Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Broncos Game Day Thread

Only down 10-6. Unbelievable Butler gets an INT and would've scored but he pulled a hamstring while running, what are the chances of that happening? We have had some odd LUCK lately LOL.

Just now, csmopar said:

No one really. It's football. 

The side effects of parity. The difference between winning and losing is very very fine in some cases and things outside your control can have huge effects on the entirety of your season.

The biggest thing for me that swings things in your favour is finding the QB, at least we seem to have done that part. Outside of that teams will always over/under perform wildly each season.

Need to be more creative on offense. I feel like I'm watching the same play every time. Screens. Runs. Gore isn't doing awful

Just now, tweezy32 said:

Why? Its not his fault the defense is injured.

That doesn't explain them not being able to tackle.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

They're out-gaining us in yardage by a 3:1 ratio

Told you I thought this was going to be a tough day at the office :P  Yet somehow we're within TD. If we can get into the half 10-6 down I'd call that a pretty good result given the way players are dropping!

Lol, actually looks like pep is still calling the plays. Having a hard time protecting Luck and we're looking downfield to throw long time needed patterns.

Just now, MOB said:

Tackling was fine... at first. Keep in mind, we are so short, we cannot sub of DBs.... we have no subs. So the d is getting tired.

1 minute ago, MOB said:

This isn't just a Colts thing, tackling in the NFL is getting worse and worse. Blame the CBA and the obsession of going for the big hit rather than wrapping up.

Joe Reitz might be the worst starting O-Lineman in the NFL.

I realize Von Miller's an elite player.  But Reitz may as well not even be standing there.  Miller has been pushing him around like a rag doll.

It just takes one weak link to ruin an offensive line.  And Reitz is typically ours.

Just now, csmopar said:

Tackling was fine... at first. Keep in mind, we are so short, we cannot sub of DBs.... we have no subs. So the d is getting tired.

Shh don't give me facts. I want the head of the man who's to blame. :P

Keep them out of the endzone, D.  A FG is fine, but keep it within 1 possession.  We're getting the ball to start the second half

5 minutes ago, snkdy said:

Nice another injury, I'm starting to think guys just don't stretch before the game.