Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

I'm going to watch Peyton dismantle rives now...

Sorry for bailing but I'm tired of this. It's recording in case of a miracle.

Not really. Denver's D is winning that game. Denver's O can barely move the ball and fumbles/drops continue.

Then again, we're in the second half now and we all know what happens then.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a good hard throw. DB took a risk and it paid off. chalk this game up to experience and executing your gameplan. When Ray Lewis went down the Pats became my pick to go to the SB. no surprise the team is good Talib was highway robbery for what they gave up.

The Bills put up more of a fight than we did.

Just wait until they play a team with a pass rush. (Houston)

I was referring to the first Bills game. When they had the lead and momentum at halftime. Then didn't bother to show up in the second half and got 50 something hung on them by the Pats.

We've fought harder than that performance, we just can't get out of our own way it seems....

Luck has played probably one of hia worst games yes but no one is talking about the atrocious play calling or game mismanagement... The bright idea of forgetting what running the ball was was soo good and the even better idea of running nothing but long time consuming routes when their d has momentum is even better... Awful coaching.... Can't rely on luck to outtalent or outwill the oposing team when the opponent is actually well coached.

Oh Gosh....

When it rains it pours.

Sadly I think NE might be back in the SB again too. Peyton has issues in NE/they always carve up the Broncos D and Houston can be had and have been exposed a few times. And Baltimore? No idea.

Please no...not NE and Not Houston. I'd be okay with Baltimore. They should have made it in last year.

Please no...not NE and Not Houston. I'd be okay with Baltimore. They should have made it in last year.

Just give in to your fears without the denial. I did it weeks ago with NE. I was hoping though we could knock them off a peg today too.

They will be VERY tough come playoff time. Very very tough.