Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ya got a beaut in Luck. One tough thrower. Aggressive like Simms said and will take chances but like Farve..they can pay off big too. Great at throwing on the run.

I wouldn't be so tough on him in his rookie year and despite yall thinking NE has a bad defense ala the NFL crap stats, they are intense and those kind of defenses make plays..sometimes when you least expect.

I think ya got a beaut in Luck. One tough thrower. Aggressive like Simms said and will take chances but like Farve..they can pay off big too. Great at throwing on the run.

I wouldn't be so tough on him in his rookie year and despite yall thinking NE has a bad defense ala the NFL crap stats, they are intense and those kind of defenses make plays..sometimes when you least expect.

I've said it before.

I'll say it again.

'Dem turnovers. Nobody does it better than NE. Yards given up be darned.

I think or at least imo its more of we know the potential of the team but certain factors prohibit this team. We could have made this closer and if our playcaller had half a brain wed be in this till the last min but we refuse to adjust and refuse to bend to what is given to us in playcalling!

This is tough to watch, but have people really forgotten that we were 2-14 last year? Yes this team has shown flashes of greatness and there is a lot to be excited about, but a rookie team, missing their head coach - getting blown out by NE isnt exactly a shocker or something to hang our heads about. We all (well, those of us who are honest) knew this was a possibility.

Learn from the mistakes and get better.

Well I for one am NOT embarrassed !!! We knew it would be tough to win this game, but to say I'm embarrassed, NO WAY !!! I will still yell and shout and wear my Colts gear proudly !!! We need to look up and look forward to our next game. With that said, GOOOOOOOOO COLTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luck has played probably one of hia worst games yes but no one is talking about the atrocious play calling or game mismanagement... The bright idea of forgetting what running the ball was was soo good and the even better idea of running nothing but long time consuming routes when their d has momentum is even better... Awful coaching.... Can't rely on luck to outtalent or outwill the oposing team when the opponent is actually well coached.

his bears game and jets games were worse he threw no tds versus jets

Defense is weak anymore...NE is running thru them like a wet paper bag. I hope that the Colts will draft some hot young D players like....Manti Teo, lol who would be excellent next to Freeny!

I miss Peyton and his comebacks too but this young team is gonna only get better!

Mr. Ohio Colts fan who is saying that Luck "ruined his weekend and Thanksgiving" is just silly! If you depend on a Football team to create happiness for you, you need to get a hobby or something!! It's A GAME sweetheart, and as sweet as victories are, not everyone can win every game.....play like a champion...win or lose.