Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17: Colts @ Giants, Sunday, Jan. 1, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Nelson56 said:

He literally touched Foles at least twice while making the grass angels.  Regardless, one of his teammates should have stopped him.  I would also have been fine with a Colts offensive lineman spearing him in the solar plexus.

I was getting food and saw that on the television monitor. Foles did not appear to be hit that hard but he appeared to be shaking on the field. It made me turn away. 

What is the update on Foles?

2 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

That’s not a concern. At all.  Regardless of fan opinion, Jim has a high favorable opinion in the league.

How can you possibly know it’s not a concern? A prospective candidate will see a mid season firing, admitted involvement (to some extent at least) of QB decisions, and we’ve one win to show for it since then.

Dumpster fires can be fixed. Poor reputations take longer. I hope you’re right but there’s no way for us to know.

• Thanks 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

I was getting food and saw that on the television monitor. Foles did not appear to be hit that hard but he appeared to be shaking on the field. It made me turn away. 

i think it was reported as a rib injury, but not 100 percent sure

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Haven't seen one but I'm guessing ribs.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Tbf AK, Giants know this is over and they’re in the playoffs. This entire 2nd half is basically garbage time. 

yeah but their defense still doesn't want to give up points, nor are they in prevent yet. that was a legit 8 minute drive.

Foles wasnt doing anything regardless. at least we look alive with sam out there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I’m guessing he took a shot to the solar plexus. That’s a paralyzing shot.  Takes your wind and leaves you convulsing to get air in.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

30 point leads (to anyone other than the colts this year) is a pretty safe bet. Prevent mode for the giants.

they were not in prevent.

Just now, Nelson56 said:

You guys realize that the Giants defense is significantly more passive than it was before the game was decided, right?

you basing that on what? they were not in prevent.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

How can you possibly know it’s not a concern? A prospective candidate will see a mid season firing, admitted involvement (to some extent at least) of QB decisions, and we’ve one win to show for it since then.

Dumpster fires can be fixed. Poor reputations take longer. I hope you’re right but there’s no way for us to know.

Because one, Jim is known to give coaches a length opportunity to be successful. Jim didn’t break this team. Unless you’re a Wentz Stan. There isn’t anything he had done to create this disaster of a roster. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Carson about to take commanders to playoffs. I still can’t help but laugh.

Isn't 17-7 Browns and he has 2 or 3 INT's? Also Lions and Packers are the hot teams right now. If Commanders lose this game, Lions and Packers both win today. Next week is win and in for Lions at Packers game, Commanders eliminated. 

Edit* Seahawks need to lose also to set up that situation.