Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #8, Colts @ Texans, October 27, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @Texans  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the Colts have an over-500 record (4-3), are you playing to win or to develop players?

• You play to win the game!
    • Play the young guys to develop them, even if that results in not making the playoffs.
    • Why not both? (Play young guys and play to win.)
  2. 2. JT is expected back today after being out with injury. Will he break 100 yards rushing?

3. 3. Who wins?

4. 4. Bonus Question: Would you like the Colts to be buyers or sellers before the trade deadline?

• Buyers -- we need to upgrade this team to make a playoff run
    • Sellers -- we need draft capital to continue to build this team
    • Neither -- I like this team as currently constituted.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2024 at 06:14 PM

1 minute ago, FanFromtheWasteland said:

Good he is hurt. Sit him for the rest of the game. Would prefer the rest of the season

Too bad his trade value would be at most a late draft pick🤣

11 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

he can throw 7 picks in a game and people will still blame everyone but him

It's not a matter of blaming him. People will give him less than the least because he is extremely raw. We knew that when he was drafted. Expecting him to light up the league is not using common sense.  He has has struggled all game and there is no denying that. However, I truly beleive the reason they are losing by 10 is because of Shane's decision making.

• Like 1

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

May have just been winded.  Chucking defenders can do that to you.

Yeah I kinda wondered that when he came out.  He escaped two sacks in short order on that drive (because Shane hates using Taylor).  I don’t think anyone can blame me for over reacting given his injury history.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luv_pony_express said:

I’m fine with this.

He isn’t going to win us this game.  Let Flacco play.  And we need to start having some conversations about Richardson’s future.

Start having?? If they are only starting to have discussions, Ballard really does need to go.

Just now, CardiacColts said:

The amount of alcohol needed to watch this team is detrimental to my health lmao. When I chose this username years ago, it was sadly less dramatic than these days. This is not healthy. 

After reading the first sentence. I was going to ask if that is why you call yourself Cardiac Colts on the forum.

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

It's not a matter of blaming him. People will give him less than the least because he is extremely raw. We knew that when he was drafted. Expecting him to light up the league is not using common sense.  He has has struggled all game and there is no denying that. However, I truly beleive the reason they are losing by 10 is because of Shane's decision making.

I agree. Shane deciding to play this clown is the reason.