Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texas Grandma auditions to be Dallas Cowboys cheerleader

bap1331

Do you think she's single?

CRHUGHES,

Thanks, I needed a good laugh this Monday morning & you certainly provided it.

Here's my question, if Sharon makes the Cowboys cheerleading squad & she twists an ankle, wrist, or something that mandates medical surgery, is she covered under the current Collective Bargaining Agreement [CBA] or are cheerleaders covered by a separate union or insurance agency outside the NFL? Hmmm... I have no idea personally.

I don't understand what is wrong about this. She looks pretty good to me.

Sharon-Simmons.jpg

I personally think she looks better than a lot of young gals I have seen lately. I applaud her for going after her dream. I hope she makes the squad. :cheer:

But that was the raiders. When it comes to the raiders cheer-leading squad, its a good day when they have all their teeth

Also, given the shooting that transpired at a Raiders/49ers Game recently, I hope Grandma won't be "packin' " more than a suitcase & a pair of pom poms if ya know what I mean...

Saw this story a couple months ago and still don't get what the big deal is. She looks her age and by the sound of things doesn't have much of a chance of making it.

Sharon-Simmons-630x411.jpg

... not fantastic, that's for sure. It's really not beyond any 50 year old to look like that with a little exercise and perhaps a quick visit to a plastic surgeon.

You are a terrible person.

What are you doing on an Indy site,RG3.Im no Dallas die hard ,been watching Indy since the late 90s.I think RG3 will be a celebrity QB and he will be a wash.Luck will crush him,plus he has no competition in the AFC,you do.Namely,Rodgers,Brees,Eli

CRHUGHES,

Thanks, I needed a good laugh this Monday morning & you certainly provided it.

Here's my question, if Sharon makes the Cowboys cheerleading squad & she twists an ankle, wrist, or something that mandates medical surgery, is she covered under the current Collective Bargaining Agreement [CBA] or are cheerleaders covered by a separate union or insurance agency outside the NFL? Hmmm... I have no idea personally.

No CBA coverage for Grandma, but Medicare RX and AARP are available for her sore joints!! Good luck to her.

No CBA coverage for Grandma, but Medicare RX and AARP are available for her sore joints!! Good luck to her.

Unfortunately, I reached my like quota for the day Brent. But, I bet Grandma gets a free eye exam & a gift certificate to her favorite restaurant on her birthday courtesy of AARP.

life is short, live it up... have fun! good for her!! little secret, I tried out for Colts cheerleaders when I was 19, only made it through 3 rounds, but it was soooooo fun! I'm glad I did it, I almost chickened out.

Way to GO MCF!!! Avoid flinching, don't be a slave to regret, & remember: As long as you never throw in the towel before you even try, you've got a great story of encouragement to motivate & inspire your family & friends.

I'm very proud of your tenacity, courage, & free spirit MCF!!!

What are you doing on an Indy site,RG3.Im no Dallas die hard ,been watching Indy since the late 90s.I think RG3 will be a celebrity QB and he will be a wash.Luck will crush him,plus he has no competition in the AFC,you do.Namely,Rodgers,Brees,Eli

All fans are welcome here, period. He was joking........jeeeez

As a Skins fan, I am both morally and legally obligated to poke fun at anyone with a Dallas rooting interest. :)

I would be extremely hesitant to make bold predictions about Luck and Griffin this early in the game. Both prospects simply sound too good to be true (which of the two sounds better depends on what traits you, as an individual, favor and/or what team you prefer) and I wouldn't be terribly shocked to see both players get off to a slower start than the hype would indicate. I'm still extremely optimistic but you never really know.

I certainly wouldn't sleep on Brady, Peyton, Rivers, and Roethlisberger in the AFC, either.

Watch out Brent your my friend and closing in on my territory. I'm older than 55 and have no sore joints. I cut and trim 2 lawns weekly and in better shape than some of the younger people in my neighborhood. haha Just picking on you my friend.

Would I try out for the Colts Cheerleaders? Heavens no don't have a desire to do that what so ever. haha

haha Brent. Watch it with the Grandma jokes... lots of us Grandma's on here, you know. However, not trying out for cheerleading, been there, done that a lifetime ago... :cheer:

haha Brent. Watch it with the Grandma jokes... lots of us Grandma's on here, you know. However, not trying out for cheerleading, been there, done that a lifetime ago... :cheer:

Ha Ha! We're sexy and we know it! Good point Gramz!!! Pass the glucosomine please!!!

Watch out Brent your my friend and closing in on my territory. I'm older than 55 and have no sore joints. I cut and trim 2 lawns weekly and in better shape than some of the younger people in my neighborhood. haha Just picking on you my friend.

Would I try out for the Colts Cheerleaders? Heavens no don't have a desire to do that what so ever. haha

You are so funny! I am willing to take the fall for my Colts AARP members! I am laughing so hard! I am younger than 55 but do have sore joints.....too many high school 'ordeals.' OK I digress! Thank you for the smile Suzy Q!!!! So fun!!