Stephen

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Stephen said:

If luck comes back by game 6. Rogers, kelly,swoope, and Geathers will also be key to the run. Plus Luck's return will make the running game much better.

I’d probably bite on 9-6 and second place in the division.  

All kidding aside, I just want to see the team get better each week.  The future is so bright we need...ya know...

The good news is we haven't played a divisional opponent yet, which are the really important games, and we'll hopefully have Luck back for those. Hopefully we're at least 2-3 by week 6, and Luck comes back and we'll have a real good chance.

You can go 3-7 vs the rest of the league so long as your 6-0 in your own division haha (not really but you get the idea).

But we need Luck. With Tennessee's rise, Houston's defense and the surprise Jags, we'd be lucky to go 2-4 against them without Luck.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we win this week we will win the Division IMO but this is a tall order playing at Seattle without Andrew

I agree with you about it being a tall order.  It feels like every week has just been a big unpredictable ?.

I feel like the first game was obviously a rough start, but considering the injuries we're dealing with at the top of our roster, the ship has stayed afloat through the storm.

If these next few weeks go our way, starting with a big road win in Seattle (arguably the toughest home-crowd), then the sky is the limit for when this team is fully healthy and rollin.  :thmup:

:clover:

1 minute ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Funny how after week 1, it was " this is the worst team in the NFL, they might only win 4 games all year with Luck" and now after having to fight for a win over the horrible Browns the Colts are gonna win the division.

I thought it was more like "this team won't win a single game this year" after week 1.

But now people are starting to see the potential around Luck.  The potential to actually win the division.

Funny, that.

7 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I thought it was more like "this team won't win a single game this year" after week 1.

But now people are starting to see the potential around Luck.  The potential to actually win the division.

Funny, that.

It's still a real longshot. They arent great but they are nowhere near as bad as the Rams game showed.

44 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

We probably won't get geathers back this season

1 hour ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I agree with you about it being a tall order.  It feels like every week has just been a big unpredictable ?.

I feel like the first game was obviously a rough start, but considering the injuries we're dealing with at the top of our roster, the ship has stayed afloat through the storm.

If these next few weeks go our way, starting with a big road win in Seattle (arguably the toughest home-crowd), then the sky is the limit for when this team is fully healthy and rollin.  :thmup:

:clover:

Even if we lose versus seattle. If we get 

To 2-3 and then luck comes back I like our chances

2 hours ago, jtcoltsfan said:

D6DF12B9-146F-4A91-9260-053BF937B94C.jpeg

Dodge Ball is one of the best comedies ever made.

My favorite line was something like "Here's where we separate the men from the boys & the awkwardly dressed Canadians." 

Jason Bateman is a master at sarcasm. 

The S & M jokes in leather were a riot too. "You have to pay double for that Cotton." haha

I admire your enthusiasm Stephen regardless of how misplaced that reality might be. 

Which leads me to this relevant question:

What liquid courage concoction are you drinking because that's some smooth stuff & I'd like a healthy swig of it myself?

That's sounds like some good white lighting moonshine man. Just kidding!

Did you bring enough to share with everybody?

4 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

I admire your enthusiasm Stephen regardless of how misplaced that reality might be. 

Which leads me to this relevant question:

What liquid courage concoction are you drinking because that's some smooth stuff & I'd like a healthy swig of it myself?

That's sounds like some good white lighting moonshine man. Just kidding!

Did you bring enough to share with everybody?

Lol

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Lol

In all seriousness, I can see where you are coming from. With Luck back in our lineup & our defense getting turnovers, our prospects look decent to very good, but only if we can establish better running lanes consistently in the regular season. 

No, before you even ask, I didn't pop balloons at birthday parties when I was little. Translation: I never like seeing dreams die unless it's associated with Jerry Jones Championship Cowboy aspirations. :P

I know what you're thinking...Yeah, but what about popping balloons as an adult? The plot thickens. Okay, I'll stop. 

2 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

The good news is we haven't played a divisional opponent yet, which are the really important games, and we'll hopefully have Luck back for those. Hopefully we're at least 2-3 by week 6, and Luck comes back and we'll have a real good chance.

You can go 3-7 vs the rest of the league so long as your 6-0 in your own division haha (not really but you get the idea).

But we need Luck. With Tennessee's rise, Houston's defense and the surprise Jags, we'd be lucky to go 2-4 against them without Luck.

Yes, that is definitely the best outlook you can put on INDY's record so far. Watson played extremely well against NE too for a rookie. I was impressed with that kid's debut anyway since I never took a close look at him until Sunday in any case. Good post NB. It's logical, rational, & measured. How dare you have proper perspective this early in the season! 

Just messing with ya man. Well done. :thmup:

Next thing you know PT is gonna show up, claim everything will be okay, & anarchy will take hold. All this calmness must cease & desist immediately. How am I supposed to respond to a thread that's not a 4 alarm fire proclaiming doom & gloom buddy? Ha! Ha! 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I like Brissett, he can be our Harbaugh until Andrew comes back

Amen to that CBE. Brissett almost made forget about some dude named Tolkien, I mean Tolzien . 

Yeah, I know SW1 is gonna burn in hades. That's okay, the food, jokes, & ladies are better down there anyway right? 

At the very least, more potent, spicier, adventuresome & unconventional. 

With Jacoby, we have a shot to win games & not be humiliated via lack of fire & desire to win. 

3 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Amen to that CBE. Brissett almost made forget about some dude named Tolkien, I mean Tolzien . 

Yeah, I know SW1 is gonna burn in hades. That's okay, the food, jokes, & ladies are better down there anyway right? 

At the very least, more potent, spicier, adventuresome & unconventional. 

With Jacoby, we have a shot to win games & not be humiliated via lack of fire & desire to win. 

Your hades will have nuns and the one food you hate. :D