Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay, now (23/08)

Marcio James

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that no insider has leaked a name tells me it's a big name player. Someone that his current team doesn't not want to ruffle if the trade doesn't go through. Otherwise, it would have hit twitter by now.

I've never known any insider that is even slightly worried about "ruffling feathers". The fact that none of them know anything just tells me that there may not really be much of anything going on. Thats what I've been saying since this story was a couple hrs. old. Something is just weird about it, these kind of stories get leaked all the time if there is anything to them. Either the Colts and the team they're supposedly dealing with are the best secret keepers in pro sports, or this is all being blown way out of proportion,

I've never known any insider that is even slightly worried about "ruffling feathers". The fact that none of them know anything just tells me that there may not really be much of anything going on. Thats what I've been saying since this story was a couple hrs. old. Something is just weird about it, these kind of stories get leaked all the time if there is anything to them. Either the Colts and the team they're supposedly dealing with are the best secret keepers in pro sports, or this is all being blown way out of proportion,

I was suggesting there hasn't been any leaks because it's being kept close to chest at very high levels of the organizations.

The only reason an owner would be so worried as to keep it this quiet is if someone is involved that is a big name.

There's no other reason why something wouldn't have leaked otherwise.

Fantasy Expert@MrFantasyExpert

SOURCE: #Colts working on a trade to acquire #Jets CB Darrelle Revis. Jets to receive Colts 2013 2nd rounder. Revis gets extension + $. 9h ago

Source stated they expect the trade to be finalized no later than tomorrow afternoon. A lot of details being worked on with Revis contract. 8h ago

Didn't see this in the thread.... Not sure who Mr Fantasy Expert is, just trying to post things that I see.

SOURCE: #Colts working on a trade to acquire #Jets CB Darrelle Revis. Jets to receive Colts 2013 2nd rounder. Revis gets extension + $. 9h ago

Source stated they expect the trade to be finalized no later than tomorrow afternoon. A lot of details being worked on with Revis contract. 8h ago

Didn't see this in the thread.... Not sure who Mr Fantasy Expert is, just trying to post things that I see.

LOL that'd be the worst trade ever for the Jets.

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

Colts Fans..Your GM Mr Grigson isn't afraid to roll the dice n aggressively improve YOUR Indianapolis Colts..n my check book stands ready!

Thats a tweet from last night I just found. With him saying "aggressively" improve the colts, and that his check book is ready. Really makes it look like its a deal for a big time player. It just has to be.