Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11: Eagles @ Colts, Nov. 20, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

8 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

what is wrong with our offensive play caller?

To be clear, our quarterback cannot throw the ball down the field. Therefore, the playcalling is limited. He’s doing a great job with a limitation.To be clear, our quarterback cannot throw the ball down the field. Therefore, the playcalling is limited. He’s doing a great job with a limitation.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We have big WR but we don’t use them in the red zone.

Know the QB. Matt Ryan, Peyton, even when they had tall WRs, didn’t throw jump balls, even Ryan with prime Julio. Just saying.

Against speedy Ds, misdirection plays like the reverse pass to a moving Campbell like Chiefs do to Hardman is necessary 

• Like 1

Just now, JMichael557 said:

Once again, the officials are determining who may win the game. How do they miss that face mask?

They have called plenty on the Eagles… Colts should have just scored the TD instead of taking a sack…

Constantly blaming the refs is scapegoating this Colts terrible offense

16 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Moore is really good on slants within 10 yards or so. He struggles with crossers. Not sure on his 40 time or agility scores, but he seems like he is always one step behind if he is playing man 

He gets abused on verts, and in general vs speed WRs. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• And yet, didn’t the Colts pick up Paye's 5th year option?      Most posts here complain Paye isn’t a good enough pass rusher.  Now here you are saying he’s not a good enough run defender.      What do the Colts know about Paye that the fan base here does not appear to?    
    • Baseball is such a long season, so I know better than anyone to just give up on my team before mid-July. Here we are mid-July and the Cubs have won 4 in a row but now go to St. Louis for a 4-game set. I don't expect a sweep (that is asking way too much) but if we can get 3 out of 4 then we need to stay the course. We are currently a half game out of 3rd place behind the Pirates in the Central and 4 games behind the Cards for a WC spot. If the Cards tear us a new one like win all 4 or even 3 of 4, it's over then IMO. We need 3 of these to prove keeping this team together is worth it. 
    • I can’t remember what thread it was, but I posted some stats regarding our defensive line and Supes had actually came to the conclusion that Lewis should get more pass rush snaps (based on data).     And to be honest, I’m not sure how effective Paye is at stopping the run because he doesn’t show up in a positive way on a lot of these metrics.  Now I’m not saying he sucks, but he’s solid enough to where I think other ends on our team should get some snaps and see what we have.  Is it that Paye is the best run defending end we have and that’s why he gets majority of those snaps over others or are they trying to allow him to develop?   Idk, but I was ecstatic that we grabbed Latu because it meant Paye will fall back to a rotational player.  People disagreed with me, which is fine, but I’m sorry, Paye just doesn’t pop off the screen.  It’s the same with Pierce.  Some players just don’t pop and the metrics show that.     We’ll see.  I know Paye has improved every year he’s played.  But in this scheme, we need more.  Hoping that Paye indeeds prove me wrong because then it would mean we have more talent on the line.
  • Members