Colts @ Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

The players who are starters are bad too. 

Shows just how little you know about the colts. Typical bandwagoner.

Vontae is a top 5 corner.

Anderson was in the running for DPOY before getting hurt.

TJ Green is very good. 

You can go jump off the wagon now.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

But you gotta call it at least SOME of the time. No point in it being a rule if there's no consistency within the league.

They usually only call it if it's really blatant.  If a DE or OLB is close to a sack and gets held, they call it.  But it has to be pretty obvious

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Yeah Colts could use Melvin Bullitt right about now, I know he's a safety but could probably play CB better than current Melvin, lol.

If you have 2 legs, 2 arms, and no injuries, the Colts could probably use you in the secondary right now

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

TJ Green is very good. 

I'd add that Adams has been very solid for us, Butler isn't bad when used as a nickel, Langford has been very solid for us since signing,

The issue is the lack of a pass rushers, we were able to manufacture a synthetic one previously in the season where Davis was balling and we were getting coverage sacks. Now with the secondary all out... well it's going to get ugly.

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

They usually only call it if it's really blatant.  If a DE or OLB is close to a sack and gets held, they call it.  But it has to be pretty obvious

If you have 2 legs, 2 arms, and no injuries, the Colts could probably use you in the secondary right now

But one week it's called left and right and the next, nothing. Heck even today the Lions and Titans got flagged how many times?

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Hahaha, yeah good point.

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

TJ Green is very good. 

Vontae has the ability to be a top 5 corner but does not always play like one.

Anderson is good.

Green has ability but calling him very green is a stretch after 1 game.

DQ is not good, Mathis is a shell of himself, Cole sucks, Moore isn't good, Walden not good, McGill average.

you can call me a bandwagon fan all you want. I'm just not a blind homer like you

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I'd add that Adams has been very solid for us, Butler isn't bad when used as a nickel, Langford has been very solid for us since signing,

The issue is the lack of a pass rushers, we were able to manufacture a synthetic one previously in the season where Davis was balling and we were getting coverage sacks. Now with the secondary all out... well it's going to get ugly.

Agreed. I was only referring to the injured starters. Some of these so called fans just don't get it

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

we have to play a zone on defense......we cant man-up on them..

..have t hope we can get to Siemian

Agreed we can't go man to man with the personal we've got out there but soft zone is just inviting the slow death by the running game and the dink and dunk under.

Quite frankly whatever we do on D we're going to be up against it with so many out. Why can't people see this??