Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Favorite New Rookie Colt

Moncrief

Other than the seemingly obvious choice of a once-in-a-generation QB in Luck, I really like Vick Ballard and could easily see him getting the majority of carries by the end of the year. Hilton could be interesting and I'm fairly pleased with Chapman--he was my second NT choice after Ta'amu (after the second round that is).

Coby Fleener of course!

Most everyone's favorite pick is Luck, but mine aside from Luck is also Fleener. He's just like Gronk but twice as athletic and twice as fast. Especially with Bruce Arians masterminding the offense, I really can't wait to see the type of mismatches he'll create on opposing defenses.

We expect our #1,2 and 3 picks to start, so they're obvious favorites since they'll have the most PT.

I'm rooting for them all and will especially follow Chapman. Love his toughness and hope it translates to the pro game.

The first or second "new" udfa CB to make this team and "make a contribution"....

Otherwise ... the O is going to score. Solid CB play will be HUGE.

baby steps tho.... NEXT season... I would bet he farm CB is addressed. Unless Indy hits on one of these UDFA.

The first or second "new" udfa CB to make this team and "make a contribution"....

Otherwise ... the O is going to score. Solid CB play will be HUGE.

baby steps tho.... NEXT season... I would bet he farm CB is addressed. Unless Indy hits on one of these UDFA.

You wouldn't happen to be referring to Will Blackmon, Kelly Jennings, or Bryant McFadden, would you?

Andrew Luck is my favourite and I believe he will be one of the greatest to wear the Colts uniform.

Outside of Luck, I believe Luck's Standford teammate Coby Fleener will have a great career here at Indianapolis as well.