Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17: Colts @ Giants, Sunday, Jan. 1, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Nesjan3 said:

Not even competitive anymore. The Texans and Cards are at least playing close games. We are easily the worst team currently.

Texans getting shut out this week.  I think they saw Young & Stroud last night and want their choice of the 2.  They were definitely competing harder than us the last month.  I just can’t believe how inept we are offensively. 

• Like 1

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

Go ahead, let us all know.  

Most all want the Colts to lose and when they do its still a whine fest.

Is this not a message board? If you read my original comment, it was to highlight the pointlessness of firing Frank when all we have to show for it is one win a bevy of historical failures.

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Texans getting shut out this week.  I think they saw Young & Stroud last night and want their choice of the 2.  They were definitely competing harder than us the last month.  I just can’t believe how inept we are offensively. 

Yah we don't even have a 3rd down conversion since the Vikings game. The second half point differential is something absolutely ridiculous. Dont get me wrong I want the team to lose, but I wanted it to at least look competitive. This is utterly pathetic.

• Like 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

down 30 points lets run it non stop ....... parks needs to go

That's the white flag.  We know we don't have a chance, but if we keep running the ball the clock keeps running thus limiting how many points the Giants can score.

Think About It GIF by Identity

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

That looked bad but I don't think he realized Foles was injured.

He literally touched Foles at least twice while making the grass angels.  Regardless, one of his teammates should have stopped him.  I would also have been fine with a Colts offensive lineman spearing him in the solar plexus.