Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17: Colts @ Giants, Sunday, Jan. 1, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Carson about to take commanders to playoffs. I still can’t help but laugh.

All while keeping their 2nd round pick.  Commanders got over on us with that one.  Carson “The Cooler” Wentz has stained this organization with his presence. We need to get us a young QB & reset asap like the Eagles did.  Can’t let this linger. 

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Because one, Jim is known to give coaches a length opportunity to be successful. Jim didn’t break this team. Unless you’re a Wentz Stan. There isn’t anything he had done to create this disaster of a roster. 

The same Wentz who’s about to take his team to the playoffs?

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

They gave up all underneath stuff. Only two plays of more than 10 yards (10, 12). They’re playing it safe.

when was the last time we put together any type of 8 minute drive, soft defense or not?

ill take Sam over Ryan and Foles 100000x

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nelson56 said:

Didn't say they were.  You seen any corner blitzes lately?  Watch the schemes. They are more passive.

all im saying is that;s still an NFL defense, and Sam looks levels above Foles.

5 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

yeah but their defense still doesn't want to give up points, nor are they in prevent yet. that was a legit 8 minute drive.

Foles wasnt doing anything regardless. at least we look alive with sam out there

Yeah Foles looks like he never regained that Philly magic. He even had a 7 TD game in the Chip Kelly Eagles era.  Guy is complete crap outside Philly. 

• Like 1

Lol not sure what people are talking about Wentz taking the Commanders to the playoffs. For one Heineke got all their wins. For two they are losing, and he has 97 yards and 2 INT today, probably going to get benched for Heineke. For 3 Commanders are probably going to be eliminated in favor of the Packers, Lions or Seahawks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

Lol not sure what people are talking about Wentz taking the Commanders to the playoffs. For one Heineke got all their wins. For two they are losing, and he has 97 yards and 2 INT today, probably going to get benched for Heineke. For 3 Commanders are probably going to be eliminated in favor of the Packers, Lions or Seahawks

I made a mistake. Sorry. I looked at it wrong and thought they were ahead.

1 minute ago, AustinnKaine said:

duh? perfect example of people on here crying for no reason

do you go to burger king and ask for caviar?

I’m not the one doing cartwheels for what amounts to garbage time stats. I get it you wanna be a positive Polly but pardon me for not being terribly impressed.

1 minute ago, AustinnKaine said:

do you go to burger king and ask for caviar?

Second time you're using the BK analogy so allow me.  I don't pay $3500 for BK.  I don't justify a crappy meal by recognizing that it's just BK.  I want St Elmo.  I paid for St Elmo.  I ate at St Elmo for 15 years and I want to eat there again.  You keep taking me to BK and I'll keep whining about it.  I will never be happy eating at BK.

Just now, Nelson56 said:

Second time you're using the BK analogy so allow me.  I don't pay $3500 for BK.  I don't justify a crappy meal by recognizing that it's just BK.  I want St Elmo.  I paid for St Elmo.  I ate at St Elmo for 15 years and I want to eat there again.  You keep taking me to BK and I'll keep whining about it.  I will never be happy eating at BK.

this team is burger king level. so when you go to burger king, you don't complain and just eat the cheap food. 

4 win team is gonna do 4 win things

• Thanks 1