Colts @ Patriots Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice first post.

Sorry... I had this same name on the last forum.. Just been lurking since then.

I just dont understand the over-the-top negativity and pessimism. This game was always a long shot. It would have been great to get the upset, but what is important is that the team continues to get better each week. Rookies are going to make mistakes.

This is tough to watch, but have people really forgotten that we were 2-14 last year? Yes this team has shown flashes of greatness and there is a lot to be excited about, but a rookie team, missing their head coach - getting blown out by NE isnt exactly a shocker or something to hang our heads about. We all (well, those of us who are honest) knew this was a possibility.

Learn from the mistakes and get better.

Exactly. Thank you.

He's paid to play QB for the NE Patriots.

The Colts could feel free to, I don't know, stop them?

What does that have to do with what I said? Lol.

I just questioned why risk an injury when this game is so blatantly over? Why are you acting like I said something about them running up the score? I just think they are clearly trying to send a message to us and the league, and I question if that's the smartest/safest decision.

Also backup QBs get payed as well, and are conveniently available for situations just like this one haha.

Sorry... I had this same name on the last forum.. Just been lurking since then.

I just dont understand the over-the-top negativity and pessimism. This game was always a long shot. It would have been great to get the upset, but what is important is that the team continues to get better each week. Rookies are going to make mistakes.

Go check my score prediction whre I say - 'if we lose turnover battle' in the thread, it's only a little worse in real life than i predicted. But I don't have to like the poor play and decisions our rookies make. I just understand and sometimes expect them. Just don't want them. :)

What does that have to do with what I said? Lol.

I just questioned why risk an injury when this game is so blatantly over? Why are you acting like I said something about them running up the score? I just think they are clearly trying to send a message to us and the league, and I question if that's the smartest/safest decision.

Also backup QBs get payed as well, and are conveniently available for situations just like this one haha.

Ah, misinterpreted what you wrote. Sorry, I'm mad.

I'd have liked to see Brady at least get his uniform dirty today.

Ah, misinterpreted what you wrote. Sorry, I'm mad.

I'd have liked to see Brady at least get his uniform dirty today.

haha naw I probably could have phrased my thoughts more clearly, but I know it's the NFL. It's not a league for making friends and playing nice. You don't want them to score you stop them. Period.

I've just never understood how the advantages outplay the risks when you keep starters in when games are decided. Not just the Pats either. I thought the same thing about us when Freeney got hurt before our Saints Superbowl.

haha naw I probably could have phrased my thoughts more clearly, but I know it's the NFL. It's not a league for making friends and playing nice. You don't want them to score you stop them. Period.

I've just never understood how the advantages outplay the risks when you keep starters in when games are decided. Not just the Pats either. I thought the same thing about us when Freeney got hurt before our Saints Superbowl.

agreed