Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sudden Death Cage Match: Colts vs. Texans *Saturday 8:15pm (MERGE)

RollerColt

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have to admit, this game has me worried. Stroud is no joke. I knew we would win yesterday, Saturday is a 50/50 game. We have to play smart and get some Turnovers.

I think the colts should use Mallory more!

Dude is a playmaker.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It’s kind of sad we aren’t getting the Stroud vs Richardson matchup.

True, but hopefully that will happen for years to come. We got a nice preview at the start of the season at least. And it sure was a fun game. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Ravens and Bills, both are tough matchups if they end up being the No.1 and No.2 seeds, on the road. Lately, our road record has taken a turn for the worse. I'd rather face KC that has been very shaky at home lately. 

However, Steichen with Hurts in Year 1 was the No.7 seed on the road losing to the Bucs. Year 2 - they added several pieces and went to the SB. Hopefully Ballard follows a little bit of the Eagles' blue print, even if it is signing marquee free agents for a year or two to maximize AR's rookie contract window, with the BIG assumption AR gives us 80-90% of snaps every year moving forward. 

First things first, let us win vs the Texans, will be as tough as it can get but am sure glad it is at home. :) 

Bills game would be outdoors in freezing cold weather. 

It may be snowing too

8 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

Bills game would be outdoors in freezing cold weather. 

It may be snowing too

It’s crazy to me they haven’t built a dome now that they got a high powered offense. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It’s kind of sad we aren’t getting the Stroud vs Richardson matchup.

If AR was healthy, I don't think the Colts would be fighting for a playoff spot.  

Just now, Myles said:

If AR was healthy, I don't think the Colts would be fighting for a playoff spot.  

You mean they wouldn’t make it or they would have already clinched? Colts record would probably be same with Richardson. He would probably win them an extra game or two but maybe lost a couple Minshew won because he is a rookie. This is a better team with Richardson.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

You mean they wouldn’t make it or they would have already clinched? Colts record would probably be same with Richardson. He would probably win them an extra game or two but maybe lost a couple Minshew won because he is a rookie. This is a better team with Richardson.

Would have won Clev game....wait we did win that one never mind.....lol

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We’ll find out next year.  Let’s hope so.

1 hour ago, Patrick Miller said:

Dude is a playmaker.

Yeah same. I think they could put him out wide too if they wanted tbh 

1 hour ago, rockywoj said:

I am so happy the game is on Saturday.  If it had been on Sunday I would’ve missed the game due to being on an airplane to Mexico.  Yay, Go Colts!

Less pressure too, IMO. If the other things happen the way we wanted and THEN we played knowing the results, it might add to the pressure. This way, we win, know we are in the playoffs and just wait around to see which seed we get. I really like playing on Saturday this time.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Less pressure too, IMO. If the other things happen the way we wanted and THEN we played knowing the results, it might add to the pressure. This way, we win, know we are in the playoffs and just wait around to see which seed we get. I really like playing on Saturday this time.

As long as they win it will be fun being  able to relax Sunday and just watch games. I hope I get the jags game.

2 hours ago, Patrick Miller said:

Dude is a playmaker.

He is the Colts best TE (Receiving) without a doubt. Grades out at 67 PFF. Not bad for limited play. Has 18 of 21 passes thrown his way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JediXMan said:

So the Colts still have a roster spot open? 

Pretty sure Henry Black took the open spot 

We signed him from Steelers PS so he has to be on active roster for 3 weeks.

1 hour ago, holeymoley99 said:

Yes but cant bring up Ferenea off ps any longer so if want him Saturday he would have to fill that spot.

I think Black took it.

EDIT:

I was referring to Blackmon's roster spot. Not Ogletree, should still have one.

Fernea has a decent shot as that has been how the team operates this year. Exhaust PS call ups, then either release or sign to active roster.

3 minutes ago, w87r said:

Or run a few go routes.

Just the presence of the ghost will scare them.

Ask his high school son that plays for Zionsville with good speed to do that, sign him for a day. :)  He plays big, I have seen him play.

57 minutes ago, Hark said:

Cage match with the Texans with the playoffs on the line? Yes please!

High School Film GIF

I don’t know if my blood pressure can handle all the suspense 😂 Looking forward to a good game! Also hoping the Longhorns bring in the new year with something special tonight as well…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Ask his high school son that plays for Zionsville with good speed to do that, sign him for a day. :)  He plays big, I have seen him play.

He disappeared in his game vs Noblesville this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Qwiz said:

I don’t know if my blood pressure can handle all the suspense 😂 Looking forward to a good game! Also hoping the Longhorns bring in the new year with something special tonight as well…

After all these years, here we go again. This game is 50/50 to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

After all these years, here we go again. This game is 50/50 to me.

Yep, finally a VERY meaningful game between the two of us. I think the last game with stakes like this was our playoff game where Andrew torched us for 222 and three touchdowns. Good to be playing for something again! May the best team win 😤

• Like 7