Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Over Under On Gonzo Is 8 Games

ColtsHoosiersBB

Colts  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Are they a Top 10 Team in the NFL

Interesting, nobody stated that he will play the whole season. `I take it Shakedowns post

was sarcastic'. Not many fans have very much faith that Gonzo will contribute all season.

No diehard Gonzo fans???

I'm a Gonzo fan, but the reality is some players just stay healthy and others do not.

IF Gonzo is healthy... he is this teams third best receiver. Wayne, Collie, Gonzo, and Garcon is a mean corp.

And reality is that Gonzo has to prove his worth all over again. And I think he will.

How many of you know how hurt he is?

Zero.

How many games have the doctors/front office staff claimed he will miss?

They haven't.

How many teams have players afflicted with hamstring injuries right now?

All of them.

What are the chances we've just elected to preserve certain people as a precautionary measure (see: Collie and Gonzo)?

Very, very high.

He will play. He will be good. You will all feel like turds.

How many of you know how hurt he is?

Zero.

How many games have the doctors/front office staff claimed he will miss?

They haven't.

How many teams have players afflicted with hamstring injuries right now?

All of them.

What are the chances we've just elected to preserve certain people as a precautionary measure (see: Collie and Gonzo)?

Very, very high.

He will play. He will be good. You will all feel like turds.

I'm going to bookmark this thread and come back here after they say he's done for the season. The guy is made of Glass, he might as well play flag football and even then I'm not sure he can stay healthy.

Interesting, nobody stated that he will play the whole season. `I take it Shakedowns post

was sarcastic'. Not many fans have very much faith that Gonzo will contribute all season.

No diehard Gonzo fans???

I wouldn't make a bet that any particular player in the top 45 will play the entire season, from any team at all in the NFL. Especially true for the WRs, DBs and LBs, as fast as they go. I haven't looked it up, but I'll bet the average player misses at least a game or two every year.

I wouldn't make a bet that any particular player in the top 45 will play the entire season, from any team at all in the NFL. Especially true for the WRs, DBs and LBs, as fast as they go. I haven't looked it up, but I'll bet the average player misses at least a game or two every year.

A game or two yes, just not multiple games in multiple years. We just went through

this with Bob Sanders, so our senses are hightened to players earning their pay on

the sidelines.

• 2 months later...