Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week 10 Colts vs Patriots in Germany, November 12, 2023, 9:30 EST

NFLfan

Colts vs Patriots  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. Do you still get pumped up when the Colts play the Patriots?

• Of course! I am excited whenever the Colts face the Patriots. It is another chance to defeat the Pats.
    • No, the Pats are no longer our rivals.
    • Meh, the Patriots aren't any good.
    • Every football game involving the Colts excites me.
    • Other. (Share your thoughts in the comments )
  3. 3. Bonus Question#1 : Do you think Belichick gets fired if the Patriots lose?

4. 4. Bonus Question#2: After this game, the Colts will have a bye week. Do you believe that teams that play games outside the United States should have their bye weeks before or after the game?

• The week before the game
    • The week after the game
    • Either the week before or the week after playing outside the USA (no other time)..
    • Having a game outside the United States should have no bearing on when a team's bye week is scheduled.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2023 at 02:45 PM

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Why we using shotgun on third down and one lol.

I’ve never liked that play as a running back personally. I’d much rather be in single behind the QB so I can get up to speed and see the defenders. In shotgun you have way less time to react and decide.  

• Like 5

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Am I reading this correct?   You think Ballard’s seat gets hot if the Colts don't win the AFC South?  Really?   So if the Colts don’t win the south but make the playoffs Ballard’s seat still gets hot?    Just making sure I understand your viewpoint. 
    • Yes, yes he did. If you scroll back to old Pagano post you’ll see how much blame he got. I definitely hold Pagano is regards to letting Luck down on the offensive side of the ball. I also see the Houston Texans inevitably going down the same path.   D’joun Smith is who you’re thinking of.   Grigson is looked at as an overall bust and a terrible drafter so naturally the blame will be more widely accepted. There is no doubt things will be heating up under Ballards seat if anything less then winning the division is obtained this year. The QB position has been his Achilles heel. If Richardson is healthy this season I believe his roster will be very heavily evaluated with no excuses this year.
    • But you haven't learned the narrative this forum has been trying to tell you.   Frank Reich pounded his fists for Wentz, Ryan, Pryor, and all of the WRs that busted.   OTOH, Pagano never pounded his fist for TJ Green, or Bjoern Werner, or Trent Richardson, or that little small school cornerback that got canned before the season even started.     You see, the GM is only responsible for the bad players when it helps support the previous statements that the GM is bad, and the HC is responsible for the bad players when it helps support previous statement's that the GM is a genius.   You should know this by now and be falling in line accordingly.
    • TJ Green was a a Grigson pick. I know it’s been pointed out but if you’re going to be so arrogantly biased but not remember a player drafted before the GM your bashing them, the substance of your message is incredibly vacated of credibility.   His drafts have consisted of incredibly high upside, toolsy and traitsy prospects. If anything his knock has been that he hasn’t taken safer players with high floors and lower upside.   My take on Banogu is that his demise is from his greed. He was drafted to play, and played in college as a linebacker. His role was to be the same as a Dontae Hightower. Someone mainly utilized for blitzes, and a run stuffer. However he came in and wanted to be a pass rusher because they get paid a heck of a lot more than a line backer on average. They shouldn’t have let him take that on and kept him at line backer and he might still be on a roster.    As far as block buster moves how can you discredit the Buckner trade? Trading for Carson Wentz? Trading for Matt Ryan? You can’t say he hasn’t taken chances. I blame Frank Reich more than anything still. I mean who the hell has Andrew Luck coming back in his first game after a huge shoulder surgery and throwing 53 times? I think that was the first moment that made me question Reich.   Your Richardson take is so disgusting and troll inducing it makes me think you don’t watch football or have watched any tape. You would think he played like Lamar Jackson where as he always has his eyes down the field when he breaks from the pocket.   Reich was the bigger failure and the reason we kept a revolving door at QB IMHO. A GM has to take the QB his head coach wants and Reich was wrong 4 times with the likes of Rivers (ultimately set us back another year by playing one season and dipping after taking us deep enough in the draft we couldn’t trade up without it costing us a fortune) Wentz, Foles and Ryan. You can’t win without a QB and he impeded us from getting a QB his entire tenure.
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,515

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 2,478

• Blueblood23

Blueblood23 1,007

• richard pallo

richard pallo 9,139

• Dunk

Dunk 1,408

• Snakeman