Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Broncos Game Day Thread

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nice stop. 3-3. That Screen pass was lucky, we deflected and they still got 44 Yards on it, makes me SMH.

So true

5 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Also whatever happened to the chat?

It's up and going. Look at the menu and select "Chat"

I want to see those slant routes we saw in preseason. We can't go 3 and long.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Game is too fast.........our defense is on the field a lot

Yeah and they actually got off to a decent start...not for long if we can't sustain drives 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well first, I wouldn't play on a football team because I don't like to depend on others. I'm a control freak. Second, I have already said plenty of no1 overall QBs don't win the SB early in their careers. My issue with Luck is how uncompetitive and easily shut down he is Vs the Pats, and the fact that he quit on the team when things finally started getting good with Ballard. He is completely overrated and had little passion for the game. When you're the best prospect since Elway, when does some of the responsiblity go on you to win games? Why does he need a perfect team to win a SB or beat the Pats? Even if the team wasn't good enough and he was outmatched, he quit when he had the tools to win. That erases any credibility that he could of won with better talent. We have better talent now, and Luck wanted nothing to do with us.
    • The Colts scored 24, 22, 20, 7, 27 and 24 with Luck. The 7 was in the AFC Championship game with the SB on the line. We were never competitive and the highest Luck scored Vs the Pats (27) was lower than the Pats worst score Vs us (34). Again, Luck was overrated, and he quit on us. The defense was bad, but he didn't hold up his end either.
    • I know.  What seemed like an amazing possible supplemental draft becomes nothing 
    • Luck played the Steelers once, in October 2014. In that game, the Colts defense allowed B. Roethlisberger to throw for 6 TDs and 522 yards. The Colts defense allowed the Steelers to score 51 points. (Luck threw for 3 TDs and 400 yards).   During the Luck era, the Colts played the Patriots in 2012, 2014, 2015 (twice) and 2018. Here are how any points the Colts defense allowed: 59, 43, 42, 45, 34 and 38.   You  are blaming Luck for not winning against the Steelers and Patriots, but it does seem like you are overlooking the other aspects of football. It's a team sport. And when I show how many points the opposing teams have put up, it should be clear that the Colts defense was not up for the challenge. But we can continue to blame Luck.
  • Members