Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign Lawrence Sidbury LB (confirmed) (merge)

WSnotch

welp im done being on this forum for the day it has literally ruined my day. im going to unplug my computer right now and take it into my garage and destroy it with the biggest tool i own. cya guys

oh quit whining its only day 1

welp im done being on this forum for the day it has literally ruined my day. im going to unplug my computer right now and take it into my garage and destroy it with the biggest tool i own. cya guys

take pictures and show us on the next computer you buy!

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 12, 2013 - inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, March 12, 2013 - inappropriate

Best news so far today

yeah well you know i cant sit here w my thumb up my butt n post all day, someones gotta give ur mom the attention she deserves.

Depth player. Hopefully he has an impact on ST.

I like the signings thus far. The Colts are not shying away from the spotlight.

Looks like they were shy at the start, but there getting it going now.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 12, 2013 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, March 12, 2013 - quoting removed post

yeah well you know i cant sit here w my thumb up my butt n post all day, someones gotta give ur mom the attention she deserves.

Why haven't you destroyed your computer yet?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 12, 2013 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, March 12, 2013 - quoting removed post

i had to facebook ur mom real quick so i kno what that plans are for tnight.

Good luck with that. You might have better luck contracting John Edwards though

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 12, 2013 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, March 12, 2013 - personal argument

Are you 12? You sure spell like it.

lol oh im sorry, i didnt realize i was supposed to type like a journalist. but am i 12? well why dont u go ahead and ask jvans mom that one

lol oh im sorry, i didnt realize i was supposed to type like a journalist. but am i 12? well why dont u go ahead and ask jvans mom that one

Please stop ruining threads with your idiocy, I doubt anyone finds your comments amusing.

Anyone have any more thorough info on Sidbury? Better against the run? Rushing the QB? Coverage?

Please stop ruining threads with your idiocy, I doubt anyone finds your comments amusing.

Anyone have any more thorough info on Sidbury? Better against the run? Rushing the QB? Coverage?

i have no reason to "troll" or start anything..people like the fish are cool i can dig it but guys like jvan that act like hes the smartest guy in the forum and comment on everything i say need responded to in an aggressive manor

Athletic DE who has good quickness and can get to the QB. He knows who to get in the backfield. He played as a DE, so no coverage skills. 

am i mad? lulz. i thought i was on a colts forum here for a sec not Call of Duty. lol i admire ur intelligence tho and ur ability to think of things to say back. you have some pretty good material.

He's 6'3" and 260...   Atlanta called him a DE,  we're calling him an OLB.    Fine.

But I hope this doesn't mean that the Avril deal has fallen apart??    Sure hope not.

Somehow I don't think the Avril deal and the Sidbury deal had anything to do with each other...

So we've signed 2 OLB's... I'm not looking to see another OLB prospect being signed.

I will say that last season I remember seeing "camp fodder" posted next to Freeman and others to only see them step up and play. Grigs also did a great job finding DB's like Butler and others (Cept Vaugh :P ). So lets not judge this now just to pretend we were always on board next feb.

If these 2 OLB's come out and play, Grigson shows his worth when it comes to saving money and filling more then 1 hole.

Lastly, signing these 2-3rd day guys on the 1st day is smart. Get it while the gettins good. Why try to out bid all day today to then turn around tomorrow to try to out bid on these guys? Still tons of good players out there and I'm 100% certain we aren't done.