Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay, now (23/08)

Marcio James

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe it's super complicated. I think if nothing was going to happen, Jim would tweet that. He said these things have a way of falling apart......so, if it does fall apart, I expect he'll say so

You are probably right. I am just being impatient because he made such a big deal about it on twitter last night, and it doesn't help that there are a thousand names flying around either.

When Irsay starts tweeting Neil Young lyrics...it makes me think something is getting done and he's just doing a song and dance while the papers are being signed.

Seems pretty lighthearted considering the tension he has to know is out here in #ColtsNation. I took it as a good sign things are still ongoing.

Also, I figured we wouldn't be talking (to whoever) again til midafternoon anyway.

Seems pretty lighthearted considering the tension he has to know is out here in #ColtsNation. I took it as a good sign things are still ongoing.

Also, I figured we wouldn't be talking (to whoever) again til midafternoon anyway.

I don't expect anything until later tonight. But I expect something.

From Powderfinger by Neill Young . If you read the rest of the lyrics, it could mean the whole thing just blew up in his face.

Of course! It's so simple

Powderfinger is an obvious anagram for Powers.

Finger is singular. Singular=1.

Neil....Neil Rackers!!

Young= Vince Young.

Therefore, we have traded Jerraud Powers and a first round pick to Washington for Neil Rackers and then traded Neill Rackers to Buffalo for Vince Young.

You are crafty one Mr. Irsay.

Of course! It's so simple

Powderfinger is an obvious anagram for Powers.

Finger is singular. Singular=1.

Neil....Neil Rackers!!

Young= Vince Young.

Therefore, we have traded Jerraud Powers and a first round pick to Washington for Neil Rackers and then traded Neill Rackers to Buffalo for Vince Young.

You are crafty one Mr. Irsay.

Yay! That means we have a dream team now!

I think the team, including the Coach are traveling right now. Not sure if Pagano is part of this.........but if he is, he's busy right now I think

I would think that Grigson would be the one making the deal and working on it. But what would I know. haha I think the fans should be told something one way or another so all can get on with things. JMO of course.

From Powderfinger by Neill Young . If you read the rest of the lyrics, it could mean the whole thing just blew up in his face.

I was assuming a deal was done, but needed polish before getting announced...

Cover me with the thought

That pulled the trigger

This thread is going to be 50 pages long by the time they have a decision lol.

Maybe since the original thread title has a date in it, the Mods can close this one, and create a new one for the weekend of wild speculation, frantic searches for clues, and fervent spewage of vitriol at Irsay for making us wait with bated breath... :D

Maybe since the original thread title has a date in it, the Mods can close this one, and create a new one for the weekend of wild speculation, frantic searches for clues, and fervent spewage of vitriol at Irsay for making us wait with bated breath... :D

I think someone should make a new thread as well since this one is cluttered up. Maybe sticky it too just so everyone knows to post the trade info in there.

i'll be really disappointed if the deal doesn't come through by tonight. the dolphins and browns play tonight and if jake long and haden are playing, then they won't be traded. im really lost of who it can be if it's not long,haden,drc,wallace,mjd,revis. who do you guys think it is if it's neither of those guys?