Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week 10 Colts vs Patriots in Germany, November 12, 2023, 9:30 EST

NFLfan

Colts vs Patriots  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. Do you still get pumped up when the Colts play the Patriots?

• Of course! I am excited whenever the Colts face the Patriots. It is another chance to defeat the Pats.
    • No, the Pats are no longer our rivals.
    • Meh, the Patriots aren't any good.
    • Every football game involving the Colts excites me.
    • Other. (Share your thoughts in the comments )
  3. 3. Bonus Question#1 : Do you think Belichick gets fired if the Patriots lose?

4. 4. Bonus Question#2: After this game, the Colts will have a bye week. Do you believe that teams that play games outside the United States should have their bye weeks before or after the game?

• The week before the game
    • The week after the game
    • Either the week before or the week after playing outside the USA (no other time)..
    • Having a game outside the United States should have no bearing on when a team's bye week is scheduled.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2023 at 02:45 PM

1 minute ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

This game is way too close. Colts setting up for the Pats to have that “amazing come back game” the whole league will be yapping about all week! UGH don’t give it to them Colts PLEASE

Cause we def are the team to get other teams going… either we let their star player go off or we let some know name ps call up guy have the game of his life 

5 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Still hit them in the hands.

When he got air for Pierce, it worked. It looked like he was throwing higher than he normally did for a Pittman completion on the sidelines too. The issue is Minshew is a short QB, so the release point is much lower and it works for wide receivers like Downs for slants or throws down the middle, where the flat trajectory works.

but he does not put enough air when it has to be thrown closer to 20 yards. That is the logical explanation.

Just now, chad72 said:

When he got air for Pierce, it worked. It look like he was throwing higher than he normally did for a Pittman completion on the sidelines too. The issue is Minshew is a short QBZ, so the release point is much lower and it works for wide receivers like Downs for slants or throws down the middle, where the flat trajectory works.

but he does not put enough air when it has to be thrown closer to 20 yards. That is the logical explanation.

You’re over complicating my statement. If the ball hits the receivers in the hands, it should be caught almost every time. There are exceptions, but the overwhelming majority of the time it should be caught.

• Thanks 1

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

You’re over complicating my statement. If the ball hits the receivers in the hands, it should be caught almost every time. There are exceptions, but the overwhelming majority of the time it should be caught.

no, I’m saying that sometimes things are not what they seem

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, chad72 said:

Sometimes it can be a harder catch even if it hits you in your hands, apparently you don’t seem to get it

I get it just fine. You can obfuscate all you want but any receiver in the nfl needs to be able to catch a ball if it hits them in the hands. This isn’t new stuff. Not sure why you’re getting so mad at this statement.

Just now, Rolltide_gocolts said:

Why is downs not in the game

He's playing, just limited snaps due to his knee injury.

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

Kelly appears to be out….   May have had his bell rung. 

That's what I heard Stacy Dales mention and I see Pinter in.