Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So where do you think Tebow will end up this time?

Insert Colts Pun Here

Bagging groceries at the Dollar General ..

Kurt Warner style?

There are a few teams that could make sense.  Cleveland makes a little sense since they aren't sold on a QB and Chudzi was able to do good things with Cam and the read option.  Though I don't think Lombardi would want Tebow.  New England makes a little sense since McDaniels drafted Tebow and Belichick has been known to use players all over the place, like Troy Brown and Mike Vrabel.  I think Tebow's best shot will come if he changes position.

Kurt Warner style?   :applause:

There are a few teams that could make sense.  Cleveland makes a little sense since they aren't sold on a QB and Chudzi was able to do good things with Cam and the read option.  Though I don't think Lombardi would want Tebow.  New England makes a little sense since McDaniels drafted Tebow and Belichick has been known to use players all over the place, like Troy Brown and Mike Vrabel.  I think Tebow's best shot will come if he changes position.

Tim & Jesus talk 23 hrs a  day about possibilities as a starting QB during the 1 hour of practice he hones his skills while dreaming of life if the CFL as the next Doug Flutie ..

Orlando makes alot of sense.  He needs to work on his accuracy if he wants to be a QB, and Arena league emphasizes that with its speed and tiny field.

He probably won't play if he goes to Canada or stays in the NFL.  His best bet is to go somewhere low profile where he can hone his craft.  

Yup...he's slow, awkward, and waaayyy to Christian. All he does is win games. Terrible!

Yeah like his illustrious multiple Superbowls......oh wait.

Well at least he has multiple playoff runs......oh wait.

Well at least he was skilled enough to beat out Mark Sanchez......oh wait.

I guess outside of one year, where everything fell perfectly into place, he hasn't been very good. And actually wasn't very good when they were winning.

And in case you weren't being sarcastic. I'm going to play it off like I knew that lol.

I think that he definitely has the talent to be on a roster somewhere. There's no denying that. Whether as a FB, TE, QB, or anything else, he is more talented than other guys who are currently on rosters.

The potential locker room consequences (ironically caused by a guy for being nice and successful) would make me not want him, despite his talent running with the ball and his great attitude.

He'll end up on a team with a read-option-type of offense, or one that's trending that way (Redskins, 49ers, Seattle, etc), as a backup.

Or he'll end up in Canada.

I've never disliked Tebow as a person. He's hard not to like. I'm just kind of over the media circus at this point.

I think that he definitely has the talent to be on a roster somewhere. There's no denying that. Whether as a FB, TE, QB, or anything else, he is more talented than other guys who are currently on rosters.

The potential locker room consequences (ironically caused by a guy for being nice and successful) would make me not want him, despite his talent running with the ball and his great attitude.

I don't know if it's so much the locker room as it is his fans clamoring for him.  But his popularity which is so far and above his talent makes him a less attractive player.

But if he's willing to try playing another position, you'd have to want to experiment with what you can do with him.  

As much as I dislike New England, I think that Belichick could actually utilize him best. Plus the Patriots aren't the Wild West like the Jets are. Tebow just might have to swallow his pride and play another position other than QB. I hope the guy succeeds wherever he goes or whatever he does. Well unless he plays against the Colts.

Chicago Bears. I know they have denied it but Tresselman had rights to Tebow in the CFL when he came out of Florida. Tresselman and the current Bears qb coach also worked with Tebow extensively. That said if he doesn't go there it has to be the CFL. That league is definately a passing league so perhaps he can pick up skills there and bring them back to the NFL. Thats just my opinion but I just don't see any NFL teams willing for the circus. Honestly he would give a team a chance to win better than 60% of the other backups out there but no one wants him. Time will tell. He got way to much pub winning with Denver and way too much hate last year....he just doesn't deserve either....a good guy that is basically black balled all because the media....they ruined his career....sad story really.

John Clayton felt he would be better off going to the AFL (arena football league) than CFL because of the wider field in the CFL that will accentuate his weaknesses of sideline routes more with his long winded release.

I do think he will end up in the Arena Football League.

To me, it is surprising that at least 1 NFL team with read option plays in its playbook, especially with all the read option playcalling prevalent in the league, is not going to give him a situational chance.

All he had to do was keep his faith hidden, that was his downfall..... players can do the once in a while quick chest cross or quick sky pointing and the circle praying at the end of the game "they don't show that all the time" and that doesn't focus on one player. He should have waited till the end of the game to do his "Tebowing" in the locker room, if god is so great Tebow could be at the earth core and god would see him "Tebowing" but he put it in everybody face all the time after a successful play and game win and he loved the attention of the camera's on him, I have no problem with his belief that his personal business, but he should have tonned it down when it was called "Tebowing" but he loved the attention and was the beginning of his downfall!!!!!