Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#8 Saints @ Colts, Sunday, October 28, 2023, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Saints @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for the Colts to win or to tank?

• Win, of course.
    • Lose (Tank). I want the Colts to maximize their chances of drafting any player we want, maybe Marvin's son.
    • I don't care. I am here for the entertainment.
  2. 2. Last week, the Colts scored a whopping 38 points against the formerly vaunted Browns defense! How many points will they score in this game?

• 13 or less
    • 14 to 26
    • 27 to 37
    • 38 or more.
  3. 3. Who wins this game?

• The Saints
    • The Colts
    • This game will end in a tie.
  4. 4. Bonus Question: Would you like the Colts to make any trades before the trade deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2023 at 05:15 PM

Just now, ColtsUrUs said:

Like I said before. Cut this fool asap. Don't know why they keep putting up out there. He's been messing up the whole entire game. 

Because he’s the replacement for the fool last week.  The Colts are out of bodies at corner until Brents gets healthy and you arent going to find some great answer in free agency at this point and there is no defense of Baker or Brown.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nah, after 2 Qtrs of play I have the dude winning MVP. 

you said the same thing about stroud  you have to much pride to admit when a rival player is playing well .   fans have a right to be upset when a gm had 7 full drafts and the defense is 29th  and the offense lacks weapons .

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Is it development or just poor drafting? Everyone on this board goes all goo goo gaga when they post the players RAS after the draft. Some teams draft football players. Ballard prefers athletes who he hopes will develop into great football players. He tries to be smarter than the rest of the NFL. We'll where r we 7 years of him as a GM? Like icsaid when Rixhardson went down. Get ready for a long year and it will expose the poor drafting of Ballard.

THIS!  People were so excited about Paye.  I like Paye, but he is what he is.  He was drafted on potential.  Look at what he did at Michigan, he was never a game changer.  But for some reason we draft him in the top 15 and expect him to be a game changer in the NFL when he wasn't even a game changer in college .  It's not Paye's fault.  Like I said, he is what he is.  That's just one example.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

you said the same thing about stroud  you have to much pride to admit when a rival player is playing well .   fans have a right to be upset when a gm had 7 full drafts and the defense is 29th  and the offense lacks weapons .

No I just think it is dumb when someone says he will be better than AR based on 2 QTrs of play. You need to read the other posts leading up to what I post. Yes, Levis is playing good today. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluephantom87 said:

Paye only had a TOTAL of 11.5 sacks in his ENTIRE CAREER at Michigan and Dayo was coming off an Achilles injury that robbed him of some speed so what do you expect? Once again that falls on Ballard!!!! As well as his LOVE for Gus Bradley as dc....

that is my issue with ballard he is average

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I’ve said for awhile Ballard should have been gone. He has not been able to put together a competitive team. If not for luck carrying the colts for a few seasons we would really be on the high end of losses…

This would probably happen to any team that loses that many CB. The difference is they might have a CB that can overcome it. 

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

Well you guys are acting like Levis is the second coming of Joe Montana after one half of football.  It's ridiculous Imo.  He had a subpar preaseaon.  He was good but not great by any means in college.  Maybe he will be great in the NFL, but it's one game and he's got the best RB in the league.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No I just think it is dumb when someone says he will be better than AR based on 2 QTrs of play. You need to read the other posts leading up to what I post. Yes, Levis is playing good today. 

Glad we finally agree on something Coltsbestever 😂

• Like 1

Just now, kymd82222 said:

Well you guys are acting like Levis is the second coming of Joe Montana after one half of football.  It's ridiculous Imo.  He had a subpar preaseaon.  He was good but not great by any means in college.  Maybe he will be great in the NFL, but it's one game and he's got the best RB in the league.  

Just as ridiculous as people declaring him a bust on draft night just because the Colts didn’t pick him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluephantom87 said:

Paye only had a TOTAL of 11.5 sacks in his ENTIRE CAREER at Michigan and Dayo was coming off an Achilles injury that robbed him of some speed so what do you expect? Once again that falls on Ballard!!!! As well as his LOVE for Gus Bradley as dc....

So u can laugh now at my prediction when Richardson went down. I  predicted many losses and maybe a top 5 pick and that this roster would get exposed. This defensive scheme needs to go. Bradley needs to go and Ballard with him. Remember, I said years back that the Colts would never win a title with Ballard as GM? His drafting style is flawed as is his choice of a  defensive scheme. He is actually way behind the times when it comes to team building. Time to go!!!