Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thank you Josh McDaniels

indyagent17

8 minutes ago, FanFromtheWasteland said:

What?

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

I seen that. 

All McDaniels is killing is the Raiders right now and he killed the Broncos then. Chandler Jones needs help.

Ships out Jay Cutler when he went to Broncos, ships out Derek Carr when he went to Raiders...and the results and McDaniels' coached teams' chemistries are remarkably similar. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

No, thank his wife Laura!!! :) 

To jog your memory, here it is:

https://fanbuzz.com/nfl/jim-irsay-josh-mcdaniels-bathroom-story/

The story came from Dan Dakich?  As in, Ryan Grigson’s BFF?  I guess that’s all it takes to be called an “NFL Insider”.

And spare me the “cost Colts a Super Bowl” garbage while we’re at it.  McDaniels has now had two head coaching opportunities.  He face-planted on the first one and I’d guess his face is already getting nervous about the 2nd.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

I want to thank you sir for not coming to Indy you would have been fired by now 

So we'd be in the same spot?  I mean.... who knows what would have been different, but....the guy we hired instead had been fired since..... so Steichen could very well have still been out 2023/24 coach.

2 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

I just saw that Chandler Jones is claiming that Josh McDaniels had something to do with Aaron Hernadez death.  Very strange.

Unfortunately, Chandler Jones is likely having a nervous breakdown in broad daylight.    It is extraordinarily sad.    He is in serious need of mental health care.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, luv_pony_express said:

Chandler Jones is having mental health issues right now.  And he’s put them on display publicly in videos and such.

It’s actually very sad and concerning - as compared to AB’s public episode which was just comical.  There’s nothing comical about this.

His brother is Bones Jones, who also has had issues. ( Arthur Jones is also a brother) They are from Elmira NY. Imagine if you were in high school and got on the wrong side of that family!:highfive2:

4 hours ago, chad72 said:

All McDaniels is killing is the Raiders right now and he killed the Broncos then. Chandler Jones needs help.

Ships out Jay Cutler when he went to Broncos, ships out Derek Carr when he went to Raiders...and the results and McDaniels' coached teams' chemistries are remarkably similar. 

I’m not saying it’s even remotely plausible. Just saying I saw the report 

I wanted McDaniels back in 2018. For one, I thought he would learn from his time in Denver. I also liked what he would bring as an OC - the Pats always seemed to have guys running WFO based on scheme design. 

I was wrong and am thankful he never was the Colts HC. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

I just saw that Chandler Jones is claiming that Josh McDaniels had something to do with Aaron Hernadez death.  Very strange.

Jones seems to be mentally impaired and unstable. He has said some very disturbing stuff. He was also arrested yesterday or the day before for violating an order of protection. He needs professional help for his mental health issues.

Back to topic, I had written that the Colts dodged a bullet when McDaniels turned them down. hahaInstead of crying over spilled milk, folks should embrace other possibilities. Not just in this case, but in life in general. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Jones seems to be mentally impaired and unstable. He has said some very disturbing stuff. He was also arrested yesterday or the day before for violating an order of protection. He needs professional help for his mental health issues.

Back to topic, I had written that the Colts dodged a bullet when McDaniels turned them down. hahaInstead of crying over spilled milk, folks should embrace the possibilities. Not just in this case, but in life in general. 

Only time will tell but Shane may be the best coach we have had since Dungy. He made Harbaugh look bad last week (he outcoached him) and to me Harbaugh is a top 5 coach in the league.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Only time will tell but Shane may be the best coach we have had since Dungy. He made Harbaugh look bad last week (he outcoached him) and to me Harbaugh is a top 5 coach in the league.

Steichen gives me hope for a really good year this year. Fine post

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Me too, if our defense and SP teams keeps playing the way they are playing and AR even plays above average ball, we can win 8 or 9 games. We will see how the next 2 weeks go.

The first game got me worried, i mean we almost jaxsonville. I like this coach calling for field goals. Belicheck kicks field goals to keep his team in the game, ALWAYS.