LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

4 minutes ago, Patricia McCammon said:

hopefully

im hoping for a win today, you guys that love losing can wait until next year

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Lol I'm hoping for 2 but I'm not gonna get myself too excited I know the giants have fooled me a lot this year lol plus wouldn't count on chuck screwing it up on his way out the door haha

Redskins get a turnover and TD. Already closing the gap.

• Like 1

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

So the Browns hold the Steelers on 4th & goal from the one.

Interesting 

Lets sweep Houston! Picking 2nd or 3rd doesn't matter, we will still get the player we want no matter what and pick high in every round. I really don't want to lose again to Houston at home just so we can pick 2nd instead of 3rd. We aren't taking a QB so lets root for a win folks.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lets sweep Houston! Picking 2nd or 3rd doesn't matter, we will still get the player we want no matter what and pick high on every round. I really don't want to lose again to Houston at home just so we can pick 2nd instead of 3rd. We aren't taking a QB so lets root for a win folks.

The difference in what we can get in a trade goes up a lot I don't care if we lose the haul we could get would be amazing 

1 minute ago, twfish said:

Hard to say that was a pi

Yeah I thought it was kind of a weak call but Quincy did have his hand in there before the ball got there. But I've seen worse.

1 minute ago, twfish said:

Hard to say that was a pi

I'm on the fence on that one.  It looked bad from the4 replay angle, but they were in a hug.  Didn't see any holding, but it did not look good for Q.  He had good positioning, though.

Is it just me or does Geathers always seem to be around the tackle?? I am liking what I am seeing so far from him in his attempt to get back to form. Certainly doesn't appear afraid of hard hitting, which is good considering it's his speciality. Looking forward to Geathers-Hooker combo next year (and hopefully many more years to come!!).

Also, Wilson ain't looking bad either!! Him and Hairston definitely appear to have a future with the team. Imagine if we can either draft the other CB or keep Melvin/Desir and get some depth than we are set with a young and high upside secondary!!

LOL.  Really have to question the mentality of most NFL players.  With all the talk about CTE and its causes and harm.  After virtually any TD you see players hitting each other on the head and giving each other head butts.

I remember seeing one game where a D-Lineman made a really good stop.  As he was getting up his teammate slapped him on the head and he went down  Ended up being a concussion.  These guys are killing each other, lol.

9 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

How do you not run the ball once when you only need 5 yards??? Terrible.

Cause Pagano 

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Now 5:48 in the 2nd.  They are nearing FG territory now.

OOPS!  Skins have the ball in their own territory.  Read that one way wrong.

That was TERRIBLE screen blocking, followed by JB not throwing to a wide open Aiken.  We are playing very bad ball.