Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season, 17th game, Saturday, Jan. 6th, 2024

NFLfan

Texans @ Colts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will JT break 100 yards rushing?

2. 2. Will the Colts defense hold CJ Stroud to 2 or fewer TDs passed?

3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 01:30 AM

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Dear God not two posts ago did I say that I am not saying they need to run exclusively.  I said they need to pass some too but they need to use the run to open up the passing game.  After the first drive Shane went back to back drives with five passes to two runs.  That isn’t balance and it’s not going to work.  If you keep being effective running it’s going to open up the passing game for you which it did on the last drive for Mo who dropped it.  Bad play by Mo but not a bad call by Shane that’s the exact thing you want to happen.  Colts need to execute better but they also need to call the game closer to what they did on the first drive and the drives since the second and third one.  

We’ve had 3 contested drops/non-catches. If our guys had made them we wouldn’t ve having this conversation…

I know we need to get the run game going, but we’re down 2 scores now and we ABSOLUTELY NEED to get the pssing game going as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Honestly, this club has zero business making the playoffs. 

If they lose this game, I agree. If they come back and win, they have every business making it. 

4 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Gonna be sweet when Bradley is canned on Monday! Get the frick outta here

This isn’t Bradley’s fault.  It’s on the offense.  The offense can’t stay on the field.  No 3rd down conversions.  Keep beating your drum but so far the offense is costing us this game.

• Like 2

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

You can’t blitz with this secondary and leave corners one on one on an island.

No but you can change things up once in a while so the opposing QB is sped up. 

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

This isn’t Bradley’s fault.  It’s on the offense.  The offense can’t stay on the field.  No 3rd down conversions.  Keep beating your drum but so far the offense is costing us this game.

let’s be honest- this is Gardner Minshew not being a starting qb in this league and shrinking in big moments. He misses guys. He has no awareness of defenses. 

oh look he just overthrew a wide open mo alie for an easy touchdown. It’s Carson Wentz 2.0

• Like 2

I should have said something way earlier. But did I hear it correctly on national TV. No horse collar called on JT cause he was in the pocket? That made a lot of sense NOT!!!