Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Broncos Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Mathis had his arm held on the TD run. Seriously gotta call those.

That kind of stuff happens so often that a lot of times, it just isn't called

Just now, IndyD4U said:

On the verge of being over if we don't sharpen up

I think now more than ever in the NFL with the fast scoring offsenses it's becoming harder and harder for a game to be over by the half, almost regardless of the score. Momentum is huge.

Are we gonna use bray and rogers in the offense? Can't just rely on our top 3 wideouts, especially now moncrief is down. Need to use at least 4 WR's

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

The players who are starters are bad too. 

Shows just how little you know about the colts. Typical bandwagoner.

Vontae is a top 5 corner.

Anderson was in the running for DPOY before getting hurt.

TJ Green is very good. 

You can go jump off the wagon now.

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

That kind of stuff happens so often that a lot of times, it just isn't called

But you gotta call it at least SOME of the time. No point in it being a rule if there's no consistency within the league.

There's a reason why he's the #5 CB

Yeah Colts could use Melvin Bullitt right about now, I know he's a safety but could probably play CB better than current Melvin, lol.

There's a reason why he's the #5 CB

People conveniently ignore circumstances when they don't suit their agenda.

Pathetic offense. Yes, we have a lot of people injured on defense, but there is NO EXCUSE for these pathetic starts on offense. 3 points... 3!

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

But you gotta call it at least SOME of the time. No point in it being a rule if there's no consistency within the league.

They usually only call it if it's really blatant.  If a DE or OLB is close to a sack and gets held, they call it.  But it has to be pretty obvious

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Yeah Colts could use Melvin Bullitt right about now, I know he's a safety but could probably play CB better than current Melvin, lol.

If you have 2 legs, 2 arms, and no injuries, the Colts could probably use you in the secondary right now

Just now, oldunclemark said:

wish we'd have had a screen called...gotta screen or draw

Exactly. Bubble screens are good for a few most of the time.

5 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

The players who are starters are bad too. 

Lol. There's a bridge somewhere missing you. 

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

TJ Green is very good. 

I'd add that Adams has been very solid for us, Butler isn't bad when used as a nickel, Langford has been very solid for us since signing,

The issue is the lack of a pass rushers, we were able to manufacture a synthetic one previously in the season where Davis was balling and we were getting coverage sacks. Now with the secondary all out... well it's going to get ugly.

They usually only call it if it's really blatant.  If a DE or OLB is close to a sack and gets held, they call it.  But it has to be pretty obvious

If you have 2 legs, 2 arms, and no injuries, the Colts could probably use you in the secondary right now

But one week it's called left and right and the next, nothing. Heck even today the Lions and Titans got flagged how many times?

Just now, chad hugo said:

Just tuned in, what happened?

He's in the concussion protocol.  Took a TJ Ward hit to the helmet.  Not a dirty play or anything though

Just now, chad hugo said:

Just tuned in, what happened?

Looks like a concussion.

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Hahaha, yeah good point.

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

TJ Green is very good. 

Vontae has the ability to be a top 5 corner but does not always play like one.

Anderson is good.

Green has ability but calling him very green is a stretch after 1 game.

DQ is not good, Mathis is a shell of himself, Cole sucks, Moore isn't good, Walden not good, McGill average.

you can call me a bandwagon fan all you want. I'm just not a blind homer like you

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I'd add that Adams has been very solid for us, Butler isn't bad when used as a nickel, Langford has been very solid for us since signing,

The issue is the lack of a pass rushers, we were able to manufacture a synthetic one previously in the season where Davis was balling and we were getting coverage sacks. Now with the secondary all out... well it's going to get ugly.

Agreed. I was only referring to the injured starters. Some of these so called fans just don't get it

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

we have to play a zone on defense......we cant man-up on them..

..have t hope we can get to Siemian

Agreed we can't go man to man with the personal we've got out there but soft zone is just inviting the slow death by the running game and the dink and dunk under.

Quite frankly whatever we do on D we're going to be up against it with so many out. Why can't people see this??