Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sudden Death Cage Match: Colts vs. Texans *Saturday 8:15pm (MERGE)

RollerColt

On 1/4/2024 at 3:00 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah, he can say what he wants, it is his right. Then I can come back and say, Houston has had a weak football team compared to us since the division realignment in 2002.

Division Titles 9-6

AFC Title Game Apps 4-0

SB Championships 1-0

SB Apps 2-0

-Andrew Luck even punked them in the 2018 Playoffs at Houston!

SCOREBOARD!

He wasn’t talking about the Colts,  he was talking about the city of Indianapolis.  This was right after the draft.  I don’t think he’s the only 21 year old out there that thinks that way.  But he is ignorant.  Showed up in his S2 score he’s not that bright.  But he is an accurate thrower.  

I like that it was released to give the fan base and the team a little firepower.  

for the record,  I grew up in Chicago and have lived in both Indianapolis and Houston and currently live a couple hours east of Houston.  I would pick Indy over Houston any day of the week and twice on Sunday to live in over Houston.  Houston is an absolute dump and between the weather, traffic and ignorant people was the worst place I ever lived in.  So yea,  he’s a 21 year old kid that knows nothing.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

What the heck is this.

It’s almost as though they haven’t been paying attention.  Colts 6-2 in last 8 with both losses coming on the road to teams with their backs against the wall.  I won’t even entertain that we lost to the Browns earlier in the year while they got murdered.  Both of us with backup QB’s playing.

Houston is what 5-3 in their last 8 with 2 of those wins coming against Titans with one against the Cardinals and Denver (a game Denver lost more than Houston won) each,  both at home. while 2 of their losses were to the Jets and the damn Panthers,  both on the road.  Also Strouds numbers have been downright pedestrian since Tank went down.  

193 YPG

59% completion percentage won’t get it done.  

Houston as a team is not good on the road.  Almost lost to Titans on the road.  

Today is the day!  In my circle, even the casual football fans are tuning in for this game. This has been a good year. Except for Brice Arians, I haven’t felt we had a very good coach since Dungy. What Shane has done with this team is beyond impressive. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We all know stroud is good. The media though is kinda is ridiculous acting like he is a god or something. He is also still a rookie. The over reaction seems silly.

media did that to us when we had luck, seems like fans fall for the media hype on players. but stroud has been good but he is still a rookie and good schemes can beat him. dial them up coaches.

• Like 1

Need every fan in Lucas Oil to be on their game! From the opening Bell, on your feet. The lower bowl fans can’t sit on their hands looking like they just took a huge dose of NyQuil. I’m hoping  we do pipe in the energy from the bells to sirens! Let’s go Blue!! Control our Destiny!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

It would be such sweet karma if the Titans beat the Jags and knocked them out of the playoffs in a similar fashion to what happened to us two years ago lol…

Is this televised tonight?

Just now, Arodgers12 said:

Awesome! I can’t wait to watch. Happy New Year Buddy!

Thanks man! You as well! To clarify the Colts vs. Texans game tonight is televised. I have no clue about Jags and Titans tomorrow lol.

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Thanks man! You as well! To clarify the Colts vs. Texans game tonight is televised. I have no clue about Jags and Titans tomorrow lol.

The Titans are actually going to be televised. That would blackout the TV lol.

• Like 1

Up to 2.5 on the spread favoring the Texans! Let it keep growing. Remember we Were 14 point favorites against the Jags 2 years ago. 

love being the Dawg! So let’s enjoy all day today knowing we are the Budweiser Longshot. 

Welcome CJ to Our House!!