Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 5: Colts @ Broncos, Thursday Night Football, 10/6/22

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Absolutely. Continuity is undervalued. But fans are not patient. A different QB every year is not a recipe for success. JMO

It’s going to take the Colts finally drafting and committing to a potential young franchise QB for this to turnaround. We are more than a QB away. This team right now is not a contender for anything good. 

• Like 2

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Well Washington is over him so you could get him back! 

Don’t know what they expected, it’s not like they were a game-manager QB away from being a real team anyway. They need a young franchise QB at the Mahomes-Burrow-Herbert level

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think that’s due to the training wheels being put on AR vs Minshew who’s a vet and familiar with Shane.   i don’t have the exact frame of time, but it definitely was a 2-4 week stretch where the tight ends had more yards than our receiving room combined.  So if minshew wasn’t utilizing them as much and they still were at one point out-producing our receiving group, then that should show others how desperately this offense needed some explosion.    and luckily, we’ll be adding AR back into the mix, a full offseason JT, and an AD with a chip on his shoulder.
    • I think as fans of this team we’ve been spoiled.  Also a little bit of high expectations.  With the amount of money that has been put into the line, we expect them to get pancakes every play, and that’s not possible.  Also, with Nelson getting paid what he’s paid, we expect him to be the next coming of Larry Allen, which is a tall order.  Now I do agree, nelson atp is overpaid, but not egregiously.  But that’s the nature of the business and I wouldn’t want another guard.     we really do have a good line with some solid depth.  And hopefully with a qb that will keep defenses on honest with his arm, legs, and threat of the RPO…this line can shine even more.
    • I think a lot sports fans like you have decreased their interest in sports..... I know I have also.   
    • Wasn't Shaw the HC when they often ran 2/3 TE formations with Luck as the QB? 
    • I would like to see more than a handful  regular participants but just the local forum prognosticators is nice and cozy too.   I remember as a kid I often entered a National Beat the Experts college football contest and won a couple T Shirts and once a $100 cash prize.  I knew my college football in those days and watched every pro, college, and Bowl games I could.. Sometimes had multiple tv's going for bowl games that were broadcast at the same time.   
  • Members

• DynaMike

DynaMike 164

• Nate!

Nate! 592

• Southern Cal

Southern Cal 7

• IinD

IinD 4,526

• Rolltide_gocolts

Rolltide_gocolts 209