Colts @ Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Vontae has the ability to be a top 5 corner but does not always play like one.

Anderson is good.

Green has ability but calling him very green is a stretch after 1 game.

DQ is not good, Mathis is a shell of himself, Cole sucks, Moore isn't good, Walden not good, McGill average.

you can call me a bandwagon fan all you want. I'm just not a blind homer like you

I'm not gonna turn this thread into a personal fight between us.  I bet this D looks better when we get everyone back. 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Agreed we can't go man to man with the personal we've got out there but soft zone is just inviting the slow death by the running game and the dink and dunk under.

Quite frankly whatever we do on D we're going to be up against it with so many out. Why can't people see this??

Regardless our best shot coming in was to invite a shoot out. Still not too late but we gotta get something going before half.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Agreed we can't go man to man with the personal we've got out there but soft zone is just inviting the slow death by the running game and the dink and dunk under.

Quite frankly whatever we do on D we're going to be up against it with so many out. Why can't people see this??

I guess what we're both saying is: We need to move the ball and score 30 points

where is big mouth Mike on here?.....be patient with Pagano he says...coach an GM have both had enough time to draft and DEVELOP talent.....Defense totally sucks ...DBs are a bunch of soccer players that if they ever get close enough to the opposite teams' player...they get hurt.  We pick up players past their prime and expect them to deliver, reward pieces of crap like Costanzo with huge contracts and we wonder why we suck

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

22+ mins of play, we have 52 offensive yards and have given up over 200 yards on defense

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Regardless our best shot coming in was to invite a shoot out. Still not too late but we gotta get something going before half.

Agree and agree. The best Defense we could put out their today would be to keep them on the bench as much as possible but the O is stuttering again. It's maddeningly frustrating. I know we're up against Denver and they are a very very good unit, but I really do think this O has the ability to be special when it's clicking.

Just now, MOB said:

That, I have no clue. What is going on with this %? Our players have no grit and get hurt too easily.

If/when Rex gets fired, I wouldn't mind considering him as our next DC if we part ways with Monachino.  But as of now, I think we stick with him.

Great play recognition by Butler!  Hopefully he isn't hurt too bad.  We can't have more injuries to the secondary

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

If/when Rex gets fired, I wouldn't mind considering him as our next DC if we part ways with Monachino.  But as of now, I think we stick with him.

Great play recognition by Butler!  Hopefully he isn't hurt too bad.  We can't have more injuries to the secondary

Rex would let his ego in the way before accepting anything less than HC. I truly hope he goes back to it considering how he is as an HC.