Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rodrick Rumble, have we ever had a better football name?

Nadine

I think this is the coolest football name we have ever had.  Can you think of one that beats this?

"Sweet Pea" Burns?  A name like "Sweet Pea" would strike fear into any opponent. 

Our new undrafted free agent

I think this is the coolest football name we have ever had.  Can you think of one that beats this?

would look awesome on a jersey

Colts 1970 draft pick- Penn State All American DE/DT Steve Smear.   Never made the Colts; won two Grey Cups with Montreal....

I always thought Mack Strong was a pretty good football name. It makes me think of a big truck waiting to run over something. As far as all around awesome names are concerned though, we did use to have Jim Bob Cooter. Can you really get much better than Jim Bob Cooter? He's got two first names followed by either slang for female genitalia or a general term for several species of turtles all wrapped into a nice, neat little package that rolls right off the tongue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• @Smonroe  wrote that it appears to be an old video.   Dunking should be prohibited after sustaining a shoulder dislocation or separation. My shoulder dislocated while swimming when I was around AR's age. Many moves that involved the use of that shoulder would cause the shoulder to dislocate again.  For example serving a volleyball was a no-no. My shoulder would have dislocated before hitting the ball. If I tried to dunk (near impossibility 😂), my shoulder may have dislocated in mid-air. So, I doubt AR would be dunking so soon after his injury. 
    • You're right.   He's easily 3-4 feet off the ground when he's dunking.   He could come down and tear an ACL
    • As a hockey fan, I really do look forward to seeing how a line change that Ballard and Dodds have touched on works. If they can sub an entire line in and out without much change in performance, this d-line will be wrecking o-lines in every 4th quarter throughout the season.   Combine that with an explosive run game and offense that can wear defenses down, and we will win most of battles of attrition, which will get more and more in depth as the season progresses. A little luck (never a pun intended) especially with health could put this team in position to be dangerous in the postseason. 
    • The criteria is the Colts want to keep you but you’re a fringe player. It all comes down to how much the Colts like your nephew. He could surprise and if he does they may not want to put him on the PS out of fear of losing him to another team. The good thing is the Colts love their oline players, and will keep lower level draft picks/UDFA lineman over other positions. There’s quite a few later round guys the colts have kept on that have shown to be pretty good level guys with bright futures.    there’s not really any criteria for being signed to the PS other than they want to see how much better a guy can get over there.    most of the time, an older guy is either ineligible for the PS because of how many games he’s started, or it’s not worth it because you see what the guy is over what he can become (as he’s been in the league a while).   odds are the younger guy gets signed to the ps over the older guy. 
  • Members

• jvan1973

jvan1973 11,081

• ADnum1

ADnum1 3,223

• cjwhiskers

cjwhiskers 869

• Restinpeacesweetchloe

Restinpeacesweetchloe 42,843

• stitches

stitches 19,980

• Nadine