate - tight end Aaron Hernandez - his easy smile quickly vanished and he went silent for several seconds as he decided what, if anything, he would say.

“I never talk about other guys, but I will say I have never embraced - never believed in - anything Aaron Hernandez stood for,” Light finally said.

The recently-retired Light - who won three Super Bowl rings and went to four Pro Bowls in his 11 year career - insinuated that Hernandez, with whom he played alongside for two years, has always had his own agenda - and it wasn’t a good one.

Light now sounds prophetic.

I noted in 1 of the earliest posts   on this  issue a quote , partly got censored, that ah said to welker when he was a rookie and after many refused to help AH learn to use some video equipment and then welker also said no rookie , ah threatened welker

Is the Boston PD always a step behind the 8 ball? Once the Boston bombers were identified, they then potentially re-open a previous homicide case where the older brother could have been involved. Now, this. Sounds awfully similar in the sense in terms of late realization and case re-openings.

Does someone have to really mess up badly enough for the investigators to gain an edge? They had to make the video camera videos available to the public to get some identification for the bombers right away despite having hours to come up with the names.

I do have my concerns about the Boston PD capabilities, if you were to ask me.

Correction, Ray Lewis was charged with murder . . . and the suit that he had on that evening somehow disappeared . . . the murder charges were later dropped in exchange for him turning on his two co-defendents and giving testimony to help convict them . . . later he settled civil suits with the families of the victims . . .  

So at this stage of the process, Lewis was charged with murder (just like Hernandez) and ditched his suit (just like Hernandez damaging his property). . . not a big a difference as you may think . . . just saying . . .

I stand corrected, thanks Yehoodi.

In Hernandez's case, pretty sure those charges will stick because of:

1. Rental car found near victim's body, rented in Hernandez's name

2. Keys to said rental car found in the victim's pocket

3. Shell casing found in the rental car

Plus numerous other things that are piling up. Quickly.

Like a coworker said to me today, "These guys are the dumbest criminals ever. If this was an episode of CSI, it would be five minutes long, and they'd spend the other 55 minutes at the bar." :clap:

first off I wasn't  saying to anyone hey I posted this first, things brake fast right now as 1 writes and posts so is another,

I just happened to note that and sorry if i seemed to offend anyone , saying more as a laugh , nothing meant as a serious thing  , also that was a comment to dw49 's post not u 

Its all well & good and as I know u have followed this I know u know many are late to all of it so every page someone asks same question anmd if u answer u keep repeating oneself

sometimes if someone just read the article linked to its all thgere, thats why i often paste a little more than i should

I doubt you offended anyone. I am a little guilty too of trying to add a little humor to it. Suggesting he is a serial killer or mass murderer was my bit of bad humor. It's just that's this is so sick and hard to believe. How can a guy be set for life with all the money he'll ever need , a fun career with fame to boot , be implicated in killing tree people and shooting another in the face ? So sad , unreal and incredibly senseless that it does boarder being humorous.